Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 11:48:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sadly ? Fergie Manager of the month with 3 out of 3 ?? for November  (Read 2348 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Rovers have only played 3 matches this month - the OTHER top proper teams have all lost at least once
in their 4 games so there can't be a lot of challengers ??

usually a lesser team wins this so hopefully since Rovers are a "proper"  team the hoodoo won't strike ??

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

karldew

• Forum Member
Re: Sadly ? Fergie Manager of the month with 3 out of 3 ?? for November
« Reply #1 on November 27, 2016, 06:57:28 pm by karldew »
Think the Wycombe manager will win it. 4 wins out of 4 in the league, a win over Pompey in the FA cup and only a loss to Coventry in the cup not a lot of people are bothered about.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
Think the Wycombe manager will win it. 4 wins out of 4 in the league, a win over Pompey in the FA cup and only a loss to Coventry in the cup not a lot of people are bothered about.

Probably where I'd go with it.

It shows how close the rest of the league is though when they've gone from cannon fodder to comfortably in the play-offs in such a short space of time. Shades of 2013/14 in League Two, but even closer.

The way it's going, 50 points (+VAT) will be needed to stay in the league.

Nice try, but I don't think it will be enough to tempt BST out to play.  ;)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
4 out of 4 trumps 3 out of 3 so I think Ainsworth is a shoo-in. Fergie will make the shortlist though.

I think we will pick up one EFL award for this month though.

Mac the hooped man

• Forum Member
What's the quickest in modern times that we've secured 50 pts in a league programme?  Has it ever been done before new year?   

Mac the hooped man

• Forum Member
4 out of 4 trumps 3 out of 3 so I think Ainsworth is a shoo-in. Fergie will make the shortlist though.

Mandy must make the shortlist.. it's all about goals and assists..  so he nailed on..

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
The Wycombe manager deserves it. He has totally turned them around from struggling to just off the pace. Their own fans had written him off.
I think Ainsworth is a cracking manager with the resources he has. I don't like the style of play but it get's them results.

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
Re: Sadly ? Fergie Manager of the month with 3 out of 3 ?? for November
« Reply #7 on November 28, 2016, 05:57:41 am by 1879Rovers »
Mandeville must be in with a chance of the EFL Young Player of the Month as well.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member

yes unless it's a "Florida count" my abacus agrees with you

when Rovers played Wycombe they were next to the bottom (Barnet were as well when Rovers played them) Wycombe were my tip for relegation and i still wouldn't rule them out

If not at a match i suggest you watch the "in play" league table - when everyone is playing -- it's a proper game of snakes and ladders even yeovil have been in the play-offs mid match

TinyPortal © 2005-2012