Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 03:05:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Dear Deidre  (Read 1069 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Dear Deidre
« on December 08, 2019, 03:58:47 am by SydneyRover »
Dear Deidre, I use baseless arguments to try to undermine debate when I know deep down the conservative party wouldn’t piss on me if I spontaneously combusted, I don’t seem to be able to help myself even though I get my facts from the Mail and the Sun.

Please help me I think I’m confused  :)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Dear Deidre
« Reply #1 on December 08, 2019, 10:00:00 am by Bentley Bullet »
Dear Sydney, it seems you are confused because you are trying to think like people who are far more level headed and less one-sidedly brainwashed than you.

Try killing the problem at source by not reading propaganda rags such as The Guardian.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on December 08, 2019, 10:24:39 am by wilts rover »
Good to know you don't think The Mail is a propaganda rag BB.

And that you are continuing to show the balance you tell everyone else to show by falling over to the far right...

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on December 08, 2019, 10:46:57 am by Bentley Bullet »
I suspect The Mail is a one-sided paper Wilts, from what I hear about it. That's why I don't read it. I don't read any papers, although I'm often encouraged to by people on here adding links for me to read in the hope of me coming round to their way of thinking. Instead, I use my own head and experiences in the main to make up my mind on things. That way at least the only person that can be responsible for kidding me is me, kidding myself.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on December 08, 2019, 10:54:39 am by SydneyRover »
Who could argue with your conclusion bb  :)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on December 08, 2019, 11:21:14 am by Bentley Bullet »
Anyone could, but preferably the more level headed and less one-sidedly brainwashed among us, who rely more on their own experiences instead of copying some junked up journalist's take on things.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on December 08, 2019, 10:22:15 pm by scawsby steve »
How many times must I say it? Kick ALL the f*cking newspapers into touch. They're ALL politically biased. Just watch the TV news broadcasts, or listen to the radio ones.

They're all impartial.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on December 08, 2019, 10:33:38 pm by drfchound »
How many times must I say it? Kick ALL the f*cking newspapers into touch. They're ALL politically biased. Just watch the TV news broadcasts, or listen to the radio ones.

They're all impartial.

Mmmm, well apparently not SS.......according to some posters the bbc are pro Tory.

I agree with you about the papers though, I stopped buying them years ago.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012