Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 04:38:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Pay on the gate  (Read 1315 times)

colincramb

• Forum Member
Pay on the gate
« on March 08, 2016, 08:03:46 am by colincramb »
Does anybody know if this is confirmed for tonight?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
Re: Pay on the gate
« Reply #1 on March 08, 2016, 08:17:02 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I'd be surprised if it isn't.  And on that basis, let's try and get as many people down as we can, the team needs it.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 08, 2016, 08:57:18 am by Donnywolf »
... and was there any news on the Buses ? Think there was a discussion earlier about them not being provided for this game

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 08, 2016, 09:01:35 am by MrFrost »
Yes pay on the day available

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 08, 2016, 09:04:32 am by Filo »

I've seen it mentioned somewhere, but can I b*llocks find it now, I think what people are looking for is something more than hearsay from the likes of me and you

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 08, 2016, 09:23:13 am by Sad-Rovers »
It's POG, overspill area only. If you're taking an U12 then you need to visit their ticket office first.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1066529363408102&substory_index=0&id=505185189542525

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 08, 2016, 09:28:09 am by MrFrost »

I've seen it mentioned somewhere, but can I b*llocks find it now, I think what people are looking for is something more than hearsay from the likes of me and you

Ryan Murrant tweeted it

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 08, 2016, 09:31:22 am by Sad-Rovers »

Ryan Murrant tweeted it

I hope he got it in writing from Scunny...

:coat:

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 08, 2016, 09:54:33 am by Donnywolf »
Does anybody know if this is confirmed for tonight?

YES ! We have nailed that point definitively so ...

Are the Buses being used from the Station at Althorpe or Scunny Station. They were NOT going to be used the day the original game was called off BUT may be on tonight. Anybody know please ?

Train looks good but its a 2.0 mile walk from Althorpe Station or 2.1 from Scunny Station

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 08, 2016, 10:59:13 am by Filo »
Car for me, as luck would have it I did a run to Scunny yesterday and had a look at potential parking places while I was there, the new retail area where M&S, B&M etc. Looks like it's unrestricted parking, I didn't see any signs saying any different, so that might be my choice for parking

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 08, 2016, 12:53:00 pm by IDM »
Car for me, as luck would have it I did a run to Scunny yesterday and had a look at potential parking places while I was there, the new retail area where M&S, B&M etc. Looks like it's unrestricted parking, I didn't see any signs saying any different, so that might be my choice for parking

Watch out for temporary signs though on the night?

A few years ago I went to our midweek game at Huddersfield, early in SoD's tenure (possibly his first game?) and arrived at a retail park adjacent to the ground about 25 mins before kick off.  There was a temporary sign that seemed to read "matchday parking" yet as I turned off the main road towards this, the kindly local plod who had been standing in fron t of the word "no" shifted a bit.  By then I was out of the traffic flow and took a while to get out again, find somewhere else to park half a mile down the road, and ended up missing the first 10 minutes. Crap game I remember, finished 0-0 I think.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012