Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 04:15:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: January  (Read 1734 times)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
January
« on November 15, 2018, 07:51:25 pm by scawsby steve »
The last time we were in the Championship, I can remember rumblings about the lack of quality in the squad as we got to Christmas. The board then backed Dickov to the hilt in January allowing him to bring in Sharp, Tamas, Meite, and a new contract for Wellens. Our performances and results improved after that, until that unfortunate collapse at the end of the season.

I've every confidence the board will give GM whatever he needs in January to bring in the 2 or 3 quality players that we all know we need.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

since-1969

• VSC Member
Re: January
« Reply #1 on November 15, 2018, 08:58:53 pm by since-1969 »
The last time we were in the Championship, I can remember rumblings about the lack of quality in the squad as we got to Christmas. The board then backed Dickov to the hilt in January allowing him to bring in Sharp, Tamas, Meite, and a new contract for Wellens. Our performances and results improved after that, until that unfortunate collapse at the end of the season.

I've every confidence the board will give GM whatever he needs in January to bring in the 2 or 3 quality players that we all know we need.
Confidence in the Board ? 3 out to get  1in that’s how this board works .

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 15, 2018, 09:02:29 pm by RedJ »

Is it though? is it really?

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on November 15, 2018, 09:42:58 pm by RedArmy »

Still absolutely criminal how we got relegated. One from that position we were in and two the team we had. Not surprised to see Dickov STILL jobless.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on November 15, 2018, 09:53:25 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Dickov wasn't the main cause of our relegation. That was down to officials who cheated us throughout the season.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on November 15, 2018, 09:53:56 pm by silent majority »

I'm sure you can support that with some excellent examples? You can right?

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on November 15, 2018, 10:00:53 pm by Chris Black come back »
Dickov wasn't the main cause of our relegation. That was down to officials who cheated us throughout the season.

Certainly very fine margins. We only went down by smallest possible margin but that end run wasn’t half a sack of shite.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012