Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 10:08:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: That was bad  (Read 2521 times)

redbrez

• VSC Member
That was bad
« on March 14, 2015, 06:04:52 pm by redbrez »
Has other posters have put wrong formation, too many players looking disinterested. , my main gripe did we even have a effort on goal second half.
And what pist me off most I got a jobsworth steward who asked me to sit in my seat, which I was but sat on the top of the seat like I have since the stadium opened , let's have no one sitting behind me . Just a wall and the disabled area above me , and I have asked if I intrude on there view , and they say it's not a problem, so that sapped the atmosphere for me for a start , maybe childish but not the performance which was dire, I don't think I fit into this happy clappy no passion fans that modern football is going, I think that's me done with my season ticket , there's just no passion, excitement in football , this steward has piste me off .

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

les@donr

• Forum Member
Re: That was bad
« Reply #1 on March 14, 2015, 06:07:36 pm by les@donr »
Report him or her to the club.

redbrez

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 14, 2015, 06:10:08 pm by redbrez »
Think they would probably back her up , I sit on my seat but on the top of it so I'm half standing , half sitting . But never had a problem before . And I don't restrict any ones view, that's annoyed me more than the performance .

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 14, 2015, 06:33:06 pm by donnyallday »
Sitting on top of the seat, i.e back rest, splits them you numpty

redbrez

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 14, 2015, 06:57:34 pm by redbrez »
Good response , but you won't say it to me face

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 14, 2015, 07:26:57 pm by idler »
I think Redbrez means sitting on top of the upturned seat not the back rest.
 I used to do this in the East Stand in our first season there. I too was on the back row with a wall behind me. I was told to sit down as well.
 I now sit in the West Stand with an aisle to my left so I can stretch my left leg which won't bend much.

redandwhitewizard

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 15, 2015, 06:29:03 am by redandwhitewizard »
hi redbrez its Dave here who used to sit in front of you with Dicky and his lads, had a good view of you and the other guys from my seat in the south stand wudve texted 4 a wave if I could use a mobile phone! We are getting season tkts in the south stand nxt year cos unreserved seating appeals, come and join us maybe we could hellp reignite the sadly lacking passion. Second half yesterday wudve been difficult to enjoy wherever/however you were sat! aII the best

Donnyrovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 15, 2015, 09:56:32 am by Donnyrovers »

Only one numpty with that response.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 15, 2015, 09:58:27 am by Filo »

What about sitting at the dock of the bay?

redbrez

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 15, 2015, 12:49:36 pm by redbrez »
hi redbrez its Dave here who used to sit in front of you with Dicky and his lads, had a good view of you and the other guys from my seat in the south stand wudve texted 4 a wave if I could use a mobile phone! We are getting season tkts in the south stand nxt year cos unreserved seating appeals, come and join us maybe we could hellp reignite the sadly lacking passion. Second half yesterday wudve been difficult to enjoy wherever/however you were sat! aII the best

Cheers dave might take you up on that offer, miss you and dicky,  if it wasn't for my young Un getting more up for it and still wanting a season ticket, think I would jack it in , more to do with modern football , and all seater stadiums zapping the atmosphere,  feels  more of a chore than enjoyment at the minute.

redandwhitewizard

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 15, 2015, 01:30:07 pm by redandwhitewizard »
Don't lose the faith Dave, it can be a chore and then something special rewards your loyalty. Unreserved seating means you can sit in a section that suits your mood easily meet those mates that can only make occasional games and critically move away from negative numpties. Hope you do renew and would be good to have a chinwag again!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012