Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 11:12:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: That was crap!  (Read 13673 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
That was crap!
« on April 11, 2015, 05:21:34 pm by Filo »
Nothing more to say!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Jenny

• VSC Member
Re: That was crap!
« Reply #1 on April 11, 2015, 05:27:42 pm by Jenny »
I'm thoroughly bored of watching Rovers at home. If I'd not already renewed my season ticket I would probably not bother and just go when I feel like it. I'm sad that I feel like that having had a season ticket for about 15 years.

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 11, 2015, 05:34:18 pm by keith79 »
Maybe your standards are too high

goalkick

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 11, 2015, 05:36:39 pm by goalkick »
Totally agree.poor crowd and will get worse with what's on offer.cant understand pds substitutions.our defence is sadly lacking. Time to get rid of of some of the players at end of season.

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 11, 2015, 05:41:52 pm by Cramby10 »
I'm thoroughly bored of watching Rovers at home. If I'd not already renewed my season ticket I would probably not bother and just go when I feel like it. I'm sad that I feel like that having had a season ticket for about 15 years.
i feel exactly the same. And the majority of fans I speak to at games feel like that also. He's really alienated most fans. Some folk will say we want instant gratification etc. But it's not about that. We can take losing. But we can't accept gutless clueless performances on a consistent basis with no sign of any real improvement. Whilst not getting the best out of a talented bunch of players.
It's a shame the board seem to be so out of touch with how we feel. Sad times!

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 11, 2015, 05:44:18 pm by Al4475 »
What Cramby said!

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 11, 2015, 05:48:44 pm by Superspy »
Add another 2 to this mentality in me and my Dad. Such a shame, but we'll keep going and hopefully things will get better.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 11, 2015, 05:58:42 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I have my season ticket for next season but I'm thoroughly bored of watching us.  The manager has to go.

mrwc1602

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 11, 2015, 06:10:02 pm by mrwc1602 »
Total rubbish,just kick the ball up in the air and hope for the best

leedshayter

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 11, 2015, 06:10:29 pm by leedshayter »
I'm a season ticket holder too, totally pissed off with what can only be described as a dull non eventful day out at home . Sorry but I didn't bother going today did I miss anything ? No didn't think so ! 👎

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on April 11, 2015, 06:12:24 pm by Dagenham Rover »
It doesn't matter the South will be full next season and have a brilliant atmosphere because it's unreserved  :ohmy: ;)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 07:51:47 pm by Dagenham Rover »

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on April 11, 2015, 06:13:11 pm by jonnydog »
I feel exactly the same as Jenny on this one.

Donnyrovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 11, 2015, 06:14:55 pm by Donnyrovers »
Im another fed up of seeing the same shit il continue to go games but he has to go he has taken us backwards with no style or direction. He's making the same mistakes that he did at Oldham he has not done anything in management with a team to warrant to stay in this job he speaks a good game but can't put it into action.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 11, 2015, 06:15:47 pm by mushRTID »
Not been last few games purely because I had nobody to go with, mates already bored shitless. Finally got someone to come today as they used my free ticket from vouchers not used. Nothing's changed.

Absolute shite. Start to finish.

Genuinely Iv never felt like this watching Rovers before and I'm pleased Iv not renewed and won't be. 12 years a season ticket holder but I'm not watching this anymore.

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 11, 2015, 06:17:55 pm by knockers »
I gave two tickets to potential new fans yesterday and they left at half time. Wish I'd gone with them.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on April 11, 2015, 06:18:34 pm by jonnydog »
A few folk earlier said they were going to get a refund on next years ST for the same reasons mentioned above. Is that even possible?!

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on April 11, 2015, 06:18:48 pm by Donnywolf »
I feel exactly the same as Jenny on this one.
It doesn't matter the South will be full next season and have a brilliant atmosphere because it's unreserved  :ohmy: ;)

Just what I was thinking (in the time I was awake that it) - that could make all the difference -NOT *

Dismal today and dismal for many home games all Season and god knows what the gate will be next Saturday

* Here's a thought . Why not have an open house and let people show their tickets to get in next week in whatever Stand they want - a dry run for next Season. Looks like there will be lots of room to try it !

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on April 11, 2015, 06:21:56 pm by Donnywolf »
I gave two tickets to potential new fans yesterday and they left at half time. Wish I'd gone with them.

I was laughing cos there was a young lad about 6 in the Bogs with his Dad at the end and he was saying when asked what he thought ..." yeah brilliant - what a great game" ... and are you coming next game "yeeeaaaahhh" he said with such enthusiasm that I thought I had slept for the whole 90 minutes and missed summat !

ian1980

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on April 11, 2015, 06:29:20 pm by ian1980 »
We just pay as we go and decided to take in today's game. Family of four, £70 all in and it was as boring as it gets. Won't be rushing back as there will be far more exciting things to do with that money.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on April 11, 2015, 06:34:22 pm by acko »
reading that lot you wonder why I have called it a day with rovers,not just the manager the whole set up stinks,worst chairman in league football,owners that don't have a clue how to run a football club and a chief exec who I suspect got fed up of making excuses so not saying anything,things will not get better under this regeme people know it just wont admit it.thats my last post I hope for all supporters I am wrong but don't think so

Ian Nimmo

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on April 11, 2015, 06:37:06 pm by Ian Nimmo »

I cannot believe you have posted this after all the stick you have dished out on this forum in recent months.
Posts like yours in response to people like myself calling for a change many months ago, have probably helped to keep him in a job!

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on April 11, 2015, 06:38:14 pm by Donnywolf »
reading that lot you wonder why I have called it a day with rovers,not just the manager the whole set up stinks,worst chairman in league football,owners that don't have a clue how to run a football club and a chief exec who I suspect got fed up of making excuses so not saying anything,things will not get better under this regeme people know it just wont admit it.thats my last post I hope for all supporters I am wrong but don't think so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWeadVpRBr4

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on April 11, 2015, 06:39:19 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

I cannot believe you have posted this after all the stick you have dished out on this forum in recent months.
Posts like yours in response to people like myself calling for a change many months ago, have probably helped to keep him in a job!

I'm pretty sure you're wrong, Jenny ain't no fan of him as far as I know...

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on April 11, 2015, 06:40:47 pm by coventryrover »
Brought my lad up from Cov.  Haven't seen us much at home but that was turgid.

The lads look like they were already on hols.  Has it been Luke that all season?
28 quid plus petrol.  Sometime you question if the money can be spent more wisely.  Best thing was my lad cuddling Donny dog

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on April 11, 2015, 06:44:46 pm by Donnywolf »
Brought my lad up from Cov.  Haven't seen us much at home but that was turgid.

The lads look like they were already on hols.  Has it been Luke that all season?
28 quid plus petrol.  Sometime you question if the money can be spent more wisely.  Best thing was my lad cuddling Donny dog

Yes in truth we have been very poor in lots of games at Home though today we were appalling and I was hoping the Ref would get something wrong and blow the whistle 10 minutes early

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on April 11, 2015, 06:45:00 pm by Retdon1 »
Theirs 5 of us that have had season tickets for the last 12 years and only miss the odd game home and away most seasons but only 2 of us have renewed for next season the other 3 said they will just pick and choose a few games next season, I must say even my self have never felt this unenthusiastic about rovers please can we get rid of dickov ASAP and bring someone in who can bring us out rovers back

Ian Nimmo

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on April 11, 2015, 06:45:49 pm by Ian Nimmo »

HEAR HEAR!

I note how many on this forum are now changing there views that they are bored at the keepmoat and that PD must go!
Seems to suggest people are now coming to the conclusion that the lack of atmosphere is due to the garbage being displayed on the pitch, rather than the South Stand having reserved seating!

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on April 11, 2015, 07:21:50 pm by since-1969 »
Yeah that as well.

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on April 11, 2015, 07:26:06 pm by Scooter »
I'm another bored one. I'm going out of a sense of duty. I haven't renewed my season ticket yet although I still might.
I'm actually considering saving my money and just going to the away games as we seem to play better

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on April 11, 2015, 07:27:09 pm by DonnyNoel »

I was laughing cos there was a young lad about 6 in the Bogs with his Dad at the end and he was saying when asked what he thought ..." yeah brilliant - what a great game" ... and are you coming next game "yeeeaaaahhh" he said with such enthusiasm that I thought I had slept for the whole 90 minutes and missed summat !

Was that in the west stand bogs near the exit? If so that could well have been my lad bless him. As long as he sees Tyson leave a player for dead and McCombe put one in row z he's generally happy.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012