Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 11:16:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bramall & Watson  (Read 2837 times)

donnygeoff

• Forum Member
Bramall & Watson
« on January 02, 2014, 03:25:41 pm by donnygeoff »
Now is the time in which they will be judged. Survival or relegation. Do they want a championship or league 1 side. We wait to see!!!!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedRover45

• Forum Member
Re: Bramall & Watson
« Reply #1 on January 02, 2014, 03:27:22 pm by RedRover45 »
Sheffield Utd lose appeal
Hitler found dead in bunker
America discovered
Adam finds apple......

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 02, 2014, 03:29:35 pm by Filo »
I'm sure people are taking it in turns to regurgitate the anti feeling

donnygeoff

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 02, 2014, 03:42:47 pm by donnygeoff »
Not anti at all. Just waiting to see if they intend to back the club towards survival. A legitimate question at this time. If they don't I will still be there at every home game.

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 02, 2014, 03:44:50 pm by Dare to dream! »
Why haven't they been judged this time of year for past 7+ years?

donnygeoff

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 02, 2014, 03:49:23 pm by donnygeoff »
Ryan enthusiasm for DRFC may have been a factor. I say maybe . Let's just see, that is all I am saying. Let's hope they have the same. 

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 02, 2014, 04:25:41 pm by RedRover45 »
This question has been asked a thousand times in a thousand threads. Why regurgitating old vomit yet again.
What will happen will happen. Nothing we can do about it except keep supporting the club, the team and the manager.

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 02, 2014, 04:56:13 pm by RedRover45 »
Your illiterate responses over the last few months suggest that that question is serious. I think I'm going to go and lie in a dark room.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 02, 2014, 08:06:40 pm by RedJ »
Well you've obviously not read the opening post. I'll grant you he hasn't bothered with question marks but it's fairly obvious what the question is...

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 03, 2014, 08:51:26 am by RedRover45 »
Now is the time in which they will be judged. Survival or relegation. Do they want a championship or league 1 side. We wait to see!!!!!
Oh that one !! Well It should not concern what League the  Rovers are in as long as they have class and do not act in a manner that reeks of a small-time mentality. It must not just act in the interests of themselves only but also in name of who show it support and favour. Ok!
 :evil:
Oh that one !! Well It should not concern what League the  Rovers are in as long as they have class and do not act in a manner that reeks of a small-time mentality. It must not just act in the interests of themselves only but also in name of who show it support and favour. Ok!

Pardon ? When you learn the art of communicating in English, try putting your view across again. You wondered about why I needed to lie down in a dark room. All people are asking is preview your post before you press 'Post'.

colfromdonny

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on January 03, 2014, 08:59:34 am by colfromdonny »
We'll have the opportunity to ask any questions on the 28th at the meet the owners night.  lets hope everybody on here who wants answers turns up and asks them (namebadges?)

andy didcott

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 03, 2014, 09:02:24 am by andy didcott »
27th mate.

colfromdonny

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on January 03, 2014, 10:15:22 am by colfromdonny »
I stand corrected.  Thankyou.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on January 03, 2014, 10:32:05 am by Colin C No.3 »

Pardon ? When you learn the art of communicating in English, try putting your view across again. You wondered about why I needed to lie down in a dark room. All people are asking is preview your post before you press 'Post'.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012