Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:37:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Beaten by the Unbeaten..  (Read 2743 times)

Glascaster

• Forum Member
Beaten by the Unbeaten..
« on September 27, 2017, 12:51:53 pm by Glascaster »
Top the league also, just incase anyone forgot...

Some absolute tripe on here today...  :facepalm:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Beaten by the Unbeaten..
« Reply #1 on September 27, 2017, 02:55:26 pm by drfchound »
In your opinion of course.

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 27, 2017, 03:37:01 pm by mrfrostsdad »

Fair enough.
So what about getting beaten by two sides who couldn't buy a win for love nor money. Until they played us that is

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 27, 2017, 03:47:56 pm by PDX_Rover »
It’s the end of the world. Let’s all drive off a cliff.

Glascaster

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 27, 2017, 03:57:15 pm by Glascaster »

Fair enough.
So what about getting beaten by two sides who couldn't buy a win for love nor money. Until they played us that is

Yesterday the forum was full of postivity & after getting beat by the top team the gloom merchants are back out in force?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on September 27, 2017, 04:23:13 pm by dickos1 »

Fair enough.

Or beating the massove favourites for the league away from home, comfortably

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on September 27, 2017, 04:23:21 pm by bobjimwilly »
Yesterday the forum was full of postivity & after getting beat by the top team the gloom merchants are back out in force?

welcome to the Forum Glascaster!  :woot:

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 27, 2017, 06:16:22 pm by Dagenham Rover »

Fair enough.

always the same names

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 27, 2017, 06:21:10 pm by drfchound »
......and TBF, the same names that are happy to accept poor results and come up with excuses.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on September 27, 2017, 06:37:07 pm by dickos1 »
Not really
It's people who are being rationale and are willing to give the manager time, the people who want him out now wanted him out ever since we got relegated
Nothing will change their mind, we hot promoted with 5 games to spare yet they complain about the last 5 games after the job was done

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on September 27, 2017, 06:57:19 pm by mrfrostsdad »
Not really
It's people who are being rationale and are willing to give the manager time, the people who want him out now wanted him out ever since we got relegated
Nothing will change their mind, we hot promoted with 5 games to spare yet they complain about the last 5 games after the job was done

He should have got the sack after Scunthorpe game away the season we got relegated. I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed to be a Rovers fan.
But strangely enough i said give him another 3 games, which he's had, and we lost 2 out of the 3. So does he go now or not? I think at the majority of clubs he would already have been history.
Personally, I think if we get beat on Saturday he should be gone. That would be 6 defeats in 11 games. Simply not good enough.

This is now Ferguson's team, and I'm not convinced the players are good enough. Mistakes cost you in this division, unlike League 2, and we're getting caught out time and time again

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on September 27, 2017, 06:59:56 pm by Donnywolf »
It’s the end of the world. Let’s all drive off a cliff.

I would but the Coach would hit a Bollard I bet

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on September 27, 2017, 07:12:06 pm by silent majority »
Wow, sack the manager because fans are embarrassed! That's a new one.

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on September 27, 2017, 07:54:48 pm by mrfrostsdad »
Wow, sack the manager because fans are embarrassed! That's a new one.

If you were at that particular game and you weren't embarrassed then you should have been. Not one of the players tried an inch, because they didn't believe in what the manager was trying to do. He had lost the dressing room and we were relegated from on that game onwards.
I don't think I've ever heard a team boo'd off so loudly.
I will repeat: Ferguson should have been sacked then. Not even the players wanted him here at that point

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on September 27, 2017, 08:04:01 pm by silent majority »
MFD, yes I was there, but embarrassed? Never. Annoyed, frustrated, disappointed, of course that's natural, but never embarrassed.

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on September 27, 2017, 08:11:15 pm by eastender »

Fair enough.

Three sides actually Wimbledon , Northampton ,and Rochdale.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on September 27, 2017, 08:41:30 pm by ravenrover »
Did anyone else think that the way Shrews played last night reminded them of the way we played under Saunders? Organised defensively hit the opponents on the break and grind out a result but at all costs don't lose

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on September 27, 2017, 08:50:38 pm by dickos1 »
Not really

He should have got the sack after Scunthorpe game away the season we got relegated. I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed to be a Rovers fan.
But strangely enough i said give him another 3 games, which he's had, and we lost 2 out of the 3. So does he go now or not? I think at the majority of clubs he would already have been history.
Personally, I think if we get beat on Saturday he should be gone. That would be 6 defeats in 11 games. Simply not good enough.

This is now Ferguson's team, and I'm not convinced the players are good enough. Mistakes cost you in this division, unlike League 2, and we're getting caught out time and time again

One of the 3 games you gave him was the arsenal game??
Ha ha ha ha 😂😂

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on September 28, 2017, 09:34:29 am by bobbymax »
Did anyone else think that the way Shrews played last night reminded them of the way we played under Saunders? Organised defensively hit the opponents on the break and grind out a result but at all costs don't lose
To be honest, I think they'll sink like a stone once their bubble has burst. Defensively, they were a shambles. Saunders' team was rock-solid in defence. I didn't see that with the Shrews and they'll be found out sooner rather than later.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012