Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 11:04:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Praise where it is due  (Read 1416 times)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Praise where it is due
« on November 22, 2014, 07:39:22 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
Great to see Theo Robinson on the score sheet again, Dickov needs to get him more time on the pitch in the games to come
He is probably the biggest case of being 'A Confidence Player' that i have seen, he will get a few goals in the next few games now.
I Will give praise where it's due, Dickov has got the better of one of the better managers in this league, in Keith Hill.
It could easily been a big score, but to win by two goals away, is good going.

Main if we keep him fit, those of you who put top scorer bets on, might not have to screw it up yet, at this level he can develop in to a monster of a player.
Tyson on his day, is very hard to deal with, and with Theo get him confident, and he has the ability to rip this league's defences apart.
But get him lacking in confidence, and you wonder how he made it to be a pro, because he doesn't contribute that much, linking play etc.

I Still stand by what i think, Wellens holding midfield, Forrester just behind the strikers, and we would give problems to anybody.
Our defence with Butler and Stevens, gives more solidity, all i would ask Dickov is decide your best team and try to get some cohesion going,don't keep changing things,unless injuries,tiredness or loss of form come in to it.

Kyle Bennett was fantastic today, is he finally realising the ability he has, and is working hard on it?, for me close to being our best player over the season so far.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dickos1

• VSC Member
Re: Praise where it is due
« Reply #1 on November 22, 2014, 07:43:07 pm by dickos1 »
Who would you drop then to give Robinson more game time?

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on November 22, 2014, 10:21:59 pm by dknward2 »
I had main as top league one scorer at start of the season before his injury hope he keeps it up

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on November 22, 2014, 11:16:54 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
I Wouldn't necessarily drop anybody yet, Robinson would still be on the bench for now, what i am saying is take advantage of the type of player he is.
When he scores a goal, many times throughout his career he has a glut of goals, then stops scoring again, nobody in his career have managed, to get a season of consistent performances from him.
Try and get him on the pitch for longer, and if Tyson or Main drop in form, then they know he is waiting to play.

I sometimes think he is a player who doesn't know how he does things well, when he does, he is an instinctive player, and unpredictable.
Tyson and Main don't have the unpredictability,they are more reliable,if i had a top scorer ticket,i wouldn't rip it up yet dkn, unlikely but if he stays fit all i see is goals from Main.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on November 23, 2014, 12:36:28 am by dknward2 »
All my bets are done online with skybet (other sites are available) so cant rip anything up. Dont fancy trying to rip my S4 in half lol

TinyPortal © 2005-2012