Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 08:28:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Shrewsbury highlights  (Read 1666 times)

Mustapha-Dump

• Forum Member
Shrewsbury highlights
« on February 28, 2013, 01:57:41 am by Mustapha-Dump »
http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,16478_8528177,00.html

Not sure about their manager playing the hard done to card.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

adamtherover

• Forum Member
Re: Shrewsbury highlights
« Reply #1 on February 28, 2013, 07:47:22 am by adamtherover »
Just seen the shrews goal!  Oh dear :'(

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 28, 2013, 08:11:19 am by mushRTID »
First time iv seen this too, wow their goal absolutely pathetic. It wasn't even Sunday league stuff.

On a positive Husband looked to be involved in everything, great player in the making we've got.

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 28, 2013, 08:29:07 am by DonnyNoel »
First time iv seen this too, wow their goal absolutely pathetic. It wasn't even Sunday league stuff.

On a positive Husband looked to be involved in everything, great player in the making we've got.

Agreed on both counts, JH seemed to be involved in most of our best chances (going on the highlights) and it can't hurt to have that kind of versatility in one so early in his career.

SoundbiteBarmyArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 28, 2013, 08:35:07 am by SoundbiteBarmyArmy »
From where I was stood it was a straight red card, both feet left the floor! Their fans were rather annoying, still chanting "You're not fit to referee" after 75 minutes or so.

Coppinger did well for the first goal to get to the ball before their keeper and poke it out to Husband. Also, did you notice Hume's celebration when the first goal hit the net?  :lol:

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 28, 2013, 09:52:05 am by steve@dcfd »
10 shots on Target, 10 shots off target yet we only score two goals this is were we need to improve if we intend to finish in the top two.

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 28, 2013, 10:01:54 am by drfcsteve »
Hume's celebration was awesome! Just randomly jumped in to the side of the net and clung on to it!

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 28, 2013, 10:35:19 am by MachoMadness »
I thought Jones' miss was a shocker having seen it live, but there I see there's nothing he could have done. It just bounces off him. We definitely deserved it though, and to be honest the sending off didn't change the game in the slightest. We were well on top throughout.

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 28, 2013, 11:01:04 am by Yargo »
Just seen the shrews goal!  Oh dear :'(
no surprise at that error,he lacks concentration,watch it again and think of the goal conceded against Bournemouth,asleep to that one too

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 28, 2013, 11:15:30 am by mrfrostsdad »
Thanks for putting the link on. Having seen the red card incident several times now IMO it wasn't even a foul let alone a red card. I suspect if the boot was on the other foot we would be going ballistic and calling the ref a w*****!
Having said that, I don't give a damn cos we won and if the ref wants to send a couple of monkey hangers off on Saturday, that's fine by me!

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on February 28, 2013, 11:33:48 am by Bentley Bullet »
It's hard to tell on the video what sort of intent was meant in the challenge. Does dangerous play have to result in actual contact for it to be dangerous? Is a two footed challenge OK as long as it's off target or the opponent jumps out of the way? Does a player with his foot high have to kick someone in the face for it to be dangerous?

Is a gunman innocent of attempted murder if his shot is a poor one and it misses the target?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012