Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 04:19:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Villages missing idiots...  (Read 4292 times)

LSRover

• Forum Member
Villages missing idiots...
« on March 25, 2016, 09:52:07 pm by LSRover »
Some topics on here are simply ridiculous... Seriously... Protests, conspiracy theories, blaming the board, new managers... Get a grip!

It is what it is, currently we're not playing well enough to win. The players are human and will be trying their best, yes it might not be good enough but this is reality. Moan and shout from your seats but other than that consider putting your energy into supporting your team and getting some others down to the game on Monday.

And here's another thing, most people on here are only happy when they are unhappy so be grateful that we're doing so badly at the minute and that you have something to moan about!

RTID

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

stuey

• Forum Member
Re: Villages missing idiots...
« Reply #1 on March 25, 2016, 09:56:27 pm by stuey »
Some topics on here are simply ridiculous... Seriously... Protests, conspiracy theories, blaming the board, new managers... Get a grip!

It is what it is, currently we're not playing well enough to win. The players are human and will be trying their best, yes it might not be good enough but this is reality. Moan and shout from your seats but other than that consider putting your energy into supporting your team and getting some others down to the game on Monday.

And here's another thing, most people on here are only happy when they are unhappy so be grateful that we're doing so badly at the minute and that you have something to moan about!

RTID

Sorry, but those three words are total b*llocks. If the players were trying their best, I wouldn't mind so much, but in my opinion, they're not, not even close. For whatever reason, they're barely going through the motions. Like of skill is forgiveable, lack of effort certainly is not!!

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 25, 2016, 10:01:35 pm by phil old leake »
LS Rover good lad I agree some are on here to be unhappy  I do agree though that some of the players are not putting in 100%. I've played in shit teams but I always came off knackered. It's about pride and not letting the team or fans down.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 25, 2016, 10:11:29 pm by Copps is Magic »
In the worst kind of way I find it entertaining.

So far I've read...

1) Hit list note got into the hands of the players
2) Ferguson has lost the dressing room
3) Administration is the only route out
4) Ferguson was intentionally brought in to oversee relegation to league two

If I've missed owt let me know, I'm saving these for a sunnier day.

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 25, 2016, 10:14:00 pm by Donnyjim »
How about club missing owners, direction and any kind of leadership?

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 25, 2016, 10:15:19 pm by Copps is Magic »
That's standard Jim I'm looking for the real gold nuggets.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 25, 2016, 10:17:00 pm by the vicar »

RTID
it sounds like you are sucking board members stick mate are you in love with them they dint seem to try today at all

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 25, 2016, 10:19:22 pm by Donnyjim »
It is Copps and if you look at all successful teams and company's they all have an excellent synergy of top down and bottom up leadership. Rovers have been lacking this for some years and a imploding as a result.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 25, 2016, 10:21:20 pm by Bentley Bullet »
How about a team that uses the 'Hedgehog' system, which means that when the opposition attack them, they roll up in a ball and pretend they're dead.

All together now;

# Celebrate bad times, come on, der der der der, der, der der der.......#

LSRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 25, 2016, 10:21:53 pm by LSRover »
As it's Easter we might rise from the dead on Sunday just in time for kick off on Monday!

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 25, 2016, 10:29:33 pm by grayx »

RTID
Im assuming your pi**ed

LSRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 25, 2016, 10:42:37 pm by LSRover »
Or just taking it!!!

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 25, 2016, 10:56:22 pm by no eyed deer »
Copper is magic... you could come home to find your wife gone,and still go to bed positive. Lol.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 25, 2016, 11:09:15 pm by Chris Black come back »
I do think that folk are now entitled to moan.

This current run is absolutely piss poor and today we played the rock bottom joke team of our league who hadn't won at home in the league since 20 October, yet not only did we contrive to get crushed 4-1 but put in an absolutely unacceptable performance.

This is all really beyond anything remotely acceptable.

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on March 25, 2016, 11:11:40 pm by no eyed deer »
Some people predicted this coming a couple of years ago and we're ridiculed.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on March 25, 2016, 11:33:49 pm by dickos1 »

RTID
it sounds like you are sucking board members stick mate are you in love with them they dint seem to try today at all

Who didn't try?
The board?

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on March 26, 2016, 12:21:51 am by bobjimwilly »
Some people predicted this coming a couple of years ago and we're ridiculed.

I predict at some point over the next few years we will get promoted.

Remember these words, I'll be proved right!

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on March 26, 2016, 12:38:36 am by les@donr »
North East Counties Premier Division

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on March 26, 2016, 12:57:27 pm by dickos1 »
Positive as ever les

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on March 26, 2016, 01:24:40 pm by no eyed deer »
And what's to be positive about .

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on March 26, 2016, 01:54:40 pm by RedJ »
That we don't have to live in Oldham, I suppose.

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on March 26, 2016, 02:02:27 pm by no eyed deer »
Lol... stand ups your future

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on March 26, 2016, 02:16:57 pm by the vicar »
Copper is magic... you could come home to find your wife gone,and still go to bed positive. Lol.
now that is a positive

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on March 26, 2016, 04:46:58 pm by normal rules »
desperate times - deperate comments. dont read too much into them. in particular my post about conspiracy theorires - which some have taken as serious. lol.

this run does make you wonder........................

TinyPortal © 2005-2012