Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 06:10:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Anderson/Dieng  (Read 2436 times)

Prez

• VSC Member
Anderson/Dieng
« on January 24, 2020, 09:43:43 pm by Prez »
Nothing getting past them tonight.

They just keep getting better and better.

Fans scared we may lose Whiteman, for me Anderson is more important.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
Re: Anderson/Dieng
« Reply #1 on January 24, 2020, 09:46:43 pm by Donny Exile in York »
Superb the pair of them..

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 24, 2020, 09:48:30 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Sheaf was quality I thought tonight. Gomes good first half. John however is shocking at left back.

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 24, 2020, 09:51:24 pm by LincsRover »
Solid as rocks and Dieng could be our biggest summer signing - best since Sully!

The Dav

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 24, 2020, 09:53:09 pm by The Dav »
Looked very composed and calm tonight ! Class signing

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 24, 2020, 10:00:36 pm by Copps is Magic »
Anderson is easily the best central defender in this league and one of the best we've had in the last 20 years.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on January 24, 2020, 10:01:11 pm by IDM »
Sheaf was quality I thought tonight. Gomes good first half. John however is shocking at left back.

Absolute toss.!  John isn’t a left back to start with yet he contributed to the result tonight and played well..

Why do you have to slate ANY of our players after that game tonight.?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 24, 2020, 10:02:44 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Solid as rocks and Dieng could be our biggest summer signing - best since Sully!

I'd go as far as to say the best in my lifetime.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 24, 2020, 10:04:06 pm by adamtherover »
unfair!!!, he put in a shift up and down the left side....

thumper

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 24, 2020, 10:04:46 pm by thumper »
Anderson has been solid every time I've watched him. I'm surprised nobody has come sniffing around him yet

Spilsby Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 24, 2020, 10:05:36 pm by Spilsby Red »
Total team performance. Gomes will be a good signing. Anderson immense.  Dieng, need to sign him. Sheaf, young lad but good head on him. Whiteman, club captain, immense. Could go on. People want to moan but we have a very good side and manager. We all want success, however, let’s be proud of all associated to the club

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 25, 2020, 06:56:16 am by colincramb »
Dieng was immense again. I said over Christmas after the Oxford game he would be the best signing we could make.

Unfortunately with the quality and consistency of his performances I very much doubt he will be coming here permanently if we are in L1 next season. Other clubs in the division above must surely be taking notice? Hope I’m wrong

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on January 25, 2020, 07:00:38 am by Donnywolf »
Anderson was immense

Cam John has played a few good games at "left back" - and along with all others contributed to the success of the whole Team last night

Dieng just fills me with confidence. Claiming those crosses / corners is a joy to watch. You KNOW he is coming to claim them and you KNOW he will run through bodies / get impeded and STILL catch them

Arsenal Of The North

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on January 25, 2020, 07:39:00 am by Arsenal Of The North »
I thought James was very good in that advanced role too. Dieng and Anderson were class, but I feel Wright deserves as much credit as Anderson too, them together are just unreal!

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on January 25, 2020, 08:04:23 am by IDM »
Our defence is rock solid..

January results to date:

P5 W3 D1 L1 GF 5 GA 1 Pts 10

That’s excellent form in any league.

Increasing the GF column is our only issue really..
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 08:16:47 am by IDM »

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on January 25, 2020, 08:37:56 am by Padge_DRFC »

Absolute toss.!  John isn’t a left back to start with yet he contributed to the result tonight and played well..

It's my opinion. Just because it doesn't match yours can I not say? Is there some sort of rules I'm unaware of?

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on January 25, 2020, 08:47:23 am by Jonathan »
This month was probably our best opportunity to get Dieng permanently, same for Sheaf I’d imagine. The competition for their signatures will only increase in time. But we made our intentions clear by extending the loans.   

Unless one of the plans was to sign more players on loan and in doing so make Dieng and Sheaf deals permanent so that we can field a match day squad. In which case I’d take that.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 08:52:16 am by Jonathan »

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on January 25, 2020, 08:55:22 am by NickDRFC »
This month was probably our best opportunity to get Dieng permanently, same for Sheaf I’d imagine. The competition for their signatures will only increase in time. But we made our intentions clear by extending the loans.   

Unless one of the plans was to sign more players on loan and in doing so make Dieng and Sheaf deals permanent so that we can field a match day squad. In which case I’d take that.

Not sure it has anything to do with “intentions”. They both have parent clubs, maybe they were just unwilling to sell?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on January 25, 2020, 09:30:18 am by IDM »

Not sure it has anything to do with “intentions”. They both have parent clubs, maybe they were just unwilling to sell?

Good point, worth remembering about many of our potential transfer targets..

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on January 25, 2020, 09:32:11 am by IDM »

It's my opinion. Just because it doesn't match yours can I not say? Is there some sort of rules I'm unaware of?

Of course you can say.!! You can say whatever you like but equally others can challenge you, or is there a rule about that.??

Having a right to an opinion doesn’t make your opinion right.!

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on January 25, 2020, 09:49:10 am by phil old leake »
Copps is magic. I can’t imagine there are any better than Anderson.  On that performance he can easily play above this level.  If we don’t manage promotion I can see a lot of clubs hovering over him as well as Whiteman and possibly Sadlier
On that performance I am hopeful of play offs and then it’s game on
Unfortunately if we don’t get promoted I can see players leaving for higher level
Likewise I can see another manager change in pre season. Clubs will be wanting DM

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on January 25, 2020, 04:00:54 pm by i_ateallthepies »

The only rule, Padge is you don't talk toss.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012