Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 06:50:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: ITEN Shrewsbury Preview  (Read 718 times)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
ITEN Shrewsbury Preview
« on February 20, 2020, 06:57:46 pm by RoversAlias »
Hi folks,

Our preview of Saturday's game with Shrewsbury is now up on the site. You can check it out at the link below:

https://www.intotheemptynet.com/post/iten-match-preview-shrewsbury-a1920

This in-depth look ahead to the game brings you team news with thoughts on selection decisions for both sides, where the key battles will be won and lost, plus the likely line-ups and a look at the head-to-head record between the sides.

We will be bringing you live coverage of this one over on our social media pages - @DRFC_ITEN on Twitter and drfc_iten on Instagram, so please do check that out on the day whether you are going to the game or not this weekend.

Many thanks as ever for reading and supporting the site, please let us know your thoughts on this one!

:scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

foxbat

• VSC Member
Re: ITEN Shrewsbury Preview
« Reply #1 on February 20, 2020, 08:46:23 pm by foxbat »
Good analysis ( as usual ). My first away game of the season , as a guest of some Shrews fans.  Just a discreet DRFC lapel pin badge for me, then .
Glad they got the ' Keystone Kops ' stuff done last week. Looking forward to it.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: ITEN Shrewsbury Preview
« Reply #2 on February 21, 2020, 04:07:11 pm by RoversAlias »
This week's Match Preview Xtra is now up on the site as well, where I sat down with Salopcast host Glyn price to get his thoughts on his team's season and the game tomorrow. You can check that out at the link below:

https://www.intotheemptynet.com/post/match-preview-xtra-glyn-price-1920

Thanks Foxbat, it's only my second league away game of the season too after some rotten luck with prior fixtures. Hopefully you will have plenty of reason to have to keep shtum in that home end!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012