Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 10:58:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Don't mess up  (Read 1093 times)

idler

• VSC Member
Don't mess up
« on April 19, 2013, 06:13:58 am by idler »
With an extra large crowd we need to make sure that all of the catering options run smoothly.
We need as many fans as possible spending cash.
My grand daughter and her mate spent all of half time queuing, I think a lot wouldn't bother and then not even think of using them in the future.
We need to get the staff competent and enthusiastic, there's a lot of money to be made there and the profit is ours.  :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Don't mess up
« Reply #1 on April 19, 2013, 08:19:02 am by IDM »
I have to say this is the least of my concerns.  It is not impossible to take your own food and drink, or to have refreshments before the game.

Plans are in place for better catering facilities next season I believe.

All that matters tomorrow is the result - what does everyone else think..??

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 19, 2013, 08:51:11 am by jonnydog »
Agree, a win in front of some new fans (especially the next generation of fans) and they could be hooked for life.

In saying that the whole match day experience contributes and to some extent the catering plays a part in that. Plus the quicker the sale, the more the profit.

Sod it, lets hope everyone tomorrow (including the fans) does their bit and makes it a day to remember for us all!!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 19, 2013, 11:50:30 am by RedJ »
Saying that though a lot of the time I'd imagine families taking kids along, especially for their first game, might take a packed lunch. I've seen it quite a lot, even more so from established attenders.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012