Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 08:50:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Zzzzzzzz  (Read 5492 times)

godlike1

• Forum Member
Zzzzzzzz
« on August 19, 2015, 09:44:46 pm by godlike1 »
Dickov turns another team with potential into a team of average no hopers

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Move DRFC

• Forum Member
Re: Zzzzzzzz
« Reply #1 on August 20, 2015, 02:03:41 am by Move DRFC »
Its what he does best. We could have Messi up top and Dickov would find a way to make him shit

mjg

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 20, 2015, 02:04:17 am by mjg »
😂

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 20, 2015, 05:15:36 am by dickos1 »
Williams missed a one on one on Sunday please do tell me how that's is dickovs fault

ctay

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 20, 2015, 08:00:29 am by ctay »
Lee Johnson sat at the back of the east stand smiling and looking at his phone more than the game....understandable!

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 20, 2015, 08:02:42 am by IDM »
The players must take a share of the blame for last night, particularly for the first half non-performance.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 20, 2015, 08:10:59 am by drfchound »
Williams missed a one on one on Sunday please do tell me how that's is dickovs fault

Apparently Dickos it is always the managers fault when a player fails to put away a good chance to score, some would have you believe.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on August 20, 2015, 08:13:01 am by IDM »

or when the opposition keeper makes a good save, or the defender clears it off the line - and the nailed on penalties not given that CLEARLY is all Dickov's fault.

I do however think he should have made changes at half time last night, as we had been shite.

Apparently Dickos it is always the managers fault when a player fails to put away a good chance to score, some would have you believe.

del boy

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 20, 2015, 08:19:59 am by del boy »

Dickos1, do believe it is your duty to defend Paul Dickov no matter how bad we are?. I just cant believe that someone can be so blinded by these poor performances week after week and still say the manager it not at fault in any way.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 20, 2015, 08:21:35 am by drfchound »
You know what?
I haven't actually seen a post where anyone has said it isn't the managers fault in any way.

bally1950

« Reply #10 on August 20, 2015, 10:05:43 am by bally1950 »
Blame the players who are worshipped by many, who take money for nowt

nortikorner

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on August 20, 2015, 10:31:57 am by nortikorner »
Has Dickov got is coaching badges ? it makes you wonder with that squad we should have more shots on target then what we do . the approach work is laboured its ball over the top  for them to chase

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on August 20, 2015, 11:38:57 am by dickos1 »

Dickos1, do believe it is your duty to defend Paul Dickov no matter how bad we are?. I just cant believe that someone can be so blinded by these poor performances week after week and still say the manager it not at fault in any way.

What you on about? People are going on about how Dickov is going to ruin Williams. Just wondering how it's dickovs fault that Williams misses a one on one

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on August 20, 2015, 11:58:30 am by acko »
every opportunity to jump on dickovs back,face up to facts for Christ sake,bury and southend were two promoted clubs who,s supporters are expecting good season like the rovers did when they was promoted,wigan got good players and are expecting promotion.unlucky with injuries so far so give the man and team a chance.people have urged him to play the young players,have they ever seen these players play jones has and publically said they are not yet ready for first team action,look higher than dickov the players he got during pre season where players their previous team did not want.and any change in management would not alter things.since the current owners took over its been all down hill.same ownership as the dons one win all season after promise the season before

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on August 20, 2015, 12:10:16 pm by silent majority »
Ignoring the fact acko that our current owners have been around for a number of years, that and their money helped us to wins at Cardiff, Wembley and a spell in the Championship. Some downhill that!

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on August 20, 2015, 12:12:45 pm by vaya »
the players he got during pre season where players their previous team did not want.

Swindon undoubtedly didn't want to keep hold of Williams, their top scorer.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on August 20, 2015, 12:32:46 pm by acko »
they had another ingredient then SM,but I was talking overall control,i,m sorry vaya Williams was not in their first team at the end of the season and certainly didn't try to stop him leaving,

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on August 20, 2015, 01:06:19 pm by dickos1 »
the players he got during pre season where players their previous team did not want.

Swindon undoubtedly didn't want to keep hold of Williams, their top scorer.

They couldn't afford to offer him a contract, funny though that our tight owners managed to offer him one

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on August 20, 2015, 01:22:09 pm by vaya »
they had another ingredient then SM,but I was talking overall control,i,m sorry vaya Williams was not in their first team at the end of the season and certainly didn't try to stop him leaving,

Still doesn't explain why they'd want rid of a 22-goal striker though, does it acko? Perhaps you could your wealth of experience gained from making a living out of the game to outline why (for footballing reasons) Swindon apparently wanted rid of Williams?

Perhaps then you could explain why despite offering him a contract, Preston presumably secretly didn't want Stuckmann?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on August 20, 2015, 01:45:39 pm by dickos1 »
They couldn't afford to offer Williams a contract, and why would Preston offer stuckman a contract if they didn't want him??
Very strange

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on August 20, 2015, 02:09:29 pm by RedJ »
Not like one of our fans to be talking b*llocks because he's chucked the teddy out the pram is it?

ctay

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on August 20, 2015, 02:40:23 pm by ctay »
I like the look of Williams but his injury record is a concern. I am sure Swindon would have liked to keep him. On another note, I do wonder if he will get the service from the middle of the park that he got at Swindon.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012