Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 12:29:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: WTF  (Read 17373 times)

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
Re: WTF
« Reply #30 on September 03, 2015, 09:08:32 pm by Askern_reds »
how many pyros this season?
indeed how many last season?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on September 03, 2015, 09:09:21 pm by StocktonRover »
Too f**king many

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on September 03, 2015, 09:13:08 pm by Askern_reds »
Too f***ing many
ccome on Stockton give us the amount? Too many not a answer?

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on September 03, 2015, 09:23:44 pm by StocktonRover »
One is too f**king many

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on September 03, 2015, 09:26:37 pm by IDM »
Too f***ing many
ccome on Stockton give us the amount? Too many not a answer?

One is too many, why is that difficult?

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on September 03, 2015, 09:28:21 pm by Copps is Magic »
2 dogs it too many. There's only one dog in Donny.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on September 03, 2015, 09:51:26 pm by rich1471 »
Not on a Saturday night night in town there's not

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on September 03, 2015, 09:56:28 pm by the vicar »
What next - full body scanners? Where does it stop?
it stops when it is cleaned up and the idiots are found nothing wrong with the dog idea at all

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on September 03, 2015, 09:57:12 pm by Askern_reds »
all stupid answers because you don't no so you can't put a percentage on the amount, so what right av u got to moan? as anyone looked at other clubs percentages? no but you all spout off, do gooders is the word,

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on September 03, 2015, 09:58:44 pm by Askern_reds »
What next - full body scanners? Where does it stop?
it stops when it is cleaned up and the idiots are found nothing wrong with the dog idea at all
vicar if they had them when we were kids would you av let one off ???

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on September 03, 2015, 10:08:39 pm by StocktonRover »
Askern - what does it matter if it was 1 or 100. It's illegal, it's stupid, it affects people's health and it spoils the atmosphere for a damn site more people than it enhances it for.
Add to that the Pillocks doing it get banning orders so we lose supporter numbers, the club can be fined or have other sanctions put on it so what exactly are you defending it for? 

I think the atmosphere has improved immensely with the black bank, they don't need the pyros to achieve what they have done so why risk spoiling it?

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on September 03, 2015, 10:12:07 pm by Askern_reds »
Askern - what does it matter if it was 1 or 100. It's illegal, it's stupid, it affects people's health and it spoils the atmosphere for a damn site more people than it enhances it for.
Add to that the Pillocks doing it get banning orders so we lose supporter numbers, the club can be fined or have other sanctions put on it so what exactly are you defending it for? 

I think the atmosphere has improved immensely with the black bank, they don't need the pyros to achieve what they have done so why risk spoiling it?
point I'm makeing Stockton you and others are slagging are fans off , and not one person as looked at other fans actions? yes there ilegu

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on September 03, 2015, 10:24:19 pm by Iberian Red »
Liam Hoden ‏@liamhoden 
Baldwin: We will not tolerate flares. For the bigger games we may work with SY Police to use sniffer dogs #drfc

I for one will not be attending any match where we have to get through a row of sniffer dogs to get in the ground! That is a ridiculous idea!

BREAKING NEWS.....

Police use dogs at football  stadium shocker.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on September 03, 2015, 10:28:10 pm by Copps is Magic »

That's all well and good but the question I am asking is - is the collective punishment proportional to actually what went on. Apparently, many people on this thread seem to think it is.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on September 03, 2015, 10:29:01 pm by Copps is Magic »
BREAKING NEWS.....

I've never seen dogs at the Keepmoat before. So it is pretty shocking.

Have you?

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on September 03, 2015, 10:30:21 pm by Askern_reds »
tryed to reply twice but something stoping me what's all that about

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on September 03, 2015, 10:31:52 pm by Iberian Red »
BREAKING NEWS.....

I've never seen dogs at the Keepmoat before. So it is pretty shocking.

Have you?

Never inside.
 Have you?

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on September 03, 2015, 10:33:31 pm by Copps is Magic »
I'll be seeing them soon apparently, right before I get fondled by a steward then tracked on cctv for 90 minutes.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on September 03, 2015, 10:39:54 pm by IDM »

That's all well and good but the question I am asking is - is the collective punishment proportional to actually what went on. Apparently, many people on this thread seem to think it is.

I don't see how increasing security is a "punishment"?

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on September 03, 2015, 10:45:01 pm by Scooter »
What's the big fuss about dogs, we have regularly had horses at the keepmoat. We want a cracking atmosphere and the black bank is brilliant but if the club are going to be punished because of pyros (not to mention the individual) what's the point?

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on September 03, 2015, 10:48:48 pm by Copps is Magic »

Punishment doesn't just mean a slap on the wrist or being thrown into jail. It's about discipline and being told what to do in wider society.

It seems from this thread that people want sniffer dogs at the stadium. That to me is very strange and a step in the wrong direction but I'm not going to keep bleating on about it.

My last point is this - its EXACTLY because we're 'law abiding citizens' that we shouldn't expect unnecessary security measures. As are 99.9% of our regular fans. The 'nothing to hide' argument is a completely twisted version of this logic.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on September 03, 2015, 10:54:38 pm by IDM »
No CiM I don't get that at all.  The 0.1% who are the idiots are he only ones who need worry about the security.

I for one am not necessarily wanting the sniffer dogs, but if they have to be there, so what? 

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on September 03, 2015, 11:01:40 pm by silent majority »
'Watching Football Is Not A Crime'

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on September 03, 2015, 11:03:52 pm by Iberian Red »

Punishment doesn't just mean a slap on the wrist or being thrown into jail. It's about discipline and being told what to do in wider society.

It seems from this thread that people want sniffer dogs at the stadium. That to me is very strange and a step in the wrong direction but I'm not going to keep bleating on about it.

My last point is this - its EXACTLY because we're 'law abiding citizens' that we shouldn't expect unnecessary security measures. As are 99.9% of our regular fans. The 'nothing to hide' argument is a completely twisted version of this logic.
I'll be seeing them soon apparently, right before I get fondled by a steward then tracked on cctv for 90 minutes.

Congratulations!
I believe you've just put the drama into queen and won the pageant.

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on September 03, 2015, 11:09:00 pm by Scooter »
Copps is magic - your work on the banners is great and I therefore presume you are part of the black bank and located near the drummer.
Would I be right in presuming that you either know or recognise the person or people involved in the pyro behaviour.

If so you have options:
Reinforce the positive approach of the black bank and ask them to stop
Or pass their name(s) to the club

We have had a meet the owners event with lots of interesting conversation points yet this thread is all focused on security and dogs.

Surely we are missing the bigger picture

If you don't know or recognise the people or person involved my apologies

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on September 03, 2015, 11:15:15 pm by Copps is Magic »
Copps is magic - your work on the banners is great and I therefore presume you are part of the black bank and located near the drummer.
Would I be right in presuming that you either know or recognise the person or people involved in the pyro behaviour

No I don't. Not even remotely. And I don't support smoke bombs in the ground for the simple fact they are banned.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on September 03, 2015, 11:17:13 pm by the vicar »
NO ASKERN MATE YOU NO ME  :whistle: :blink:

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on September 03, 2015, 11:17:43 pm by RobTheRover »
It's the usual story. One or two d**kheads ruin it for everyone else. I don't bring pyros to games so I don't care what the security is like. I just want to see the rovers and if have crawl through razor wire and be stripped searched I'd do it - just in case I missed a Curtis main hat trick!
over the top response

I thought that's what people do on forums  :woot:

*other outlets for keyboard warriors are also available.

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on September 03, 2015, 11:28:18 pm by Scooter »
Would I be right in presuming that you either know or recognise the person or people involved in the pyro behaviour

No I don't. Not even remotely. And I don't support smoke bombs in the ground for the simple fact they are banned.

Good stuff. Fair play :)

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on September 03, 2015, 11:31:29 pm by Copps is Magic »
"I had a very enjoyable trip to the Keepmoat stadium today. I stroked a very lovely dog on the way into the ground then got stroked myself by a lovely steward. Pies were a bit expensive though. Overall, great day - 7/10"

(right, I'm off to bed)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012