Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 11:16:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: WTF  (Read 17329 times)

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
Re: WTF
« Reply #90 on September 04, 2015, 09:23:16 pm by Askern_reds »
That being the case "Why is there a need for them in the English game, more so at Donny" as previously stated, some should have the bottle to report who is setting them off. If you do not then you are all tarred with the same brush. Rightly or Wrongly. So the solution is in the South Stand
more so at donny ? might be wrong correct me? we had 1 avnt we shut the f**king South stand then kill the game totaly, watch the fa cup games when none league clubs do well when they let them off its called jubilation ? like I said mountain out of a molehil, get off the band wagon and get a grip, the likes of you never had childhood, or just forgot what it' was like,

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bally1950

« Reply #91 on September 04, 2015, 09:29:54 pm by bally1950 »
My dear friend????????????????????? I have done more fighting on street corners wearing a Donny shirt in more locations than you will visit, I have chased and been chased all over this country. It is silly little comments of a wannabe like yourself that really shows your mentality now go away and play or I will set the dogs on you, see if you have got anything to sniff

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on September 04, 2015, 09:30:31 pm by IDM »
we have had only one?

If that is the case, why has there been several warnings about pyros, on the club website, over recent months?

It is because the muppets ignore those warnings, that extra measures are put in place.

Why don't you vent your wrath at those, instead of the rest of us who just want to watch the game?

bally1950

« Reply #93 on September 04, 2015, 09:34:19 pm by bally1950 »
IDM

Now I can agree with that.

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on September 04, 2015, 09:35:26 pm by Askern_reds »
we have had only one?

If that is the case, why has there been several warnings about pyros, on the club website, over recent months?

It is because the muppets ignore those warnings, that extra measures are put in place.

Why don't you vent your wrath at those, instead of the rest of us who just want to watch the game?
yes IDM there a menace but why keep going onabout them, the clubs getting on top of the situation it will go away think we're all safe

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on September 04, 2015, 09:36:15 pm by IDM »
IDM

Now I can agree with that.

Just to avoid any confusion, I was replying to Askern's post.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on September 04, 2015, 09:36:45 pm by IDM »
we have had only one?

yes IDM there a menace but why keep going onabout them, the clubs getting on top of the situation it will go away think we're all safe

I'm not, I'm just responding to posts like yours...

bally1950

« Reply #97 on September 04, 2015, 09:38:36 pm by bally1950 »
IDM.  Yes it is ok, I followed what you were saying and who to. No probs  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on September 04, 2015, 09:44:30 pm by Askern_reds »
My dear friend????????????????????? I have done more fighting on street corners wearing a Donny shirt in more locations than you will visit, I have chased and been chased all over this country. It is silly little comments of a wannabe like yourself that really shows your mentality now go away and play or I will set the dogs on you, see if you have got anything to sniff
well why pull the fans down then your actions lot  worse than there's kettle calling frying pan mucky arse springs to mind my  friend, I'm 55 m8dont sniff f**k all, you wore a rovers shirt tells me it wasn't long ago,my days you didn't were coulors just a pin bage, another flaw in your makeup sir you ran yes ran away Askern don't run pal

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on September 04, 2015, 09:46:10 pm by Copps is Magic »
It's times like these we need Oslo back on the forum to give us one of his stories from the back catalogue.

bally1950

« Reply #100 on September 04, 2015, 09:47:45 pm by bally1950 »
I win I win I win 100th comment weeeeee

bally1950

« Reply #101 on September 04, 2015, 09:50:19 pm by bally1950 »
My dear friend.. I am 65 and brought up on Broadway at Dunscroft. And my dear friend played rugby and coached at Askern Miners ARLC. Never open your gob when you do not know who you are talking to.

touche'

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #102 on September 04, 2015, 09:54:54 pm by Askern_reds »
My dear friend.. I am 65 and brought up on Broadway at Dunscroft. And my dear friend played rugby and coached at Askern Miners ARLC. Never open your gob when you do not know who you are talking to.

touche'
pm me you got me at a disadvantage now I'm excited my dear freind you obviously no me ????

bally1950

« Reply #103 on September 04, 2015, 09:56:28 pm by bally1950 »
I have no wish nor intention so leave it as it stands

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #104 on September 04, 2015, 10:07:57 pm by Askern_reds »
sound I don't agree with pyros my self , but I wouldn't call anyone , not when you were a hooligan yourself like you ,hypocritical  if you ask me, how many injured in your street battles

bally1950

« Reply #105 on September 04, 2015, 10:13:34 pm by bally1950 »
Don't know. Then I joined the Police. I just enjoyed a fight but if you knew me you may know why, what happened but you do not so just Crack on.  The sixties were not just drugs you know

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #106 on September 04, 2015, 10:23:53 pm by Askern_reds »
no I don't obviouse you turned your self round and for the better way it sounds and I don't wish to pry into your past

bally1950

« Reply #107 on September 04, 2015, 10:26:05 pm by bally1950 »
Good night  :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #108 on September 04, 2015, 10:30:56 pm by Dagenham Rover »
That being the case "Why is there a need for them in the English game, more so at Donny" as previously stated, some should have the bottle to report who is setting them off. If you do not then you are all tarred with the same brush. Rightly or Wrongly. So the solution is in the South Stand
more so at donny ? might be wrong correct me? we had 1 avnt we shut the f***ing South stand then kill the game totaly, watch the fa cup games when none league clubs do well when they let them off its called jubilation ? like I said mountain out of a molehil, get off the band wagon and get a grip, the likes of you never had childhood, or just forgot what it' was like,

Askern if it carrys on there may not be a bloody choice with that one

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #109 on September 05, 2015, 08:36:32 am by idler »
I'm amazed that the Idiots that set them off bring them expecting something exciting enough to warrant setting them off.
There hasn't been too much to enthuse over in the last three home campaigns.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #110 on September 05, 2015, 09:20:46 am by dickos1 »
We had some very good home performances and victories in the championship,  if we were only half decent away we would've stayed up comfortably.
Our home form was good in the championship

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on September 05, 2015, 02:11:43 pm by idler »
I'll give you that Dickos, I did enjoy some of those games.
The previous season was abysmal as was last season and this one so far.
I'm not just talking about results but the standard of football on display.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012