Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 09:54:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Kitson  (Read 3833 times)

edlored

• Forum Member
Kitson
« on May 06, 2013, 04:08:15 pm by edlored »
anybody who employs that sorry excuse for a footballer, does not desearve any success, comes on stamps on aplayers ankle, then barges into the back of someone,good grieve.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: Kitson
« Reply #1 on May 06, 2013, 04:10:41 pm by RoversAlias »
He's a garde A tosspot isn't he. Playing for a team supported by thousands of tosspots.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 06, 2013, 04:38:01 pm by glosterred »
So not wanted at the Rovers then?

COYR

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 06, 2013, 04:51:16 pm by grayx »
Awful dirty ginger t**t.

RTID75

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on May 06, 2013, 05:14:29 pm by RTID75 »
About time someone gave him some back and did him some mischief. The dirty, cheating ginger w*nker.

ridgewoodrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 06, 2013, 05:21:50 pm by ridgewoodrover »
would i want him at the rovers , think that would be a big NO thank you very much.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on May 06, 2013, 05:41:33 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I thought we were scraping the bottom of the barrel when we signed  El Hadji Diouf, but I eventually warmed to him. Kitson however goes below the line of acceptance and the idea of him playing for Rovers would always leave me cold.

Diouf is like Mother Teresa next to Kitson.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on May 06, 2013, 06:09:57 pm by Viking Don »
What a player, what a guy. Yes please.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on May 06, 2013, 06:11:50 pm by hoolahoop »
What a player, what a guy. Yes please.

You missed out .........what a grade A knob there VD. ;)

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 06, 2013, 06:41:47 pm by Viking Don »
Haha I wonder how many would complain if he started knocking em in for us on a regular basis and maybe even being as passionate as kicking the ad boards....like Jones did at Poolies.

What a player, can still do it at Championship level and better than we've got I'm afraid. Also a cracking fella with a brain, he'd be my first choice if he cheered the f**k up a bit.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on May 06, 2013, 08:30:00 pm by ravenrover »
Would love him at the KM next season, being a Kitson would become a term of endearment :P

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on May 06, 2013, 09:05:56 pm by PDX_Rover »
T.W.A.T of the highest order. No thank you.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on May 06, 2013, 09:20:29 pm by Viking Don »
Yeah but everyone hated Billy when we played em but we loved him. Same thing applies. He's not a t**t anyway, he's a goalscorer with his own problems (depression), he just needs to find a club that will love him. He'd be a great signing.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on May 06, 2013, 09:34:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hang on a minute. I don't particularly care whether the bloke buggers babbies or helps blind nuns over the road. I don't care whether he reads Camus or Hello. I don't care whether he is full of joie de vivre or struggling with a black dog.

The point is that any discussion on him joining us is pointless because he is shit. He wouldn't get remotely close to starting a game on a squad that had a fit Chris Brown.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on May 06, 2013, 09:51:20 pm by Viking Don »
Hang on a minute. I don't particularly care whether the bloke buggers babbies or helps blind nuns over the road. I don't care whether he reads Camus or Hello. I don't care whether he is full of joie de vivre or struggling with a black dog.

The point is that any discussion on him joining us is pointless because he is shit. He wouldn't get remotely close to starting a game on a squad that had a fit Chris Brown.

Haha he is the footballing outsider and likes Led Zep, and he's better than CB I think. I love CB but he's nowhere near Kitsonson, the transfer fees kinda show that.

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on May 06, 2013, 09:57:23 pm by les@donr »
We won't have to worry about him next season as he will be playing L1 football.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on May 06, 2013, 10:02:42 pm by Viking Don »
No chance, he'll either be knocking em in for us or scoring once again for someone else at the KM next season. How many has he scored at the KM? More than some of our strikers?

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on May 06, 2013, 10:06:33 pm by les@donr »
We don't need dirty Kitson, he lacks the panache and skills we need for Championship. football. He is a clogger, ok for L1 but not for the Championship.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on May 06, 2013, 10:22:00 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Haha he is the footballing outsider and likes Led Zep, and he's better than CB I think. I love CB but he's nowhere near c***son, the transfer fees kinda show that.

VD.

I beg to differ. Chris Brown was the key player in our run-in to winning the title. Kitson couldn't make the first XI in a side that was imploding and failing to make the play-off final.

Kitson may well have been an excellent player in his time. Had Brown not been crippled with injuries, he would have been at least Kitson's equal over the past decade. And he is streets ahead of him today.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on May 06, 2013, 10:24:21 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
PS: That Kitson likes Led Zep doe little to press his claim for me.

Pat Nevin. THERE was a footballing outsider. Writing for The Guardian and listening to the Cocteau Twins and Jesus & Mary Chain (Psychocandy era) when most togger players were illiterate and listening to Wham.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on May 06, 2013, 10:53:28 pm by Viking Don »
That he couldn't (or didn't want to) make the first 11 is testament to the manager really. He scores goals, and would score loads for us if he's in the right frame of mind. The secret footballer, that's why he's hated so much and he plays on it. Everyone knows and he knows everyone knows, difficult cos he really does see the black dog, something most won't ever see thankfully.

But he's still better than CB, if he's not been drinking too much fine wine the night before, come on. I got to admire the guy for his gingerness and honesty, even though it makes him even more of the outsider than he already was. We love players here that everyone hates, who better?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on May 06, 2013, 11:01:03 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
VD.

He scores goals? Aye, but not very often for the last 5 years. 31 goals in his last 122 league starts. Which wouldn't be so bad if he was a hard-working, fearless, selfless line leader. Instead of a whinging narky Kitson who thinks a shift is a fashion accessory.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on May 06, 2013, 11:05:07 pm by Viking Don »
Aye but he's a clever lad, I reckon we are his club, pub team with the best philosophers in the league. He'd bloody love it here and we could bring him back to his best, not like the moaning minny's in Sheffield, he'd be a star here and that may be what the fella needs to perform at his best.

He needs folk like Jones on his case

He aint coming anyhow, but I wish the lad was.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on May 06, 2013, 11:20:24 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
VD.

Give the lad a break. If he's a depressive, he's best off being among people who understand the condition.

I reckon he's fine where he is.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on May 06, 2013, 11:22:19 pm by Mr1Croft »
I'm with Billy here. I was an admirer of Kitson when he was at Reading (I was also an admirer of Harper in them days too!), scored some good goals in important matches, but he is a shadow of his former self and isn't fit to lace Brown's boots.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on May 06, 2013, 11:28:24 pm by Viking Don »
VD.

Give the lad a break. If he's a depressive, he's best off being among people who understand the condition.

I reckon he's fine where he is.

There yer go, we understand the black dawg better than those in Sheff! They've got nowt on us long or short term.

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on May 07, 2013, 12:23:09 am by les@donr »
Kitson signs up for lost causes i.e. Pompey and Blades. do we want a loser at the KM?

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on May 07, 2013, 12:56:36 am by RobTheRover »
We haven't had a ginger at Rovers since Greeny left,  but Kitson isn't fit to lace Greeny's boots.

pubteam

« Reply #28 on May 07, 2013, 01:04:20 am by pubteam »
We haven't had a ginger at Rovers since Greeny left,  but Kitson isn't fit to lace Greeny's boots.

Poor Locky. Forgotten already.  :(

drfcbenny625

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on May 07, 2013, 02:19:38 am by drfcbenny625 »
Why would we want someone who can't get in.the blunts first team? A team that boasts superstar Jon Forte. Brown and Paynter are both better and not complete Kitsons.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012