Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 01:49:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The Voucher M Offer  (Read 881 times)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
The Voucher M Offer
« on March 01, 2013, 02:20:03 pm by RoversAlias »
Hey all, just was looking for some clarification on the Voucher M offer that's in our season ticket books? I was thinking of taking advantage of it at an upcoming game by trying to reel in some new fans. What exactly does it entail?

I'm on bed rest for a while after surgery so am pretty gutted to be missing out on watching us as a top of the table side for the first time this season! Hopefully we'll still be there when I get back.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
Re: The Voucher M Offer
« Reply #1 on March 01, 2013, 02:23:22 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
I think you just take voucher M into the ticket office where you can exchange it for 5 tickets to the game of your choice.

You can only get like for like though i.e. if you have an adult ST you can only exchange for adult tickets.  Child ST = child tickets etc

Oh and get well soon by the way  :thumbsup:

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 01, 2013, 04:43:24 pm by normal rules »
Ignore the above post although this is what the club advertise. In reality when you get the complimentary tickets there is nothing on them that indicates what category ticket it is. Example, my dad got 4 tickets for the last home game and he is a concession. With the tickets we got two adults and two children in. I don't think it matters.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 01, 2013, 05:36:35 pm by RoversAlias »
Thanks for the info guys, shall be taking that voucher down to get some tickets in the near future. I assume it runs for all the remaining home games?

And thankyou for the well wishes too BVG!  :thumbsup:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012