Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 01:51:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The Policing of football  (Read 2582 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
Re: The Policing of football
« Reply #1 on August 21, 2015, 05:44:41 pm by Askern_reds »
yes get rid of the stewards, no need for so much policeing hoolism at an all time low, save our club thousands

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 21, 2015, 05:58:16 pm by silent majority »
Stewards?? The stewards are there for safety reasons, disorder is the responsibility of the Police. These days over 50% of football games are Police free which reflects the current attitudes of supporters. Increasingly DRFC games are Police free which is saving the club serious money.

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 21, 2015, 06:07:39 pm by Askern_reds »
Stewards?? The stewards are there for safety reasons, disorder is the responsibility of the Police. These days over 50% of football games are Police free which reflects the current attitudes of supporters. Increasingly DRFC games are Police free which is saving the club serious money.
and you need so many? how many times av you seen as many stewards in the away end as compared to fans, down n out stupidity

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 21, 2015, 06:08:51 pm by silent majority »
and you need so many? how many times av you seen as many stewards in the away end as compared to fans, down n out stupidity

They don't have a choice, the Green Guide details that and is overseen by the local Safety Advisory Group. As for away fans, the only other option is to draft in Police to do that job which costs more money and takes them away from other operations.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 21, 2015, 06:24:02 pm by IDM »

Southend fans looked like stewards with their day-glo shirts!

I am not sure how you can call the stewarding "stupidity" if you are unaware of what we have to do?

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on August 21, 2015, 07:16:04 pm by Askern_reds »

I am not sure how you can call the stewarding "stupidity" if you are unaware of what we have to do?
sorry but what do u av to do? answer a question here n there of some one who can't find there seats? keep fire exits clear, keep fans of the pitch keep rival fans appart, can't think of anymore. now I'll go back to a video copps put on classic against wigan 4-3 at bv take a look 1copper in each corner of the ground, hoolygism far worse  back then so that's 1 were you could half the amount of stewards, in the club in main stand and on bv end there wasn't any stewards or coppers in there so y do you need them now so that's more you can lose, and when's the last time you saw donny fans on the pitch ? Sorry if I've missed any other work they do,

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on August 21, 2015, 07:23:34 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
sorry but what do u av to do? answer a question here n there of some one who can't find there seats? keep fire exits clear, keep fans of the pitch keep rival fans appart, can't think of anymore.

Google + 10 seconds = http://www.achilleus.co.uk/services/football-stewards/

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 21, 2015, 07:27:37 pm by Iberian Red »
yes get rid of the stewards, no need for so much policeing hoolism at an all time low, save our club thousands

Have you got hooves instead of hands?

Yorkiered

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 21, 2015, 08:40:05 pm by Yorkiered »

Why don't you try using one of those voice to text apps so we can understand what the hell you are on about?

sorry but what do u av to do? answer a question here n there of some one who can't find there seats? keep fire exits clear, keep fans of the pitch keep rival fans appart, can't think of anymore. now I'll go back to a video copps put on classic against wigan 4-3 at bv take a look 1copper in each corner of the ground, hoolygism far worse  back then so that's 1 were you could half the amount of stewards, in the club in main stand and on bv end there wasn't any stewards or coppers in there so y do you need them now so that's more you can lose, and when's the last time you saw donny fans on the pitch ? Sorry if I've missed any other work they do,

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on August 21, 2015, 09:49:41 pm by Askern_reds »
If my memo serves me right the vicar was a steward

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on August 23, 2015, 01:02:59 am by BobG »
What's this fetish about writing Askern? Half the threads you've posted on tonight have talked about memos. Who's writing to whom eh? And what about? It's impossible to work out from the diarroeah of your posts.

BobG

TinyPortal © 2005-2012