Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 01:56:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tyson is like lightning!  (Read 6474 times)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Tyson is like lightning!
« Reply #30 on February 16, 2015, 08:11:28 am by IDM »
Lets not forget the only player to keep up with him on that run was the goal scorer

He did have a 1/4 pitch head start though since he was loitering on the 1/2 way line

As he should be when we are defending a corner - it annoys me when we don't see anyone left forward there.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on February 16, 2015, 08:23:29 am by Filo »
Lets not forget the only player to keep up with him on that run was the goal scorer

He did have a 1/4 pitch head start though since he was loitering on the 1/2 way line
yes but don't forget he had to check his run to stay onside, basically he let Tyson catch him up ;)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on February 16, 2015, 08:47:31 am by Donnywolf »
[/QUOTE]

As he should be when we are defending a corner - it annoys me when we don't see anyone left forward there.
[/quote]

... makes sense to keep one up because the opposition then usually dare not go 1 on 1 and so keep 2 players back

In our case KB is the logical choice due to his speed and of course because of his size he is less likely to get a header in if defending

I also thought he "made" the Tyson cross work by reacting to where it was played brilliantly

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on February 16, 2015, 09:13:18 am by IDM »

In our case KB is the logical choice due to his speed and of course because of his size he is less likely to get a header in if defending

I also thought he "made" the Tyson cross work by reacting to where it was played brilliantly

I couldn't agree more...

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on February 16, 2015, 03:26:00 pm by ravenrover »
I can't wait for Tyson to get to double figures. The grief I took from Forest fans in my local was unbelievable. "you've signed a proper dud there" they called him a crock, a has been, a never was oh and even  slipped in a useless. Just wait till he is out for half a season with a hamstring, groin strain, ankle injury etc etc."
I'll love it, just love it as someone once said.

jmt

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on February 16, 2015, 06:41:03 pm by jmt »
A great player, would have loved him here when forest had him.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012