Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 05:20:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: striker and could have a real shot this season (as long as we keep injury free)  (Read 1827 times)

yapper1901

• Forum Member
anyone think like me, that if we had a billy type in our team this year we could have a real shot at mid table and maybe even sneak into to playoffs

from what i have seen so far pre season and the first two games, we have a solid defensive (just hoping rob jones stays fit)

midfield is probably the best we have had it since wellens left, i mean duffy looks superb, coppinger looks like his old self and wellens looks as sharp as ever

its just the attack that worry's me, i mean dont get me wrong browns a grafter and never stops and even looks as if he lost a few pounds from last season but he is not clinical enough in front of goal

now i am sure there is someone out there who is languishing on the bench which has the quality like sharp but just not fit in at his club that we can take a punt on who can become our new billy, and i know what people are thinking why not just have the man himself, its clear his wages have increased double when we had him last and Southampton want to get something back on their investment

so who should we be looking at ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
I'd be happy even with an unproven striker, maybe someone waiting in the wings at a premiership club?

BobG

• VSC Member
I'd be ecstatic if there was even a glimmer of hope that the money for such a beast was available.

BobG

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
Sneak into the play offs?
What you been on Yapper? Can you get me some please?

donnyallday

• Forum Member

Donnyrovers

• Forum Member
With a prolific striker we will have more chance of survival, talk of sneaking playoffs is laughable.

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
If it's there I'll give you the money meself...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012