Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 05:50:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: pay on gate  (Read 7333 times)

RedRover45

• Forum Member
Re: pay on gate
« Reply #30 on August 05, 2013, 02:11:29 pm by RedRover45 »
Thanks for your response SM, I appreciate there will be teething problems, but just interested if there is a 'target' figure ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on August 05, 2013, 04:47:47 pm by RedJ »
To be honest, in that cup game I think the unreserved seating area being the entire stand was a big reason for its success there. I know that can't currently be done in the league for various reasons but that seemed to me to be something, as it meant you could sit where you liked while still being able to pay on the gate rather than have to go to the ticket office to make sure you're sat in the kind of seat you're looking for. If that makes sense...

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on August 05, 2013, 07:14:10 pm by silent majority »
Thanks for your response SM, I appreciate there will be teething problems, but just interested if there is a 'target' figure ?

Well just over 400 seats are classes as unreserved for the cash gates. On Saturday about 175 people used the cash gates and the view of the club is that's a success and will get better as word spreads.

The cash gates will in future accept season tickets so that should reduce any queues at the st only gates.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on August 05, 2013, 07:42:22 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Cheers SM problem sorted

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on August 05, 2013, 08:00:02 pm by IDM »

The cash gates will in future accept season tickets so that should reduce any queues at the st only gates.

SM will the cash gates accept ALL pre-paid tickets ie those bought at or mailed out by the TO during the week before as well as STs?  Will that also include the multi-game vouchers, and do the latter need to be exchanged for a ticket first?

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on August 05, 2013, 08:05:32 pm by RedRover45 »

Well just over 400 seats are classes as unreserved for the cash gates. On Saturday about 175 people used the cash gates and the view of the club is that's a success and will get better as word spreads.

Thanks for that. 175 cash customers seemed a bit high though, seemed less than that.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on August 05, 2013, 08:18:19 pm by RobTheRover »

SM will the cash gates accept ALL pre-paid tickets ie those bought at or mailed out by the TO during the week before as well as STs?  Will that also include the multi-game vouchers, and do the latter need to be exchanged for a ticket first?

IDM, I've asked Shaun Lockwood that question today and I'll let you know what the decision is.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on August 05, 2013, 08:30:33 pm by IDM »
Thanks Rob (and SM).  It's not the be all and end all to use the multi-ticket voucher in this way, but great if we can :)

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on August 05, 2013, 08:43:06 pm by silent majority »
The answer is a no on the multi ticket, it does need to be exchanged for a ticket first.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on August 05, 2013, 09:14:28 pm by RobTheRover »
Yep, Shaun has just confirmed that to me too.

However, he has pledged that they will look at that idea for next season so that the Multigame ticket becomes a bit more like a mini season ticket.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on August 05, 2013, 11:19:45 pm by Dagenham Rover »

Thanks for that. 175 cash customers seemed a bit high though, seemed less than that.

Aye cos they all sat where they fancied  as opposed to A to H  no problem as long as its left till after the kick off

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on August 06, 2013, 08:47:53 am by IDM »
The answer is a no on the multi ticket, it does need to be exchanged for a ticket first.

OK no worries and thank you for asking.  Seems a bit odd as it would be a straightforward exchange and quicker than getting change from say 3x tenners on the gate?

I'll carry on phoning the TO to reserve each ticket and swap the voucher on collection in the usual way.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on August 06, 2013, 09:37:01 am by silent majority »

OK no worries and thank you for asking.  Seems a bit odd as it would be a straightforward exchange and quicker than getting change from say 3x tenners on the gate?

I'll carry on phoning the TO to reserve each ticket and swap the voucher on collection in the usual way.

The club have promised to do this for next season, but at the moment the multi tickets lack some of the required identification.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on August 06, 2013, 12:31:33 pm by Dagenham Rover »

I take it that starts tonight

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on August 06, 2013, 12:38:48 pm by RedRover45 »

There'll be no season tickets tonight with it being a cup match, but ordinary match tickets will. I'm anticipating a lot larger cash take up tonight than the 141 that went through on Saturday.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on August 06, 2013, 12:45:08 pm by Dagenham Rover »

There'll be no season tickets tonight with it being a cup match, but ordinary match tickets will. I'm anticipating a lot larger cash take up tonight than the 141 that went through on Saturday.

Thats what I mean't,  Can the prepaid tickets go through the cash gates

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on August 06, 2013, 12:55:32 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Yup we need to keep pushing this if we can the more success it makes the better for all of us.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012