Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 09:40:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Anti-austerity march, London.  (Read 2090 times)

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
Anti-austerity march, London.
« on June 22, 2015, 03:53:22 pm by nice one rovers »
I had a great time on Saturday. Was wondering if any other posters on here went down?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

IC1967

• Forum Member
Re: Anti-austerity march, London.
« Reply #1 on June 22, 2015, 07:57:15 pm by IC1967 »
Not me. I'm not one for wasting my time on such pointless events.

IC1967 (the one and only)

wheatleylad

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 23, 2015, 05:14:27 pm by wheatleylad »
Marches are all very well but they seldom achieve anything. What is the alternative to reducing the deficit? Perhaps that deep philosophical thinker, Mr Brand can tell us eh? What a complete clown. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. people actually listen to that hypocrite and pointless individual. No solutions to offer, just bullshit to sell his books!!

BRMC_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 24, 2015, 08:34:57 am by BRMC_rover »
I was going to, but broke until Friday. On the day I found out there were some free places on the bus so myself and Mrs could have gone after all. Great turn out and gathering real momentum judging by Natalie Bennetts post event words on the greens page.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 24, 2015, 10:06:07 am by IC1967 »
Marches are all very well but they seldom achieve anything. What is the alternative to reducing the deficit? Perhaps that deep philosophical thinker, Mr Brand can tell us eh? What a complete clown. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. people actually listen to that hypocrite and pointless individual. No solutions to offer, just bullshit to sell his books!!

Totally agree wheatleylad. May I also say what a fine part of Doncaster you come from.

I'd love to have a debate with Brand and his kind. It would make for compulsive TV viewing. I'd eat him alive.

The first question I'd ask him is how can we be suffering from austerity when the last government borrowed and spent more than all the previous profligate Labour governments put together. I don't call that austerity. I call it living well beyond your means. I don't blame the last government for such an increase in borrowing, I blame Labour. The mess they left behind was so huge it's going to take at least another 5 years for the Tories to get rid of the deficit.

Then we can start making inroads into the humungous national debt. It really makes my piss boil that lefties think the only solution is more borrowing and spending. They have no concern that their children and their children's children will pick up the bill.

It's time you lefties realised that the credit card has been maxed out. You've had the party, now deal with the hang-over and stop moaning. While you're at it you could do with reading 'Economics for Dummies'.

IC1967 (no aliases here)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 10:08:53 am by IC1967 »

casperjebba

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 24, 2015, 12:13:44 pm by casperjebba »
Wheatleylad, what are you like at gambling?

wheatleylad

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 21, 2015, 03:07:08 pm by wheatleylad »
I don't gamble

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 21, 2015, 11:26:27 pm by BobG »
He's just the resident tosser Casper. His circle of friends must be so small he can't find one the way he keeps coming back on here spouting shit.

BobG

wheatleylad

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 23, 2015, 06:10:56 pm by wheatleylad »
Dear, dear, you are a sensitive lot aren't you? A person expresses an opinion which you don't like and you descend into expletives. What's the matter? Don't you have the courage of your convictions to argue your point? Is it  easier to try and intimidate by foul mouthed rants is it? You need to grow up sunshine and leave the playground.

This is exactly the sort of childish attitude which is destroying the Labour party and handing the Tories the country on a plate.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012