Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 04:54:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Away fans survey.....  (Read 2627 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Away fans survey.....
« on January 13, 2014, 09:09:46 am by silent majority »
...if you went to Blackburn can you complete?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/away-fans-2013-14

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bedale rover

• VSC Member
Re: Away fans survey.....
« Reply #1 on January 13, 2014, 09:38:14 am by bedale rover »
Done

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 13, 2014, 12:21:53 pm by Mr1Croft »
Done.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 13, 2014, 01:05:44 pm by bobjimwilly »
done

twinkletoes

« Reply #4 on January 13, 2014, 02:22:21 pm by twinkletoes »
Completed!!

balby boy

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on January 13, 2014, 02:27:19 pm by balby boy »
Done
Thought the price of a hot drink was a bit eye watering :ohmy:

:rtid:

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on January 13, 2014, 02:38:20 pm by silent majority »
Since we started doing this survey last season it's grown immensely and the feedback we've received has been tremendous. It's got more data on away fans and their experiences than anything ever achieved before.

The Football League have decided to partner with us on this one and are encouraging all clubs to promote it to their travelling support. Feedback will be given to every club and encouraged to 'up their game' when looking after away fans. The PL have already implemented changes and committed £2m to the away fans fund which is having positive results.

Thanks for taking the time to complete.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 06:53:33 pm by silent majority »

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 13, 2014, 04:51:48 pm by idler »
Done. I enjoyed the ground and the game but if I went back I'd have a drink somewhere else before.  The pies were cheap though.  :)

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 13, 2014, 04:53:02 pm by Drover »
Done

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on January 13, 2014, 05:08:38 pm by Filo »
Since we started doing this survey last season it's grown immensely and the feedback we've received has been tremendous. It's got more data on away fans and their experiences than anything ever achieved before.

The Football League have decided to partner with us on this one and are encouraging all clubs to promote it to their travelling support. Feedback will be given to every club and encouraged to 'up their game' when looking after away fans. The PL have already implemented changes and committed £2m tomthecaway fans fund which is having positive results.

Thanks for taking the time to complete.

Can't we trademark or copywtite these and sell them to the PL for a large slice of their TV money :)

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 13, 2014, 05:23:00 pm by tommy toes »
Done.
The comparison between Blackburn and Bolton couldn't be more marked.
The stewards on Saturday were polite and helpful. It makes such a difference.

ExileRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 13, 2014, 06:10:10 pm by ExileRover »
Huge difference between Bolton and Blackburn. Other than the result it was an enjoyable away day. Match tickets were well priced, although I imagine it may have been cheaper because we were in town (cat c game?), stewards were friendly and let you sit where you wanted and didn't interfere with any fans that were standing.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 13, 2014, 06:18:11 pm by RedJ »
Huge difference between Bolton and Blackburn. Other than the result it was an enjoyable away day. Match tickets were well priced, although I imagine it may have been cheaper because we were in town (cat c game?), stewards were friendly and let you sit where you wanted and didn't interfere with any fans that were standing.

They initially tried to, although I think he said that was on police advice which is obviously fair enough. I don't understand why they only seemed to move the younger fans though, or why they did nothing when people migrated back to that area.

besty

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on January 13, 2014, 06:56:50 pm by besty »
Done

No beer, only lager and cider, im from yorkshire ffs :headbang:

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on January 13, 2014, 07:00:30 pm by silent majority »
Interesting! The Safety Officer at Blackburn, before and in the early part of the Venkys reign, also chaired the Safety Officers association and they applied the rules to the book. You may remember considerable strife there when the Trust started to complain and demonstrate against what they saw as an ownership regime determined to destroy the club. He was eventually dismissed and replaced by the Managers taxi driver! It's gone through several hands now and the result appears to be a laid back and relaxed atmosphere.

Agree about the beer too!

Bolton however! I spoke to the FSF case worker at length and she told me that very single away club has complained about the stewards there. Her case book is bulging! I can see us having an interesting time with the ombudsman in months to come.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on January 13, 2014, 08:46:44 pm by idler »
Before the game I asked a steward if it was sit where you want. He said we should initially take our seats and then see how it went.
He also said that the club had changed the answer on this twice already, this was about 2:30.
When I explained that I prefer an aisle seat as I can't fully bend my knee he said ok when you come back sit at the front and I'll ok it with my boss.
I ended up going down a different entry and when I asked another steward he said just sit anywhere, so we were right at the front.
A bit low but I had plenty of room and my grandson thought that it was great.
Every steward that we spoke to was very helpful,approachable and polite. Ten out of ten from us.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on January 13, 2014, 10:15:49 pm by wilts rover »
Good marks from me as other than the result we had an excellent day out, comparable with Wign I thought, although I didnt have anything to eat or drink. I can recommend the Ewood Cafestraight across the road though, 17 item breakfast for £6.50 (I had the soup).

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on January 14, 2014, 10:05:16 am by bobjimwilly »
Good marks from me as other than the result we had an excellent day out, comparable with Wign I thought, although I didnt have anything to eat or drink. I can recommend the Ewood Cafestraight across the road though, 17 item breakfast for £6.50 (I had the soup).

The pie shop was good - £1.40 for a steak pie with proper nice bit's of steak and lovely gravy!

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on January 14, 2014, 01:10:00 pm by RedRover45 »

The pie shop was good - £1.40 for a steak pie with proper nice bit's of steak and lovely gravy!

The prices in the takeaway we found were bizarre. £1.10 for a steak pie, £1.20 for chips and 90p for gravy !
Can't complain at a proper tray full for £3.20 but the breakdown seemed out of proportion.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012