Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:20:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: John Major  (Read 1988 times)

selby

• VSC Member
John Major
« on July 22, 2018, 10:01:36 am by selby »
  Why do we give important TV time to failed politicians like him, he as much as anything caused the mess we are in at the moment.
   A peoples vote on the Maastricht treaty would have stopped the EU morphing into a state nobody wants led by unelected politicians.
  Now he wants a vote by the same people to get us out of the  mess people like him created years ago.
  If we can go back two years and revote, can we go back and have a vote on the Maastricht and Lisbon treaties please.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
Re: John Major
« Reply #1 on July 22, 2018, 11:55:50 am by Cantley Rover »
He did make some good points though Selby. Nothing was ever explained to the electorate what it would mean to come out of the EU. We were fed a pack of lies.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 22, 2018, 04:14:33 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I take you'll want to hear no more from failed politicians like Boris Johnson, David Davies and Iain Duncan Smith as well.

EDIT I forgot about the biggest failed politician of the lot, Nigel Farage. I'm looking forward to never seeing his mug on television again!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 05:12:15 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 22, 2018, 05:55:29 pm by selby »
  The ones  I would really like to meet would be Cameron and Osborne, if you are going to come across dross in your life, you might as well start with the biggest W*****S of the lot.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 22, 2018, 06:01:33 pm by selby »
I will add,Thatcher, Heath, Blair, and Major to those two, I have been unfortunate to live through all that lot as Prime Minister or Chancellor, and I would not give the smell off my S**T to any of them.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 22, 2018, 07:09:55 pm by wilts rover »
I will add,Thatcher, Heath, Blair, and Major to those two, I have been unfortunate to live through all that lot as Prime Minister or Chancellor, and I would not give the smell off my S**T to any of them.

So out of all the leaders this country has had for the past 49 years the only one you rate is Gordon Brown! You are a hard man to please selby...

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on July 22, 2018, 07:15:01 pm by selby »
  I don't rate any of them really,  the only excuse was Brown, he had a couple of crosses to bear.
  Blair and the Bankers.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 22, 2018, 08:49:22 pm by hoolahoop »
  Why do we give important TV time to failed politicians like him, he as much as anything caused the mess we are in at the moment.
   A peoples vote on the Maastricht treaty would have stopped the EU morphing into a state nobody wants led by unelected politicians.
  Now he wants a vote by the same people to get us out of the  mess people like him created years ago.
  If we can go back two years and revote, can we go back and have a vote on the Maastricht and Lisbon treaties please.

Why did we have a veto on the Maastricht Treaty. What particular parts from thereon in didnt you particularly like and why ?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on July 22, 2018, 09:05:42 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

So out of all the leaders this country has had for the past 49 years the only one you rate is Gordon Brown! You are a hard man to please selby...

And Harold Wilson. And Jim Callaghan.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on July 23, 2018, 10:05:11 am by hoolahoop »
  The ones  I would really like to meet would be Cameron and Osborne, if you are going to come across dross in your life, you might as well start with the biggest W*****S of the lot.

You never answered Glyn's question why not ? 

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 23, 2018, 11:24:59 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Because I didn't ask a question, perhaps..? :lol:

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on July 23, 2018, 06:49:37 pm by hoolahoop »
Because I didn't ask a question, perhaps..? :lol:

Meant " my " question of course .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012