Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 10:55:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Do you buy the Free press?  (Read 2102 times)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyRTID

• VSC Member
Re: Do you buy the Free press?
« Reply #1 on July 12, 2013, 12:20:03 pm by DonnyRTID »
The DFP put a tweet out a couple of days ago stating that a complaint had been made against a member of staff and they were investigating it.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 12, 2013, 12:26:39 pm by RedJ »
Politics shouldn't even come into something like this. It's a disgraceful act no matter where on the spectrum you lie.

How do they KNOW she's a "commie" anyway? or a "foaming jihadist" for that matter.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 12, 2013, 01:09:41 pm by Boomstick »
That's truely worrying, it's the loony left at its worst.
To prevent the laying of flowers and ripping up the existing ones is disgusting. I can't think of a reason they did it other than trying to prevent the edl from making a political point. Perhaps because they see the edl as a genuine threat of their warped political views, they sought to prevent them from laying flowers.
It's girls like that that enrage me, obviously too thick to understand what she is really doing. She has come out of this with NO credibility, and probably damaged her 'cause' (what ever the hell that is!?!), and ruined her fledgling career at a two bit local rag.
Quite funny really when you think of it like that.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 12, 2013, 01:14:34 pm by Filo »
This is what the Free press posted on their Facebook page on Wednesday

Following statements made yesterday regarding a member of our staff we wish to advise that we have not identified any concerns or issues regarding this matter and therefore have no further comments to make on this point.

Ironically on the same day on their Facebook page they reported this story!

http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/appeal-after-thieves-steal-plants-from-sandall-park-1-5838970#.Ud0ppBFXtTs.twitter

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 12, 2013, 01:16:22 pm by RobTheRover »
Hang on, this is the EDL's spin on it.  Might bear nothing like the truth.  Read other posts on that blog to see what the poster is like.

I agree that if this is as portrayed then the sentiment of respect for Drummer Rigby has been lost, but lets hear the facts first, eh?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 12, 2013, 01:22:43 pm by MrFrost »
Hang on, this is the EDL's spin on it.  Might bear nothing like the truth.  Read other posts on that blog to see what the poster is like.

I agree that if this is as portrayed then the sentiment of respect for Drummer Rigby has been lost, but lets hear the facts first, eh?

They've posted a helpful bit of evidence. A video of her doing it.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 12, 2013, 01:23:27 pm by Filo »

There`s youtube footage of her doing it, she`s the one in the dark dress with sun glasses on apparently, looks like she`s pregnant

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc6__5zKoTg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc6__5zKoTg</a>

scaley back rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 12, 2013, 02:33:29 pm by scaley back rover »
whoever it is they are scum full stop u dont do that to your worst enemy . Respect is respect regardless of your personal view on what, who and why. This shows a complete disregard to it i wonder how that person would feel if someone did that kind of thing aimed at one of their family members. Nothing will happen to the perpretrators big society no chance nor until people are installed with respect.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 02:50:42 pm by scaley back rover »

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on July 12, 2013, 02:45:55 pm by RobTheRover »
I was at work so couldn't see the video (damn firewalls).

nightporter

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 12, 2013, 02:57:48 pm by nightporter »
This from the FP facebook page.   We are confident that the individual shown in the video posted on our facebook page of the demonstration in Sheffield is not Sarah Marshall.

andy didcott

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 12, 2013, 08:13:47 pm by andy didcott »
The girl you see on YouTube ripping flowers up is not Sarah Marshall, it's a case of mistaken identity. The free press offices in donny closed down today because of bomb and death threats. Sarah is only 19 years old, she is distraught and for her own safety has been moved elsewhere.
People need to think before spreading such rumours ,of the damage it can cause.

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on July 12, 2013, 08:27:48 pm by godlike1 »
No one at that parade cover themselves in any glory they all sound ignorant inbred dee daa t**ts

I don't condone what happens by any means but do my comments mean ill now have people outside my house protesting against me?

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on July 13, 2013, 03:55:44 pm by redwine »
That's the problem,Andy. No one in the EDL can think

Fcuk that set of Nazi scum

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on July 13, 2013, 07:36:11 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I hope she and the DFP sue the arse off the bloody knuckledraggers.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on July 14, 2013, 01:24:51 am by RobTheRover »
More chance of suing Combat18

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on July 14, 2013, 07:55:31 am by roversdude »
Total lack of respect by whoever it was, however it's far too easy in this day and age to completely ruin someone's life through social media
On a slightly different view always gets me that a group tries to stop another group from demonstrating their political views by claiming thet would be against free speech
I'd better go as I can feel a soapbox coming out

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on July 14, 2013, 09:09:25 am by RobTheRover »

There`s youtube footage of her doing it, she`s the one in the dark dress with sun glasses on apparently, looks like she`s pregnant

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc6__5zKoTg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc6__5zKoTg</a>

As I was saying, it might bear nothing like the truth.....

TinyPortal © 2005-2012