Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 02:09:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Dickov and Howe  (Read 2342 times)

One_Matty_Lucas

• Forum Member
Dickov and Howe
« on September 01, 2013, 09:23:07 am by One_Matty_Lucas »
Probably missed the other thread for this, had a look but saw none. Please remove if a duplicate.

Quote from: BBC Sport
In a feisty affair at the Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster manager Paul Dickov appeared to move his head towards Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe as they exchanged words on the touchline.

I didnt listen in to the game yesterday.

Any truth in this, did he get sent to the stands?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

roversdude

• VSC Member
Re: Dickov and Howe
« Reply #1 on September 01, 2013, 09:29:49 am by roversdude »
Wasn't sent to stands but trying to get to Howe whilst everyone else stood around shouting fight fight
TBH the tactics AFC Boremouth deployed I felt like t**tting him - please note this is no excuse for our dire performance though

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 01, 2013, 09:30:43 am by dickos1 »
He pushed him in the chest that's all

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 01, 2013, 09:50:42 am by IDM »
The Bournemouth players were going down like they'd been shot, even if they only got breathed on.  This was as bad yesterday as Coleman's Coventry 3 or 4 seasons ago.

I thought Howe was better than that, especially as in this game they played the better football.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 01, 2013, 09:53:52 am by dickos1 »
What a faggot pitman is by the way, did anyone hear his cry when he ran into wellens I think. One of most pathetic sights I've seen on a football pitch

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 01, 2013, 12:50:39 pm by RedJ »
What a faggot pitman is by the way, did anyone hear his cry when he ran into wellens I think. One of most pathetic sights I've seen on a football pitch

I still can't believe they were still in their tracky top when the teams lined up in front of the West. Can't remember when I last saw that other than them.

scaley back rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 01, 2013, 12:59:13 pm by scaley back rover »
i seen that on the man city newcastle game must be a new thing either that or there trying to sell more trackie tops . Guess in winter it will keep u warmer for the couple of mins before kick off to prevent a muscle injury but with out trackie bottoms i cant see it making much difference tbh

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 01, 2013, 01:04:35 pm by roversdude »
Must be basing their philosophy on previous cheating scumbags such as Revies Leeds - that said they were still better side yesterday but I lost all respect for their manager

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on September 01, 2013, 01:11:07 pm by bobjimwilly »
Bournemouth were exactly the same at our place last season. Howe must teach them to be a team of cheats. Did anyone notice any time the ball ended up near their own dugout not one of his staff ever kicked it back to a player? They just left it there to try and waste 5 seconds. Pathetic, un-sportsmenlike and childish.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on September 01, 2013, 06:02:12 pm by roversdude »
Noticed them screaming at one of their players to go over to east stand side and then subbed him

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on September 01, 2013, 07:41:48 pm by bobjimwilly »
Noticed them screaming at one of their players to go over to east stand side and then subbed him

pathetic init. They actually started timewasting from about the 20min mark!

BigColSutherland

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on September 01, 2013, 08:26:59 pm by BigColSutherland »
I suppose you were screaming at Sullivan to get a bloody move on from the first minute at Griffin Park then?

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on September 02, 2013, 06:51:16 am by southwestexile »
Nothing new on Saturday. They were a better footballing side on the day and were professional, ie. had tactics to make best of the opposition, ref and score line.  At the end of the day our 'sporting' behaviour gains us zero points

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on September 02, 2013, 10:06:08 am by wing commander »
I don't have a problem with it,we do it and so does everybody else...It was up to us to force the game..we couldn't and didn't and I don't think many people can say we deserved much from Saturdays game....

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on September 02, 2013, 04:51:40 pm by ravenrover »
I suppose you were screaming at Sullivan to get a bloody move on from the first minute at Griffin Park then?

Give over!!!!!

Sullie started the timewasting in the warm-up  :thumbsup:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012