Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 10:16:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Luis Suarez  (Read 4070 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Luis Suarez
« on April 21, 2013, 10:16:38 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Is he the most repulsive person ever to don a football shirt?

Every time I start falling in love with football again, this little Kitson pops up and reminds me why I don't want my kids growing up hero-worshipping top footballers.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BobG

• VSC Member
Re: Luis Suarez
« Reply #1 on April 21, 2013, 10:17:35 pm by BobG »
No. That arsehole at Marseille via Man City is.

BobG

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 21, 2013, 10:20:02 pm by dickos1 »
Don't think Barton is in the same league if that's who you mean bob.
Biting somebody is absolutely ridiculous,

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 21, 2013, 10:21:24 pm by BobG »
You're right . Biting is plain bizarre. But Barton (yes. Tis he) is a serial lunatic.

Mind you, so is Suarez actually.....

I give in then!

BobG

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 21, 2013, 10:21:43 pm by RoversAlias »
Joey Barton has been in prison for some of the shit he's pulled, I'd say he's easily in the same league as Suarez.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 21, 2013, 10:24:31 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I was specifically thinking of cowardly acts of violence on the field, rather than sociopathic actions off it. God knows, we at the Rovers could fill a decent XI with characters that your daughter bringing home.

Suarez is one of the most disgusting breed. Those who perform disgusting acts to try to wind up opponents into a response. He's a Kitson. Full stop.

Woodhead Passer

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 21, 2013, 10:32:16 pm by Woodhead Passer »
Suarez is an absolute K*tson

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 21, 2013, 10:34:48 pm by Filo »
You all misunderstand him, in his Country biting some one on the arm is a sign of everlasting love :)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 21, 2013, 10:37:32 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Filo.

Now I'm not a racist. But. In Suarez's case, I'm prepared to make an exception. Send him back.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on April 21, 2013, 10:39:30 pm by CusworthRovers »
Putting the counterbalance in;

He's an exceptional talent. His work rate is phenomenal when many in his league don't put the effort in. His finishing is up there as world best and he's carried Liverpool on his own up front.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 21, 2013, 10:43:41 pm by MachoMadness »
Simply the latest of many footballers down the years who inexplicably need to cheat despite having all the talent in the world.

I don't understand why you'd bite someone though? Seems like a lot of trouble to go to to gain no real advantage. I'd understand if he'd raked the back of his ankle or stamped on him, that's sly and easy for the refs to miss. I don't appreciate it but I can at least see why you'd do it if you were a cheating get. But leaning right in and biting? What the f**k?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on April 21, 2013, 10:46:03 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

He's an exceptional talent. His work rate is phenomenal when many in his league don't put the effort in. His finishing is up there as world best and he's carried Liverpool on his own up front.

I don't doubt it.

He's still a Kitson though.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on April 21, 2013, 10:54:26 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Actually Cussy, your post highlights exactly why I have reservations about encouraging my kids to be football fans. The argument that ability excuses being a c*** disgusts me.

(And I'm not saying that you are making that argument. I hope you are playing Devil's Advocate. But plenty do believe it.)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:14:01 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on April 21, 2013, 10:54:52 pm by CusworthRovers »

I don't doubt it.

He's still a Kitson though.

Yes but I doubt your analogy. He's actually a racist, spitting, cheating and now biting Kitson.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on April 21, 2013, 11:14:59 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

I don't doubt it.

He's still a c*** though.

Yes but I doubt your analogy. He's actually a racist, spitting, cheating and now biting c***.

I'm with you bruv.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on April 21, 2013, 11:15:24 pm by CusworthRovers »
Sticking with him eating the arsenal team of Bacary Lasagne and Kieron Ribs, how about Pear Merteseker

Samtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 21, 2013, 11:45:09 pm by Samtherover »
Pepperooney pizza  :)

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on April 21, 2013, 11:55:05 pm by eastender »
You're just making a meal out of it now.  :)

Rover By The Tyne

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on April 22, 2013, 12:09:22 am by Rover By The Tyne »
I hope he gets a large mouthful of Danny Shittu.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on April 22, 2013, 12:46:22 am by BillyStubbsTears »

Or Simon Cox

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on April 22, 2013, 01:06:51 am by eastender »

Or Simon Cox
With a dollop of David Seamen

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on April 22, 2013, 03:17:41 am by Viking Don »
If folk are gonna hero-worship footballers or bring their kids up to do so then they deserve Suarez and his antics.

Personally I thought it was funny as f*** and Ivanovich has accepted his apology and said that's the end of the matter as far as he's concerned.

Course the nanny FA will now get involved and make a mountain out of a molehill thereby bringing it to the attention of kids who'll think it's cool.

Kitson, what a player, wish we had him :-)

PS I'd think differently about him if he'd tried to break someones leg or worse, but biting someone's arm is all a bit Monty Pythonish innit?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 03:24:34 am by Viking Don »

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on April 22, 2013, 12:16:53 pm by Chris »
If folk are gonna hero-worship footballers or bring their kids up to do so then they deserve Suarez and his antics.

Personally I thought it was funny as f*** and Ivanovich has accepted his apology and said that's the end of the matter as far as he's concerned.

Course the nanny FA will now get involved and make a mountain out of a molehill thereby bringing it to the attention of kids who'll think it's cool.

Kitson, what a player, wish we had him :-)

PS I'd think differently about him if he'd tried to break someones leg or worse, but biting someone's arm is all a bit Monty Pythonish innit?

I don't think that there necessarily needs to be any danger of injury in order for someone's actions to be considered vile, disgraceful etc. Spitting is another example of something which wouldn't "break someone's leg or worse" but is still a horrendous thing to do.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on April 22, 2013, 01:22:34 pm by Filo »
If he`d have bitten me like that those goofy teeth of his would either be missing now or pointing in the opposite direction!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on April 22, 2013, 01:36:12 pm by The Red Baron »
If he`d have bitten me like that those goofy teeth of his would either be missing now or pointing in the opposite direction!

I thought Ivanovic showed a great deal of restraint. I think most of us would have punched Suarez's lights out if he'd done that to any of us.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on April 22, 2013, 02:02:32 pm by Filo »
Lost in translation it seems  :lol:

nortikorner

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on April 22, 2013, 02:25:42 pm by nortikorner »
is he Norman Hunter (ex leeds ) son

CraigyBoy

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on April 22, 2013, 04:00:35 pm by CraigyBoy »
Pathetic. That shithouse should be arrested for assault. The thing about football now is that these morons who actually play the game _ people like clarke carlisle excluded, but they are HUGE exceptions aren't they - do what they want. Try driving while being banned in donny and see what you get. Try biting someone in the street and see what you get. Try going up to someone in the street and shouting you f*&king w*&k&r at them and see what happens.

Footballers are a shite role model for people. In fact, I never watch, read about, or think about any other footy than rovers and the day they have some t**t like suarez playing in red and white is the day I take my season ticket money and use it on beer, chips and gravy.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on April 22, 2013, 04:17:41 pm by not on facebook »
You can bet Your last dollar that if he was an fringe player at lpool he be shown the door asap

But since thr loon is a massive part Of lpool the Club Will feal the need to turn the other cheek

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on April 22, 2013, 06:50:54 pm by graingrover »
I bet Fergie would gt rid of him if he was at Old Trafford 'à la Jaap Stam'. His attitude is no player is bigger than te club .. Brendan Rogers has just gone to the other end of the scale in his remarks .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012