Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 12:09:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Billy  (Read 11041 times)

keyser_soze

• Forum Member
Re: Billy
« Reply #60 on August 15, 2014, 07:42:38 am by keyser_soze »
Finances aside, Billy is back where he was 3 years playing for a middling/bottom half second division side.
I bet part of him wishes he had stayed with us, he's pretty much wasted 2 years of his career.

Wasted in playing terms, yes, but significantly wealthier!

:chair:

As I said "finances aside"

Nice part of the world the South Coast around the New Forest too, not a bad place to bring a little un into the world!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on August 15, 2014, 07:54:43 am by idler »
I alway
evening folks,some fair comments and the odd bitter one !! im over the moon to get 11m for ross mc and get billy for less than 1m is amazing his stats are slightly better than ross ! work that out,i think he will shine for us over the two years and cant wait,hes someone ive wanted here for 6-7 years now,just a quick visit to see whats being said. anyway i wish you guys and gals the best of luck for the season ahead
I always liked Billy but in most of his last spell with us he didn't seem interested. The Billy of old would have made things happen but he seemed to mooch around a lot.
In my eyes you might not like the system but you can still put defenders under pressure. Sadly that part of his game disappeared last season.
He possibly wasn't fully fit but maybe with a good pre- season he'll hit the ground running. I hope so.
Good luck for next season, it should certainly be interesting from what we've seen so far. I can't see the manager lasting long, can you?

donnywhitegaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on August 15, 2014, 08:33:10 am by donnywhitegaz »
our new owner does have a liking for coaches  ;) but he may suprise a few i didnt realise till the other day he was head coach at watford when they gained promotion so he had to train aidy boothroyds players then and hes doing no different now training what masimo puts in front of him ! most exciting pre season/transfer window for a while for us 10 players in and now a bid accepted for agard at the millers so im feeling very positive about the season hopefully no more  :headbang:

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on August 15, 2014, 09:21:21 am by Yargo »
Main/Sharp? I'd watch their respective careers,Billy was the future once

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on August 15, 2014, 10:33:36 am by Donnyjim »
I was nearly sick watching that press conference. "I've always had a soft spot for Leeds Utd"? wtf! They will say anything these fickle footballers.

The crowd will soon be on his back when the see how slowly he gets around the pitch these days. I've seen milk turn quicker.

At least he is able to take in his own Gingsters pasties for his lunch!

WAATP....WAATP....

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on August 15, 2014, 11:38:44 am by Wild Rover »
our new owner does have a liking for coaches  ;) but he may suprise a few i didnt realise till the other day he was head coach at watford when they gained promotion so he had to train aidy boothroyds players then and hes doing no different now training what masimo puts in front of him ! most exciting pre season/transfer window for a while for us 10 players in and now a bid accepted for agard at the millers so im feeling very positive about the season hopefully no more  :headbang:

Can I just correct you a little DWG. LUFC get 7 million (guaranteed) for RMc, over 4 years, the other 4 are dependent on lots of other criteria.

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on August 15, 2014, 02:20:49 pm by les@donr »
I was nearly sick watching that press conference. "I've always had a soft spot for Leeds Utd"? wtf! They will say anything these fickle footballers.

The crowd will soon be on his back when the see how slowly he gets around the pitch these days. I've seen milk turn quicker.

At least he is able to take in his own Gingsters pasties for his lunch!

WAATP....WAATP....

No Yorkshire team will take him after playing for L**ds.

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on August 15, 2014, 02:22:12 pm by Jenny »
What a ridiculous suggestion

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on August 15, 2014, 03:07:48 pm by GazLaz »
Rotherham accepted a bid from Leeds for Agard and he's knocked them back due to the fact they are scum.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012