Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 10:30:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Southern sackers  (Read 2966 times)

anne honemous

• Forum Member
Southern sackers
« on January 22, 2018, 09:14:05 am by anne honemous »
Silva sacked at Watford.
Neilson sacked at MK Donkeys.
Clotet sacked at Oxford.

What a weekend to be a manager in that part of the world.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if there's at least one more sacking in the Premier League in the next couple of weeks as that fella at Southampton must be close.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
Re: Southern sackers
« Reply #1 on January 22, 2018, 09:22:08 am by GazLaz »
Watford have a horrendous injury list, that’s why they are struggling. Oxford have sold, or no longer have on loan, their best players. MK Dons are just shit.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 22, 2018, 09:46:09 am by bobjimwilly »
MK Dons are just shit.

Stop sugar coating things Gaz

chrisd_123

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 22, 2018, 10:16:03 am by chrisd_123 »
Watford have blamed Everton for Silva. What about the other 65 managers they've sacked in the last 3 seasons?

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 22, 2018, 11:01:10 am by GazLaz »
MK Dons are just shit.

Can’t stand them. Cost me fortunes earlier in the season when I knew they were rubbish but they kept winning. Was against them every week. They’ve been found out eventually.

essexrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 22, 2018, 07:25:44 pm by essexrover »
Phil Brown at Sarfend too a few days ago. Technically not sacked yet but he's on his way out.

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 22, 2018, 09:04:50 pm by 1879Rovers »
Three of Oxford's best players suffered long-term injuries around the end of November and their best player (Jack Payne) was recalled by Huddersfield last week to allow him to join Blackburn. They have lost their last two but were unbeaten in their previous four games and they are tenth in League One in his first half season in charge and they are in the last eight of the Checkatrade Trophy.

Football gone mad!

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 22, 2018, 11:11:28 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
MK Dons are just shit.

Can’t stand them. Cost me fortunes earlier in the season when I knew they were rubbish but they kept winning. Was against them every week. They’ve been found out eventually.

reminds me of Gillingham last season when i mistakenly thought they were better than they were and they kept losing even wimbledon beat them -- that's why i new they were certaiinties for relegation this season -- (wrong) fortunately knowing how teams can do a Lazarus don't back teams for relegation

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on January 22, 2018, 11:20:57 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Watford never seem to muck about do they! They've probably got the next one lined up!

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 23, 2018, 12:14:53 am by Colemans Left Hook »
Three of Oxford's best players suffered long-term injuries around the end of November and their best player (Jack Payne) was recalled by Huddersfield last week to allow him to join Blackburn. They have lost their last two but were unbeaten in their previous four games and they are tenth in League One in his first half season in charge and they are in the last eight of the Checkatrade Trophy.

Football gone mad!

poster gone mad !! don't forget that unlucky 7-0 home defeat to Wigan at home - rturn match this saturday so 14-0 ?? usually it's a 1-0 in situations like this but your stats man has airbrushed a brad city defeat as well....  get yourself into politics Mrs May needs you to massage her figure:chair:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 12:17:46 am by Colemans Left Hook »

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 23, 2018, 12:36:44 am by RedJ »
Watford never seem to muck about do they! They've probably got the next one lined up!
They appointed him hours before you even posted this, that's how much they don't f**k about.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on January 23, 2018, 08:07:19 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
They appointed him hours before you even posted this, that's how much they don't f**k about.

No, I mean the next one! 😉

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on January 23, 2018, 10:56:25 am by The Red Baron »
https://www.mkdons.com/news/2018/january/micciche-named-mk-dons-manager/

MK Dons appoint former academy boss as new manager. Dean Lewington is back in the picture. The previous manager wanted to ship him out. Given Lewington is their equivalent of Copps, it probably didn't endear him to the fans.

anne honemous

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on January 23, 2018, 11:44:41 am by anne honemous »

MK Dons appoint former academy boss as new manager. Dean Lewington is back in the picture. The previous manager wanted to ship him out. Given Lewington is their equivalent of Copps, it probably didn't endear him to the fans.

Probably felt threatened by his presence - especially if he's been taking his coaching badges.

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on January 23, 2018, 05:55:21 pm by NickDRFC »

Probably felt threatened by his presence - especially if he's been taking his coaching badges.

I’ll always remember going rob MK Dons years back at the hockey stadium, and as soon as Lewington got the ball in the 2nd minute a spotty youth standing near to me bellowed at the top of his voice “GINNNNNNGEEEEEEEEEER”. Very, very funny. Wasn’t so funny when he did it for the hundred and thirtieth time just before half time.

I later discovered said spotty youth was Rigo, wonder what became of him!

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on January 23, 2018, 07:17:36 pm by 1879Rovers »

Football gone mad!

poster gone mad !! don't forget that unlucky 7-0 home defeat to Wigan at home - rturn match this saturday so 14-0 ?? usually it's a 1-0 in situations like this but your stats man has airbrushed a brad city defeat as well....  get yourself into politics Mrs May needs you to massage her figure:chair:

If you are going to address me can you at least call me by my name. My name is Diane Abbott.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012