Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 11:54:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Today's match day programme  (Read 2895 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Today's match day programme
« on August 05, 2017, 11:40:30 am by silent majority »
Is priced at £1, special offer.

Don't forget the fanzine on sale as well!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: Today's match day programme
« Reply #1 on August 05, 2017, 11:42:14 am by mushRTID »
That's good, not bought one in years, will get one.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 05, 2017, 11:44:36 am by Filo »
I have a Silver plus membership, so get a programme include in that, I had an email yesterday saying there was a collection point on the concourse for this. This morning the club put a fb post out saying they can be collected from the booths outside of the stadium, which one is it, and how will I need to identify who I am

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 05, 2017, 11:49:14 am by silent majority »
I have a Silver plus membership, so get a programme include in that, I had an email yesterday saying there was a collection point on the concourse for this. This morning the club put a fb post out saying they can be collected from the booths outside of the stadium, which one is it, and how will I need to identify who I am

err, with your silver plus membership card?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 05, 2017, 11:50:39 am by Filo »

err, with your silver plus membership card?

The bulky hard back book?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 05, 2017, 02:14:46 pm by Filo »
Waste of time the monkey on the desk in west stand did n't know what i was talking about!!

So no free ht draw ticket or programme for me!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:16:58 pm by Filo »

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 05, 2017, 05:45:08 pm by RoversAlias »
How is that possible? Bizarre that they can have someone selling them without knowing how much they cost.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 05, 2017, 05:46:39 pm by mushRTID »
The lady on the east stand booth knew as when I got there she told me they were sold out, only silver membership ones left.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on August 05, 2017, 05:49:13 pm by Filo »
How is that possible? Bizarre that they can have someone selling them without knowing how much they cost.

You miss understand, silver plus members get a free programme and HT draw ticket, the email i got Friday clearly says the pick up points are in the stands, not outside. When I collared Mark near the dugouts he said he'd find out for me and duly f**ked off never to return, left me standing there waiting for an answer like a t**t

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on August 05, 2017, 05:51:11 pm by silent majority »

You miss understand, silver plus members get a free programme and HT draw ticket, the email i got Friday clearly says the pick up points are in the stands, not outside. When I collared Mark near the dugouts he said he'd find out for me and duly f**ked off never to return, left me standing there waiting for an answer like a t**t

But today they tweeted that they would be available in the booths adjacent to each stand. You even exchanged tweets with them about it.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on August 05, 2017, 05:53:42 pm by Filo »

But today they tweeted that they would be available in the booths adjacent to each stand. You even exchanged tweets with them about it.

I asked the question on fb, never got an answer, the email was pointless then and misleading, I asked which one I should take notice of. The tweet was a rant when Mark had f**ked off andleft me with my question unanswered

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on August 05, 2017, 05:57:30 pm by Jimmydee »
I must have left my programme under my seat, however for those that have still got theirs please look at the fixtures near the back and tell me on that list when we play Pompey away. We are planning on a weekend of it if it's not a midweek game as our home fixture is.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on August 05, 2017, 06:00:15 pm by silent majority »
I must have left my programme under my seat, however for those that have still got theirs please look at the fixtures near the back and tell me on that list when we play Pompey away. We are planning on a weekend of it if it's not a midweek game as our home fixture is.

Why not look at the fixtures tab at the top of this page? Saturday 3rd Feb.

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on August 05, 2017, 06:06:46 pm by Retdon1 »
Is there a miss print in the programme. It says our home game vs Wigan on the final day is a night match

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on August 05, 2017, 06:20:54 pm by Jimmydee »
SM, I have the fixtures on my iPad that confirms 3rd Feb, but I couldn't see it in todays programme fixtures.
 Retdon1. Our last away game at Hartlepools was an evening K.O

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on August 05, 2017, 06:22:56 pm by silent majority »
SM, I have the fixtures on my iPad that confirms 3rd Feb, but I couldn't see it in todays programme fixtures.

The programme has the game on the 3rd as Plymouth.

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on August 05, 2017, 06:25:49 pm by Jimmydee »
I suppose it's quite near Portsmouth

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on August 05, 2017, 07:58:01 pm by Retdon1 »
 Retdon1. Our last away game at Hartlepools was an evening KO
[/quot

This says a 7.45 kick off though. I can't imagin the last day off the season kicking off that late but who knows

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on August 07, 2017, 10:55:33 am by Filo »

I asked the question on fb, never got an answer, the email was pointless then and misleading, I asked which one I should take notice of. The tweet was a rant when Mark had f**ked off andleft me with my question unanswered

Resolved, thanks to Mark for his promt reply to my email

TinyPortal © 2005-2012