Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 03:25:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Micheal Appleton's number ?  (Read 3519 times)

Ziggazaggarover

• Forum Member
Micheal Appleton's number ?
« on August 13, 2019, 09:53:10 pm by Ziggazaggarover »
I know it's only been 6 games or so including pre season but I'm not filled with confidence one bit ,not one of Darren's signings fill me with confidence , as soon as I seen kiwomja in the squad also makes me wonder have we chose the right guy , his interviews are the same old crap  and his drive to get players in isn't good enough all we hear is we've got a game to focus on bla bla bla , focus on signings before too many games have gone without a win.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Micheal Appleton's number ?
« Reply #1 on August 13, 2019, 09:55:38 pm by IDM »
I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, but some folks impatience beggars belief..

Yes we need to get those signings sorted but otherwise we are playing reasonably well..

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 13, 2019, 09:56:04 pm by steve@dcfd »
Why  will Michael bring money with him to let him sign players easier than Darren.

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 13, 2019, 09:56:33 pm by Retdon1 »
I’m fully behind Darren Moore and hope he does well for us, no manger should be under pressure untill at least 6 months in the job imo. One thing about Moore though, I find him such hard work to listen to on his interviews, almost cringe worthy. Spends half the time repeating himself.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 13, 2019, 09:57:13 pm by Jonathan »
Give over. Kiwomya is in the squad because we barely have anyone else. The squad is paper thin in depth and quality. Judge Darren when he’s had the chance to build a team.

We aren’t the only ones to lose to lower placed opposition in this tournament.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 13, 2019, 09:58:48 pm by Chris Black come back »
The squad isn’t paper thin in depth and quality.

It could benefit from two maybe three senior signings yes, but it is not paper thin.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 13, 2019, 09:59:53 pm by drfchound »
The squad isn’t paper thin in depth and quality.

It could benefit from two maybe three senior signings yes, but it is not paper thin.

Three new players would potentially be a quarter of the team.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 13, 2019, 10:00:04 pm by bpoolrover »
It’s paper thin of quality maybe not numbers

Ziggazaggarover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 13, 2019, 10:01:42 pm by Ziggazaggarover »
I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, but some folks impatience beggars belief..

Yes we need to get those signings sorted but otherwise we are playing reasonably well..
playing reasonably well against 3 teams we should be beating if we're expected a top 6 finish , I waint be spending my money Saturday , we hear this money to spend too 6 budget , can't wait for the post match interview 😴

TheFunk

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 13, 2019, 10:02:17 pm by TheFunk »
Give over. Kiwomya is in the squad because we barely have anyone else. The squad is paper thin in depth and quality. Judge Darren when he’s had the chance to build a team.

We aren’t the only ones to lose to lower placed opposition in this tournament.

No but we're probably the only team to get three games in to a season ever without a striker. Ennis is not a striker before anyone claims he is.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on August 13, 2019, 10:02:38 pm by sha66y »
Who’s Michael Appleton ?

Ziggazaggarover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on August 13, 2019, 10:08:56 pm by Ziggazaggarover »
Why  will Michael bring money with him to let him sign players easier than Darren.
there's money already there apparently , we was told there was money for transfers before we had sold marquis and that was extra money ? , We should have looked at ladapo for 500k do we have a scouting network , I'm sure the scouts didn't leave with McCann what have they been upto all summer , if this young lad from villa is the next signing then I waint be going , doing things on the cheap , what's point in having a youth team if we're just gonna loan other teams to get us by each season

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on August 13, 2019, 10:10:34 pm by Copps is Magic »
I know it's only been 6 games or so including pre season but I'm not filled with confidence one bit ,not one of Darren's signings fill me with confidence , as soon as I seen kiwomja in the squad also makes me wonder have we chose the right guy , his interviews are the same old crap  and his drive to get players in isn't good enough all we hear is we've got a game to focus on bla bla bla , focus on signings before too many games have gone without a win.

Give over you wally.

Ziggazaggarover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on August 13, 2019, 10:12:47 pm by Ziggazaggarover »

Give over you wally.
I'm glad some people have faith then and are Happy with how it's going

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on August 13, 2019, 10:15:13 pm by IDM »

playing reasonably well against 3 teams we should be beating if we're expected a top 6 finish , I waint be spending my money Saturday , we hear this money to spend too 6 budget , can't wait for the post match interview 😴

Really.?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on August 13, 2019, 10:16:08 pm by IDM »

Give over you wally.
I'm glad some people have faith then and are Happy with how it's going

Having faith in what may happen doesn’t mean folks are currently happy..

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on August 13, 2019, 10:17:08 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »

Absolutely ridiculous post and title.

Throw back to the "F*ck off back to Bournemouth!" shouts from those who had no idea of what O'Driscoll was trying to build.

roversam

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on August 13, 2019, 10:17:36 pm by roversam »
Are you even a rovers fan, can't believe the overreaction because we lost 1 -0 in league cup, and to say that's 6 games and no win ffs even counting friendlies get a grip man, if your that pissed off go and watch another team

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on August 13, 2019, 10:24:45 pm by DonnyOsmond »
I wanted Appleton but this thread is ridiculous.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on August 13, 2019, 10:26:09 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Absolutely ridiculous post and title.

Throw back to the "F*ck off back to Bournemouth!" shouts from those who had no idea of what O'Driscoll was trying to build.

This. We need a striker but questioning a manager after 3 games is a bit special.

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on August 13, 2019, 10:34:11 pm by esdailles left foot »
All the warning signs were there and still are people are just refusing to admit it. But they will.......

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on August 13, 2019, 10:46:39 pm by Draytonian III »
And up pops EFL , must be a steady night in Armthorpe tonight, has the programme on travellers finished on Ch5 ?

roversam

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on August 13, 2019, 10:55:27 pm by roversam »
All the warning signs were there and still are people are just refusing to admit it. But they will.......
admit what.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on August 13, 2019, 11:23:54 pm by RoversAlias »

You're not going on Saturday, our second home game of the season, because of this?

There's been some right nonsense posted on here the last few weeks but I think this takes the crown. Ridiculous.

jackthelad

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on August 13, 2019, 11:28:58 pm by jackthelad »
I'm not happy with the start or the recruitment. Not one bit but jesus christ talk about premature.

People need to give Darren a chance, judge him and us at Christmas or January when the players have had time to gel and we are actually playing our full team.

He's still assembling his squad, these things don't happen overnight, it isn't fifa or football manager. It's real life.

Danmckay456

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on August 14, 2019, 12:06:35 am by Danmckay456 »
Why should it take till January to gel a team Jesus that’s half the season it’s if the players are good enough not if they gel as a team

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on August 14, 2019, 12:16:36 am by the vicar »
Tonight provides we are desperate for 2 half decent strikers and a play maker, and stop all the cavalier stuff as it leaves u wide open at the back

jackthelad

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on August 14, 2019, 09:23:15 am by jackthelad »
Why should it take till January to gel a team Jesus that’s half the season it’s if the players are good enough not if they gel as a team

It's not just that is it though. It's a new manager he has to be given a chance. Not three games and booing.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member

TinyPortal © 2005-2012