Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:04:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: PvO Stat  (Read 817 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
PvO Stat
« on January 25, 2020, 08:00:31 pm by Bentley Bullet »
One of the 5 joint leaders on 15 pts would have to correctly predict all of the remaining 19 games to finish on the same points as last years winner Monkcaster_Rover!

That score of 34 points last season was phenomenal.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 08:05:41 pm by Bentley Bullet »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
Re: PvO Stat
« Reply #1 on January 25, 2020, 09:40:16 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »
You can have the title, gents. But you'll never have the crown.

Thank you for that BB! Makes this season's pitiful attempt a bit more worthwhile.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 09:43:11 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 26, 2020, 07:34:09 am by Donnywolf »
Yes - its strange but Leaders of PvO have 45% correct throughout the 33 Rounds

Looking at Super6 the Leader (ignoring scores in favour of Win Lose or Draw) has 50.45 % with 112 correct out of 222 predictions

Shows how difficult they both are

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 26, 2020, 07:42:12 am by idler »
 :scarf:I am sacrificing my chances by voting Lose every week using reverse psychology.
So far so good.
I’m at the minute in a beach shack on a beach in Goa,32 degrees back to reality Tuesday morning.
Hopefully some of the depressing posts will be swept away in a tide of optimism and good signings by then. ps last Saturday we went in a little bar that had some football flags in them. I knew when I saw the Coventry flag that we would lose. ;). This Saturday was a lot better reading.

Michael Shaw

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 26, 2020, 08:48:11 am by Michael Shaw »
I had been predicting for many years on other forums as well, but this season is like no other. It is much harder with so many unplayed games for so many teams. It is very difficult to assess where most clubs really stand. Some clubs like Peterborough are artificially high as they have played 3 more games than us, and we don't know how many of the games in hand we will win. We sit in 10th, but I suspect should be about 6th. Having Bolton and Bury planned so early in our schedule messed us up early on.
Maybe next season Monkcaster's crown will be under threat. We'll see, but well done.   

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 26, 2020, 12:55:06 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
have you ever thought what the P & O table would look like if a Liverpool site ran a competition like this (apart from the massive entries)  what is is it 22-1-0 in the league alone.

talking about Liverpool's long unbeaten run i am putting a claim in for the longest number of matches "unbeaten" at the top or joint top of the table  ...    from match 4 to match 33 .(That's 29  matches)
Knowing how to "twist facts" helps  :thumbsup:

still time before the transfer deadline for Rovers to sign me and hound due to our "though shall't not pass" attitude  to "defending" the top spot  :suicide:

as i said elsewhere the next ten matches look a lot easier to predict either a win or a draw being the order of the day.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 12:57:49 pm by Colemans Left Hook »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012