Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 01:57:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Post-match reaction at Leicester.  (Read 1304 times)

SoundbiteBarmyArmy

• Forum Member
Post-match reaction at Leicester.
« on May 01, 2014, 08:14:53 am by SoundbiteBarmyArmy »
Obviously if Rovers win we are safe from relegation, so us as fans are obviously going to be over the moon and celebratory and you would imagine that the players, managment & coaching staff will be the same, so may decide to join is our corner of the ground for a little dance & clap.

What happens if Rovers draw or lose and we are dependant on the Bolton vs Birmingham score? Will the managment & coaching staff stay on the pitch (like Manchester United did at Sunderland the day Manchester City won the PL), if it's good news have a dance & clap? Or will they be straight off the pitch, wait for the result and come back out to us? Or, will they be straight off knowing full well that some of their futures at this football club is limited?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: Post-match reaction at Leicester.
« Reply #1 on May 01, 2014, 08:17:46 am by mushRTID »
I doubt its anything thats planned. What will happen will happen. I keep dreaming of birmingham finishing a draw then we equalise in injury time. The scenes.

SoundbiteBarmyArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 01, 2014, 08:23:29 am by SoundbiteBarmyArmy »
Yeah I suppose you're right. I hate to say it; but I can't see us doing the unbelievable two years in a row  :whistle: although, we do do things differently and it's never boring supporting DRFC.

:scarf:

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 01, 2014, 08:30:45 am by GazLaz »
Surely the two sets of players should just settle for a draw if Brum are losing? I know it shouldn't happen but it does. We stay up, they get 100 points, everyone is happy.

SoundbiteBarmyArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 01, 2014, 08:33:53 am by SoundbiteBarmyArmy »
Surely the two sets of players should just settle for a draw if Brum are losing? I know it shouldn't happen but it does. We stay up, they get 100 points, everyone is happy.

That would be lovely, if Birmingham lose of course. Didn't Barnsley & Huddersfield do something similar the other season to send Peterborough (I think) down?

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 01, 2014, 08:37:25 am by GazLaz »
Everyone on the planet outside Yorkshire must want Brum to go down not us. All the other championship clubs will, even though they are a club on its arse they will be more a threat next year than us you would have thought.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 01, 2014, 09:00:06 am by donnievic »
not quiete think it was then last 5 mins because peterbrough wasn't getting the result the needed I think (winning) so a draw for them 2 saved them both

That would be lovely, if Birmingham lose of course. Didn't Barnsley & Huddersfield do something similar the other season to send Peterborough (I think) down?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on May 01, 2014, 11:01:36 pm by BobG »
We might get the sympathy vote Gaz but sadly I can't see many clubs preferring us to stay up over Birmingham. Which club is likely to bring the bigger away following next season and the season after and the season after that too? A sign of the times.

BobG

TinyPortal © 2005-2012