Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 08:30:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: After match scuffles  (Read 1564 times)

southwestexile

• Forum Member
After match scuffles
« on August 05, 2017, 10:19:44 pm by southwestexile »
As someone who began watching football in the 70s and 80s, I've been really happy that our game has largely become trouble free. I make 500 mile round trip to see home games with my young lad (only a few times a year, I'm not minted or mad) and his experience of the games and meeting players etc has made him Rovers for life.

However, last year there were ugly scenes at the Grimsby games, too much claret for a young 10 year old to see. And today we witnessed unpleasant behaviour at a bus stop and then more fighting further down the road, this time between Rovers fans.

To those involved, please grow up, stop drinking or just stop coming. You're spoiling the fun. You can go into town and have a fight, leave the football alone. Better still, get back to you caves and don't come out.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
Re: After match scuffles
« Reply #1 on August 05, 2017, 10:22:38 pm by Alickismyhero »
As someone who began watching football in the 70s and 80s, I've been really happy that our game has largely become trouble free. I make 500 mile round trip to see home games with my young lad (only a few times a year, I'm not minted or mad) and his experience of the games and meeting players etc has made him Rovers for life.

However, last year there were ugly scenes at the Grimsby games, too much claret for a young 10 year old to see. And today we witnessed unpleasant behaviour at a bus stop and then more fighting further down the road, this time between Rovers fans.

To those involved, please grow up, stop drinking or just stop coming. You're spoiling the fun. You can go into town and have a fight, leave the football alone. Better still, get back to you caves and don't come out.

Well said mate, my sentiment entirely.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 05, 2017, 10:26:49 pm by drfchound »
I bet they were spotty kids in the main too.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 05, 2017, 10:40:55 pm by the vicar »
i put a post on earlier about it they attacked a single lad about 15 of them he fraught back but there was two many of them

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 05, 2017, 11:24:43 pm by roverstillidie91 »
We saw numerous lads hitting and ganging up on an individual just near to where they are building that school is it?  When queuing towards white rose way

ian1980

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 06, 2017, 12:30:04 am by ian1980 »
Their a set of f**king fannies the lot of them.

They're not intimidating, they're not hard, they're a set of young want-to-be faggots

TinyPortal © 2005-2012