Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 05:48:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: LT  (Read 3027 times)

roversdude

• VSC Member
LT
« on July 18, 2014, 06:56:11 pm by roversdude »
Although I can't understand the hype of 1D good luck to LT and personally if he wants to come on board I'd welcome him
Pssst Louis can you not bring your mate though he's made us a laughing stock

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

newyankee

• VSC Member
Re: LT
« Reply #1 on July 18, 2014, 07:08:03 pm by newyankee »
   I think he made a bigger laughing stock of LT than any of us. I can't see there being any love left for JR from LT.

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 19, 2014, 01:24:05 pm by Upton Rover »
Keep him away, he got us out of his system by going on a 10k Mercedes car ride. Looser

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 19, 2014, 01:28:52 pm by dknward2 »
He could have put that in crowd funder

Derby Viking

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 20, 2014, 10:36:57 am by Derby Viking »
Yeah - that would make up the £1.2m that was missing

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 20, 2014, 12:14:23 pm by dknward2 »
It was a joke maybe now he has got his 500k back he is back to doing normal things

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on July 20, 2014, 12:33:50 pm by graingrover »
 I see Louis as being part of our future .. unless of course he gets put off our club by the small moronic element which also goes with the territory unfortunately .

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 20, 2014, 08:15:47 pm by RobTheRover »
I agree Brian. For me,  Louis' motives for wanting to be involved in his home town club were never in doubt.   

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 20, 2014, 09:12:53 pm by Jonathan »
Getting him involved now could be a winner all round. Not necessarily a huge financial stake (he's too young, and doesn't have the wealth to run a football club) but surely there's a role for him with limited financial input in an ambassadorial capacity. He wants to help, he's very famous, so why not get him involved? He clearly has no agenda, just a young lad from the town that's done well.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on July 20, 2014, 09:16:17 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Getting him involved now could be a winner all round. Not necessarily a huge financial stake (he's too young, and doesn't have the wealth to run a football club) but surely there's a role for him with limited financial input in an ambassadorial capacity. He wants to help, he's very famous, so why not get him involved? He clearly has no agenda, just a young lad from the town that's done well.

Exactly

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on July 20, 2014, 09:30:45 pm by GazLaz »
Whatever he has in the bank now is obviously over the magical £5m mark so he's not skint. In 5 years he will be worth 10 times what he is now. He is the future owner of DRFC that's a fact. He should perhaps buy JRs shares now and let TB carry on running the club for a few years.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on July 20, 2014, 09:38:57 pm by hoolahoop »
It was a joke maybe now he has got his 500k back he is back to doing normal things

I thought that 500k was put in by JR  :blink: Please don't tell me that JR never intended putting in his own money !!

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on July 20, 2014, 10:18:45 pm by BobG »
Has he got any left? I really don't know. But the tea leaves haven't been saying good things for quite a while now have they? That's one reason why this takeover always looked so dodgy. All along it did look as if there were some hidden agendas around.

BobG

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on July 20, 2014, 10:57:30 pm by jucyberry »
I feel so, so sorry for the kid. Reading the comments in different papers too many people didn't get what he was trying to do at all and have reacted accordingly.

I see a very young, very ordinary boy catapulted into the realm of super fame. Still in awe of JR as he would have been as a youngster, in a western he would have been the green horn to JR's snake oil  salesman.
It was a daft opportunist plan from the start, the only things those little girls really wanted was time with Louis and you name me one pre teen that gets that kind of pocket money.

Like I said before, a far more sensible plan if trading on the popularity of 1D would have been raffle tickets, One winner a month who gets to sit next to Louis at a game. Nine months, nine draws.... £5.00 a ticket. They would have made a bomb.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012