Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 10:30:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Hospitals......  (Read 16578 times)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Re: Hospitals......
« Reply #60 on October 15, 2013, 01:34:47 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Hoping you've come through your operation,and today is the start of your recovery and Good Health,Good luck everybody's willing you on :thumbsup: :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on October 15, 2013, 07:52:08 am by hoolahoop »
Right I'm back but typing with one hand .
Thank you all for your love and support it's humbling.
Got a damn epidural in for 5 days so somewhat hamstrung but it and the morphine helps kill the pain. Shattered but back zzzz

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on October 15, 2013, 08:02:05 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Welcome back mate.
You've been out for 27 years. You want is to start filling you in on the results?

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on October 15, 2013, 08:24:56 am by hoolahoop »
Welcome back mate.
You've been out for 27 years. You want is to start filling you in on the results?

Lol few questions:-
1) did the Weeds ever become European champions ?
2) are any of the Deedar clubs 'massive ' yet ?
3) what happened to the rovers in that time?
4) knackered can't think wittily today somehow...

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on October 15, 2013, 08:34:34 am by Bentley Bullet »
Welcome back mate, great to hear from you.

Did you have any dreams while you were away?

Were they dead vivid?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on October 15, 2013, 08:35:05 am by BillyStubbsTears »
1). No Platini brought in a rule that no club could play in Europe if they had more than 50% of their fans were Kitsons.

2) Aye. When you can get to a mirror, have a look at your arse. We've tattooed every one of their Sheffield Senior Cup wins on your left buttock. 
3) We got O'Driscoll back. We're currently on the longest run of possession without a shot in history. 178 games and counting.

4) in other news. Chairman Mirriband has been Honolable Reader of Blitish Porritburo for 25 years. Tight election in 2015. He won by one postal vote (don't look for your old postal vote form. I used it on your behalf). He bankrupted the country and we were bailed out by China but only on condition that we all wear matching grey suits and plaster our hair down with hair wax. Donny currently looks like an outtake of Mad Men.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on October 15, 2013, 09:11:54 am by Dagenham Rover »
Welcome back Steve have you examined everywhere for that tattoo of the big blue owl or did you manage get it added onto the consent form.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on October 15, 2013, 09:30:56 am by Filo »
Likewise, good to hear from my old sparring partner

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on October 15, 2013, 09:34:04 am by The Red Baron »
Got a damn epidural in for 5 days so somewhat hamstrung but it and the morphine helps kill the pain. Shattered but back zzzz

Hoola- I've only just caught up with this thread and am very sorry to hear about what's happened to you. I'm very pleased to hear you're back with us again and I hope you continue to make good progress. It certainly puts my recent health issues into perspective!

I see you're in the Royal Orthopaedic in Brum. I also live in the Birmingham area so if you need anything please let me know (via PM if you like) and I will endeavour to get it over to you. It's good that you have contact with the outside world as this summer I was stuck in Solihull Hospital for over a fortnight with only my mobile phone and a radio to keep in touch with what was going on.

All the best!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on October 15, 2013, 09:41:41 am by The Red Baron »
He bankrupted the country and we were bailed out by China 

Many a true word, Billy...  ;)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #70 on October 15, 2013, 10:00:16 am by BillyStubbsTears »
TRB

Shurrup! I'm just baiting him to see if it's the real Hoola.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on October 15, 2013, 10:19:25 am by Filo »
1). No Platini brought in a rule that no club could play in Europe if they had more than 50% of their fans were Kitsons.

2) Aye. When you can get to a mirror, have a look at your arse. We've tattooed every one of their Sheffield Senior Cup wins on your left buttock. 
3) We got O'Driscoll back. We're currently on the longest run of possession without a shot in history. 178 games and counting.

4) in other news. Chairman Mirriband has been Honolable Reader of Blitish Porritburo for 25 years. Tight election in 2015. He won by one postal vote (don't look for your old postal vote form. I used it on your behalf). He bankrupted the country and we were bailed out by China but only on condition that we all wear matching grey suits and plaster our hair down with hair wax. Donny currently looks like an outtake of Mad Men.

You forgot to mention Steve Brooker is still injured, Gary Woods is England goalkeeping coach, we've just lost a world cup qualifier 18-0 to San Marino and Denis Souza is Brazil defensive coach

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #72 on October 15, 2013, 10:53:39 am by ravenrover »

What you doing with the other one then Hoola? Pretty nurses?

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #73 on October 15, 2013, 11:15:25 am by hoolahoop »
TRB

Shurrup! I'm just baiting him to see if it's the real Hoola.

stop making me bloody laugh you tw*t , you're killing me. Lol

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on October 15, 2013, 11:23:08 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Hang on. Summat fishy here. We're talking about politics and he's laughing instead of calling me a Kitson.

Nurse. NUUURRRRSEEE!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #75 on October 15, 2013, 12:35:28 pm by RobTheRover »
Welcome back mate.

Lol few questions:-
1) did the Weeds ever become European champions ?
2) are any of the Deedar clubs 'massive ' yet ?
3) what happened to the rovers in that time?
4) knackered can't think wittily today somehow...

He's back to normal, everyone!  ;)

RTID75

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on October 15, 2013, 01:12:09 pm by RTID75 »
Welcome back mate.  :)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #77 on October 15, 2013, 08:03:30 pm by hoolahoop »

What you doing with the other one then Hoola? Pretty nurses?
All sorts just let your imagination runaway with you raven. What I would like to do and what I'm capable of are light years away from each other sadly.  :(

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on October 15, 2013, 09:16:22 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hoola

Same with me mate!

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on October 15, 2013, 11:37:12 pm by Dagenham Rover »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on October 16, 2013, 12:45:20 pm by ravenrover »
Crikey Hoola been like that for years with me, and I haven't got your problems. At least we can close our eyes and dream, last night I had Jennifer Aniston wonder if she dreamt of me?

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on October 16, 2013, 04:17:22 pm by hoolahoop »
Crikey Hoola been like that for years with me, and I haven't got your problems. At least we can close our eyes and dream, last night I had Jennifer Aniston wonder if she dreamt of me?
On about 25 tablets a day inclrolledliquid morphine and I haven't dreamt of her yet .
Saw are lass today and only spent a bloody hour with her after her being chucked out at lunch then had to go for an xray from hell. When you can't move you have embarrassing on to the scanner bed it's painful and embarrassing :(

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #82 on October 17, 2013, 02:15:46 pm by roversdude »
Hoola hope you're bearing up

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #83 on October 17, 2013, 06:17:59 pm by nice one rovers »
Eyup hoola, as you probably know I'm a Thorne lad ( I've cut your hair In the past).
If your lass needs a break from the drive , I don't mind giving her and the little lass ( i think she's in my lad's class) a lift, no charge , anytime.
Don't be afraid to accept.
She can call at my shop or you pm.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #84 on October 17, 2013, 08:23:20 pm by hoolahoop »
Eyup hoola, as you probably know I'm a Thorne lad ( I've cut your hair In the past).
If your lass needs a break from the drive , I don't mind giving her and the little lass ( i think she's in my lad's class) a lift, no charge , anytime.
That's a lovely gesture mate and as I'm going to be here for a while I might just ask if she needs help......she is stressed and gets shattered. Thank you so much, however as I'm going to be out of action for 3/4 months afterwards I might need some company then too. Jeez I wish someone could help me to wash my hair right now....it was last done Monday am :)

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #85 on October 17, 2013, 08:57:28 pm by nice one rovers »
That's a lovely gesture mate and as I'm going to be here for a while I might just ask if she needs help......she is stressed and gets shattered. Thank you so much, however as I'm going to be out of action for 3/4 months afterwards I might need some company then too. Jeez I wish someone could help me to wash my hair right now....it was last done Monday am :)

Ok youf.
Aye, just gis a shout if I can help.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #86 on October 18, 2013, 12:00:16 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Hoola.

Shave it off pal. You know it makes sense. Stylish elegance meets practical utility (you can wash your head wi carbolic soap).

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #87 on October 18, 2013, 12:04:47 am by RobTheRover »
Hoola.

Shave it off pal. You know it makes sense. Stylish elegance meets practical utility (you can wash your head wi carbolic soap).

..says the voice of experience.

;)

Dont do it Hoola!  BST is only after your offcuts to stick on his shiny pate!!!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #88 on October 18, 2013, 08:14:22 am by BillyStubbsTears »
You've got a bit of an obsession about my pate Roberto. What's up cocker, thinning a bit? Receding a bit? Graham Gooch lotion not working is it?

Come on over to the cool, stylish side bruv.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #89 on October 21, 2013, 06:38:49 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I shaved my head once because I was fed up of having grey hair. I grew it back after discovering I'd got a grey head.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012