Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 12:28:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Two or Three good players required for Sunday Night 6-a-side League.  (Read 1181 times)

Al4475

• VSC Member
I'm looking to recruit two or three players for a Sunday night league team. We play at Balby Carr school in the Champion Soccer 6-a-side leagues and I've lost many of my players recently to long term injury, or in the case of my top defender (that's you Swain_DRFC) a job opportunity abroad so I could do with some more reliable good quality players.

Anyone can play as long as they are over 16. My team is made up of myself and a couple of other older heads plus some good younger players and we create lots of chances in our games but can't finish them off.

Ideally I would like one striker who really does know instinctively where the goal is and a couple of footballing defenders preferably with a touch of pace more than my current 33 year old only fit defender.

The games are 35 mins long apiece, cost £4 per man and kick off between  5:00pm and 8:00pm each Sunday!

If you think you or someone you know my be interested and able to fit the bill PM me.
Cheers
Alan

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DaveOfDonny

• VSC Member
I'd be up for that! My mate would probably be up for it too, I play mid, sort of, and me mate plays anywhere, although he played defence in the last team.

I wouldn't say we're 'good', but we get stuck in, with the occasional 'good' pass and such.

Al4475

• VSC Member
Re: Two or Three good players required for Sunday Night 6-a-side League.
« Reply #2 on April 16, 2013, 10:15:35 pm by Al4475 »
PM me phone numbers and I'll text with details of Sunday's games and you can come along see what we're about and where we may go from there!
Cheers

Al

TinyPortal © 2005-2012