Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 12:29:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: It seems the scotish FA could be in trouble because Of.....  (Read 2880 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
The FLARES that the croatia fans got inside hamden park and set off
During the game.

FIFA are putting the blame on the scotish FA  because they did the sercruity at the game.so knowing FIFA the SFA will Get a fine.

What gets my goat is fact that the likes Of croatia and other former eastern bloc teams like a flare to set off at the big games.

So to avoid the possible stop and search at say hamden park for recent  acotland game the FLARES will be Stuck up croatian womens fannys .

Nobody is going to look up there for a flare as they be hell on from
Civil rights groups.

WhO would FIFA blame if that Scotland v croatia game had Been in the world cup Brazil 2014,as they them sens are the Word cup organisation  group and would Be charge of the security .

Blame the croatian FA and fine them as Its Their fans and culture

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

graingrover

• VSC Member
Re: It seems the scotish FA could be in trouble because Of.....
« Reply #1 on October 28, 2013, 12:58:51 pm by graingrover »
how do you know all that ?

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on October 28, 2013, 01:18:21 pm by roversdude »
Our FA are under investigation following Poland game for same thing

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 28, 2013, 02:34:25 pm by not on facebook »
how do you know all that ?

Because iam in the loop fella

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 28, 2013, 07:35:51 pm by StocktonRover »
Saw an article concerning Burnley taking action against flares (pyrotechnic type - not denim).
They are using sniffer dogs on visiting fans buses and at the turnstiles to supplement searches - anyone caught in possession of a flare will be refused entry, dealt with by the police and face a possible banning order.

It certainly appears that a clampdown is underway.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 28, 2013, 10:14:20 pm by rich1471 »
Barnsley have installed metal detectors at the away end as most smoke bombs and flares are made of metal the problem is the ones that were let off on saturday were by home fans and made of cardboard.

swintonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 28, 2013, 10:23:43 pm by swintonrover »
Why are flares so commonly accepted in Turkey, Italy etc. yet here it's frowned upon? Would that picture of the away end at Brentford after Coppinger scored be as visually spectacular without the flare? Probably not. If there was a way of making them safe, yes it would be a good idea. I'm not particularly condoning flares, indeed, I know a Wednesday fan who got nicked at QPR first game and is currently banned, but surely there should be a safe pyrotechnic alternative for those who actually like them.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 28, 2013, 11:10:40 pm by not on facebook »
Why are flares so commonly accepted in Turkey, Italy etc. yet here it's frowned upon? Would that picture of the away end at Brentford after Coppinger scored be as visually spectacular without the flare? Probably not. If there was a way of making them safe, yes it would be a good idea. I'm not particularly condoning flares, indeed, I know a Wednesday fan who got nicked at QPR first game and is currently banned, but surely there should be a safe pyrotechnic alternative for those who actually like them.

In the uk game is no longer Watched in the main by working class men,but in likes Of former eastern bloc and turkey Its still very Much workingmens
Class game,hence the FLARES,atmosphere and i guess FV

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on October 28, 2013, 11:45:55 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
What's FV Oslo?

Flare Vagina?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 29, 2013, 06:19:32 am by not on facebook »
What's FV Oslo?

Flare Vagina?

Favorite vood .....Its what you say after yer two front teeth have Been
Knocked or taken out

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on October 29, 2013, 12:46:40 pm by IDM »

In the uk game is no longer Watched in the main by working class men,but in likes Of former eastern bloc and turkey Its still very Much workingmens

Back in the day though, did we have pyrotechnics let off at football?  You were more likely to have your coat pocket pissed in!

I often wondered why some folks took newspapers into football.  I remember being on the away terrace at York in the early 80's (when we both got promoted from Div 4, drew 1-1 and Dennis saved an early penalty) and seeing streams of piss cascading down the sides of the terracing.  It must have been piss, as I don't remember it raining that day?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 29, 2013, 12:52:57 pm by not on facebook »

Back in the day though, did we have pyrotechnics let off at football?  You were more likely to have your coat pocket pissed in!

I often wondered why some folks took newspapers into football.  I remember being on the away terrace at York in the early 80's (when we both got promoted from Div 4, drew 1-1 and Dennis saved an early penalty) and seeing streams of piss cascading down the sides of the terracing.  It must have been piss, as I don't remember it raining that day?

Or the chelsea brick maybe

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on October 29, 2013, 02:05:50 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Certainly did at the Everton FA Cup match in 85. Some prick of a home fan fired a marine flare into the away end.

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 29, 2013, 05:36:23 pm by nice one rovers »
The FLARES that the croatia fans got inside hamden park and set off
During the game.

FIFA are putting the blame on the scotish FA  because they did the sercruity at the game.so knowing FIFA the SFA will Get a fine.

What gets my goat is fact that the likes Of croatia and other former eastern bloc teams like a flare to set off at the big games.

So to avoid the possible stop and search at say hamden park for recent  acotland game the FLARES will be Stuck up croatian womens fannys .

Nobody is going to look up there for a flare as they be hell on from
Civil rights groups.

WhO would FIFA blame if that Scotland v croatia game had Been in the world cup Brazil 2014,as they them sens are the Word cup organisation  group and would Be charge of the security .

Blame the croatian FA and fine them as Its Their fans and culture

let's get this right, is this a camel-toe issue here?

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on October 29, 2013, 08:58:05 pm by jonnydog »
Suzie Quatro used massive flares... AND had a vagina.

... Food for thought people!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012