Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 14, 2024, 01:24:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Blunts mad  (Read 5284 times)

Prez

• VSC Member
Blunts mad
« on May 19, 2013, 03:40:09 pm by Prez »
"Doncaster, Bournemouth, Yeovil, 3 dire teams who have gone up, quite laughable really"

Yep blunts we are laughing...............

AT YOUR EXPENSE!   :byebye:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
Re: Blunts mad
« Reply #1 on May 19, 2013, 03:41:18 pm by Dare to dream! »
Kitsons living in the past, league 1 club nowadays

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 19, 2013, 03:44:45 pm by Filo »
But they`re massive, surley the FA can just promote them because they can  :lol:

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 19, 2013, 03:56:08 pm by idler »
Doesn't that only happen in women's football?

scaley back rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 19, 2013, 03:58:59 pm by scaley back rover »
whats more laughable is that if we are dire then where does that leave them

Rover_for_life

« Reply #5 on May 19, 2013, 04:00:08 pm by Rover_for_life »
* NEWS FLASH * Blades fans fined for littering there own forum with spat out dummys.... more to follow on this report.  :byebye:

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 19, 2013, 04:02:38 pm by DonnyNoel »
L1 will be much tougher next season. Get the managerial appointment wrong and they are looking at languishing in this division for a long time as crowds fall and their promosing youngsters get picked off even quicker.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 19, 2013, 04:03:51 pm by MachoMadness »
Don't understand what we've done to make them all so bitter about us. Apart from repeatedly take points off them, of course, but surely as such a massive club that shouldn't bother them?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 19, 2013, 04:05:32 pm by RedJ »
L1 will be much tougher next season. Get the managerial appointment wrong and they are looking at languishing in this division for a long time as crowds fall and their promosing youngsters get picked off even quicker.

Yes, Sheffield United would certainly, erm, lose appeal :laugh:

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on May 19, 2013, 04:07:33 pm by DonnyNoel »
Don't understand what we've done to make them all so bitter about us. Apart from repeatedly take points off them, of course, but surely as such a massive club that shouldn't bother them?

I think we can file them alongside a couple of other Yorskhire clubs. Wish us well when we're two divisions below, spit the dummy when we have the temerity to beat them.

For me though it does work slightly two ways. I had soft spots for Barnsley and Sheff U based on their premiership exploits and the fact that as a teenager in the 90's I couldn't see us playing them any time soon. Now that I realise what bitter, small minded t**ts they are I wish nothing but L1 football on them. Way below their "rightful" level ;)

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 19, 2013, 04:07:53 pm by les@donr »
I can see Rotherham finishing higher than SheffU. I wonder what they would think about that :laugh:

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on May 19, 2013, 04:08:40 pm by MachoMadness »
I can see Rotherham finishing higher than SheffU. I wonder what they would think about that :laugh:

"I used to have a soft spot for Rotherham..." etc etc.

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 19, 2013, 04:08:54 pm by les@donr »
....and Bradford too :laugh:

MartinB

« Reply #13 on May 19, 2013, 04:11:01 pm by MartinB »
Can't see why anyone on Bladesmad is commenting on Yeovil game...aren't Sheff Utd playing today? Isn't it the last day of the Premiership aren't they at home to Reading...oh no sorry my mistake West Ham are! Funny I always thought Sheff Utd were in Premiership and Leeds were playing in Champions League every season.

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on May 19, 2013, 04:11:25 pm by les@donr »
MM, in Blades eyes we are still a "little" team and do not deserve to be playing in the Championship. Perhaps they should look a little more closely to the L1 League table and figure out why they are staying down, and we are going up :laugh:

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on May 19, 2013, 04:11:51 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Potentially the 2nd worst team in Yorkshire.

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on May 19, 2013, 04:14:52 pm by AbsolutDRFC »

Early as it is, but my tips for automatic promotion are MK Franchise and Rotherham.

If Brentford keep Rosler, then they'll be there again, but it would leave Bristol City, Sheff Utd and Wolves chasing a play-off win to get promoted.

Wolves it is then!!

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on May 19, 2013, 04:16:47 pm by les@donr »
DO, they could be the worse after the end of next season if they go down, and York are promoted.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on May 19, 2013, 08:54:57 pm by RobTheRover »
In that's case,  Les,  I'm sure they will point toward Halifax....

I'm surprised the Blades fans haven't realised why they missed out by now. It's not the player's. It wasn't the manager. It wasn't the board. It was them. Sheff Utd drew/lost far too many home games due to the crowd getting on their backs after half an hour when they weren't playing some "little" team (ie,  all the rest) off the park.

You reap what you sow.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on May 19, 2013, 10:12:55 pm by DearneValleyRover »
A fly past at bumhole lane is a must now surely

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on May 19, 2013, 10:28:01 pm by Al4475 »
Pah merely an inconsequential club who we may pass from time in pre-season - I'll look forward to that trip to their ground as always - it leaves a sense of enormous well being in the pit of your soul when you help out the local smaller teams get a cash injection before the season starts - nice to do our bit!

:whistle:

Obviously this is a bit of a piss take post!
Just thought I'd make that clear! In case anyone missed it!
 :laugh:

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on May 20, 2013, 08:49:37 am by AbsolutDRFC »

I'm surprised the Blades fans haven't realised why they missed out by now. It's not the player's. It wasn't the manager. It wasn't the board. It was them. Sheff Utd drew/lost far too many home games due to the crowd getting on their backs after half an hour when they weren't playing some "little" team (ie,  all the rest) off the park.

You reap what you sow.

Correctamundo Roberto.

Their fans will have been in the earholes of their players from the off; about bottling the top 2 last season.

Once that part's achieved; they move onto phase 2 - get into the players minds about messing up the play-offs.

Job done! More misery....

Having said that, I feel for the true Blades fans. I know how it feels.
Following England home & away, I see how our media get inside the players heads at tournaments.

Round 1 - tell the players they're tired after a long hard season sat on the bench

If that fails

Round 2 - keep banging on about failures in penalty shoot outs.

It works every time; hook, line & sinker.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on May 20, 2013, 09:09:34 am by Filo »
No you`re all wrong, the real reason is the witch Bentley Bullett has placed a curse on them, they are to spend the rest of eternity in the lower reaches of the Football Pyramid  :lol:

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on May 20, 2013, 09:26:24 am by AbsolutDRFC »
No you`re all wrong, the real reason is the witch Bentley Bullett has placed a curse on them, they are to spend the rest of eternity in the lower reaches of the Football Pyramid  :lol:

We're really quite good at curses, particularly with Coventry.

What about getting one on Kitson next?

docothered

« Reply #24 on May 20, 2013, 12:40:24 pm by docothered »
I work there, said to a rather flustered blades fan this morning to "Sit at a championship table oh you can't jog on fella " was not happy lol. ;)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on May 20, 2013, 12:45:45 pm by RedJ »

Can we not burn him at the stake?

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on May 20, 2013, 12:52:42 pm by AbsolutDRFC »

Can we not burn him at the stake?

My Kitson troll is both undrownable and unburnable..... :)

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on May 24, 2013, 04:42:16 pm by Lesonthewest »

That is so very true Rob, a current player in Rovers squad told me he knows a few United players who put a lot of the blame on playing in front of their own supporters, bless 'em.

You reap what you sow.

DonnyRTID

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on May 24, 2013, 05:12:28 pm by DonnyRTID »
In that's case,  Les,  I'm sure they will point toward Halifax.... .

You reap what you sow.

Bit like our fans then!

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on May 25, 2013, 01:27:35 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Will next season be a record all time low ranking within the Yorkshire League for the blunts?

With us, Hull, Leeds, Weds, Barnsley, Hudds and Middlesboro in leagues above, the highest they can come is 8th, and they could end up 10th.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012