Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 06:23:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Shoot em if they touch our Fence  (Read 2134 times)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
Shoot em if they touch our Fence
« on June 06, 2018, 05:03:13 pm by Sprotyrover »
Yes that 's what Israeli soldiers have been ordered to do,and have done with relish in recent weeks gunning down 120 Palestinians men women and children whose only crime has Ben to chuck stones at one of the most heavily armed Forces in the world.
Some of you will be old enough to remember the events of Bloody Sunday that happened half a century ago the British army only shot 13 men and youths and it took us to the brink.
50 years on the Israelis can get away with murdering hundreds and wounding thousands. Inclu women in white t shirts who are clearly medics.
No body bats an eye, because as someone on hear has already pointed out the media in this country is controlled by Jews.
The Jews should be ashamed of themselves they have come a long way since 1945 and most of it has been downhill
Opinion As an Officer, I Urged Soldiers Not to Shoot Demonstrators. Now It's Policy
An order to shoot unarmed demonstrators is illegal, and obeying it is a criminal offense. Soldiers have an obligation to refuse

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
Re: Shoot em if they touch our Fence
« Reply #1 on June 06, 2018, 05:41:57 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Hmm...are Rupert Murdoch, the Barclay Brothers, Viscount Rothermere and the owners of Mirror Group and the Scott Trust Jewish? That covers just about every British newspaper apart from the i, which I believe is owned by someone Jewish.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on June 06, 2018, 05:46:14 pm by Filo »
The isrealis have no intention of making peace in the region, you can see why the arabs hate them, they think they are untouchable

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 06, 2018, 05:57:17 pm by roversdude »
Worlds biggest group of terrorists

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on June 06, 2018, 06:09:07 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
The acts of Israel are not something most if us will agree with.  Doesn't mean we have to be anti semetic though....

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 06, 2018, 06:14:28 pm by Sprotyrover »
I see Argentina has cancelled a friendly match against Israel over this carry on

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on June 06, 2018, 06:18:19 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I see Argentina has cancelled a friendly match against Israel over this carry on

Perhaps a better course of action would be a protest, but I can see why they have.. Guess the question is where the line gets drawn.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 06, 2018, 06:26:39 pm by wilts rover »
Correct BFYP. There is plenty of Jewish opposition to the actions of the Israeli government, it just doesn't get the same attention in the media.

In my opinion the reason the media dont criticise Israel is because they are right wing and support the actions of a strong right wing government clamping down on dissent. It is impossible for them to support the cause of injustice and inequality in Israel/Palestine - because then they would be forced to look at injustice and inequality at home.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on June 06, 2018, 07:06:59 pm by Sprotyrover »
Palestine has been a problem for many a year even the Crimea war started over a row over Palestine.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on June 06, 2018, 07:23:50 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Palestine has been a problem for many a year even the Crimea war started over a row over Palestine.

Conveniently forgetting Israel was part of that row as well. And that it was a row about how Turkey was ruling both of them.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on June 06, 2018, 10:29:28 pm by Sprotyrover »
Nothing was conveniently left out I merely pointed out that the Crimea war started over an issue in Palestine.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on June 06, 2018, 10:48:14 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Nothing was conveniently left out I merely pointed out that the Crimea war started over an issue in Palestine.

That implies the war started over nothing else, only that. So what was this Palestinian issue that caused the war then?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 10:50:46 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on June 07, 2018, 06:44:39 am by Sprotyrover »

That implies the war started over nothing else, only that. So what was this Palestinian issue that caused the war then?

If you can't be arsed to do a google search that's your problem not mine,I know what the cause was,you find out for yourself.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on June 07, 2018, 08:15:33 am by Glyn_Wigley »

If you can't be arsed to do a google search that's your problem not mine,I know what the cause was,you find out for yourself.

Oh but I did look it up, because I had a pretty good idea what the actual cause of the Crimean War was, and that it's not what you're implying in the slightest. How about letting everybody else know what you think, not just me? You're never normally this reticent to give us all the benefit of your knowledge.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on June 07, 2018, 02:53:24 pm by Sprotyrover »
Ok clever Dick give me your version
Oh and while we are at just what was I implying?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 05:13:05 pm by Sprotyrover »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on June 07, 2018, 05:26:18 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Ok clever Dick give me your version
Oh and while we are at just what was I implying?

Well, rather than my version how about the version of that well-known clever dick Winston Churchill who said it all started because of a dispute between the Roman Catholics and the Orthodox churches about some shrines in Jerusalem. Once everything was apparently settled, the Russians stuck their oar in, protested, and precipitated the start of the war. And the last time I checked, Jerusalem isn't currently in Palestine. It wasn't then, either, it was in the Ottoman Empire.

You were implying that - no, actually, strike that, you made a one sentence post to specifically state that - the Crimean War started because of an issue in Palestine. It didn't. Jerusalem isn't in Palestine and the issue in question was the Russian intervention after the fact.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on June 07, 2018, 07:15:42 pm by Sprotyrover »
Glyn historically from 1840 onwards Palestine was an area of the Levant which ran from the Litani River in Lebanon down as far south as Rafa in Gazza. It ran from the Mediterranean to the edge of the Syrian desert.

I am really surprised at your little tirade (childish)and as you are clearly a very ignorant fellow this discourse between ourselves is terminated.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 07:18:21 pm by Sprotyrover »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on June 07, 2018, 07:46:58 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
By pointedly not disagreeing about how the war started after the issue in Jerusalem was resolved the assumption can only be that you agree. As you say, conversation closed.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012