Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 01:04:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Armthorpe Wolves @ The Keepmoat today  (Read 1370 times)

Reg Maelstrom

Armthorpe Wolves @ The Keepmoat today
« on January 27, 2018, 07:05:33 pm by Reg Maelstrom »
A massive thanks to all concerned who welcomed the club to the Keepmoat today, all the kids thoroughly enjoyed it. Sat where we were on the east side however, I don't think I've ever heard so much negativity and slagging off of players by some of the 'grey brigade' . I thought it was bad at times in the west where I usually sit, but this was different class. Old bird sat behind us constant moaning, groaning, complaining etc etc....."for god's sake Garrett, get forward..."  before the poor lad even picked up the pass, and so it went on. Don't bother going if it causes you some much heart ache.
Moan over, good night!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

The Mighty Brian Rowe

• VSC Member
Re: Armthorpe Wolves @ The Keepmoat today
« Reply #1 on January 27, 2018, 07:16:58 pm by The Mighty Brian Rowe »
I had a real moaning old bas**rd sat behind me at Scunny on Tuesday.
Moaned throughout the game (understandable) but went up a notch or 10 when Garrat came on.
He hadn't even had a touch when he started with the "Don't give it him", "Bloody Rubbish" etc.
Nearly turned round and said something but there'd been enough aggro around without starting any more.

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 27, 2018, 07:44:34 pm by The Beast »
We have got some really abysmal fans, sat on the West stand today one nil up passing the ball quite well and the amount of morons shouting "get it forward" was ridiculous. Yeah we were poor today, I never fancied us before Wright got injured but it's always the same, I hear it every week, groans when there's a few sidewards and backwards passes. Morons, what do they want?? Us just to lump it into the channel? They were a big strong side and they bullied us but I dont want to watch that shit, we're no world beaters but I'm sure we'd have beaten them with two of our first 4 choice centre halves. Winds me off the clock! Coach a junior football team myself and see the same moronic shouts from the sidelines every week, makes my blood boil. 

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 27, 2018, 08:16:52 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
One behind me in the south today too. Humph.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 27, 2018, 08:43:16 pm by RedJ »
There's one near the back of the south stand every f**king week. And apparently John Marquis "isn't even the best striker at the club" when his chant is wheeled out.

f**k me you wonder why some people actually go to the football because there's no way they actually enjoy it listening to the shite they spout.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 27, 2018, 08:49:42 pm by drfchound »
Had to laugh at times today when we created some of our best chances after passing the ball sideways, backwards and sideways again before finding “that pass”.
This was immediately after the gerrit forrard brigade had been berating the players for doing just that.
It isn’t just the older fans either, plenty of young fans do the same.

Special mention too to the go home at 3-1 brigade.
That must really send a nice message to the players when they see that.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 27, 2018, 11:23:58 pm by DonnyOsmond »
I don't think leaving after going 2 goals behind 85 mins in is that bad. People pay the money so its their own choice when they leave.

I do agree about the gerrit forrad, bluddi rubbish rovers, etc people. I have one near me in the South/West corner. When there's no options on and people just sound like they want aimless balls into the box it shows they know nothing about what they're watching. If however, there is an option and we still go back then I get frustrated, which I assume most would. We just need movement and the options will appear.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 28, 2018, 03:48:59 am by RoversAlias »
Rovers fanbase is full of overly negative miseries who will never be happy until we're doing as well as Man City. I've given up expecting anything better.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012