Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 12:19:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Yet More Them and Us Rule Breaking  (Read 3409 times)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Hounslowrover

• VSC Member
Re: Yet More Them and Us Rule Breaking
« Reply #1 on July 02, 2020, 04:17:33 pm by Hounslowrover »
Boris can't be responsible for his dad, but his dad must know that this total ignoring of the rules will cause more problems like the Cummings case. Your right NNK, it's one rule for them, another for us.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 02, 2020, 04:20:38 pm by bpoolrover »
Correct you couldn’t expect corbyn to take the blame for his brother getting arrested but the corbyn did break social distancing rules himself

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 02, 2020, 05:03:26 pm by Donnywolf »
They let you in if  you can spell Pinocchio so that was a shoe in for him

Again a giant 2 fingers to the little man from the elite

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 02, 2020, 05:07:51 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Correct you couldn’t expect corbyn to take the blame for his brother getting arrested but the corbyn did break social distancing rules himself

What does a backbench MP for a party that isn't making the rules have to do with it?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 02, 2020, 05:13:42 pm by Filo »

What does a backbench MP for a party that isn't making the rules have to do with it?

It’s Tory supporters default position when they have nothing left to argue with, “what about Corbyn” syndrome

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 02, 2020, 05:14:29 pm by wilts rover »

Yes, but Corbyn doesn't make the rules. Mr Johnson has a strong connection to someone who does.

But as you will never criticise them its not really worth my time to point it out though.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 02, 2020, 05:30:44 pm by bpoolrover »
Ok boris should resign due to his dads actions

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 02, 2020, 06:04:31 pm by wilts rover »
Ok boris should resign due to his dads actions

That's a bit harsh.

I would settle for a statement saying that he should obey the essential travel only rules like everyone else, 14 days quarantine in an airport hotel and a large fine on his return. But if you insist on calling for his resignation I wont stop you...

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 02, 2020, 06:23:58 pm by bpoolrover »
Lol all these people that have gone on holiday should boris spend all day telling everyone one of them individually that they should not be flying?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 02, 2020, 08:36:18 pm by Not Now Kato »
Lol all these people that have gone on holiday should boris spend all day telling everyone one of them individually that they should not be flying?

I guess it's down to who is setting the rules and keeping to them....

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1265449109449777160.html

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 02, 2020, 08:49:29 pm by bpoolrover »

what has boris dad got to do with Cummings did boris dad make laws up? And why didn’t you make a post when the labour mp joined thousands on a march? Or does he not count either? It would be better if you did a list of all the mps or there families that have broken the rules, would be fairer and not so political then

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on July 02, 2020, 08:51:13 pm by Not Now Kato »

what has boris dad got to do with Cummings did boris dad make laws up? And why didn’t you make a post when the labour mp joined thousands on a march? Or does he not count either? It would be better if you did a list of all the mps or there families that have broken the rules, would be fairer and not so political then

You really don't understand, do you?  Well, either that or you're deliberately trolling!

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on July 02, 2020, 09:16:03 pm by ravenrover »
well not only does his Dad flit about from house to house in this country but now he does it country to country

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on July 02, 2020, 09:37:56 pm by bpoolrover »

You really don't understand, do you?  Well, either that or you're deliberately trolling!
I don’t think you understand to be fair anyone who breaks social distancing rules on purpose is as bad as each other, you only post about ones nothing to do with labour because that’s what you do to suit your agenda, is boris dad any worse than the guy who joined the protests risking other people’s lives? Why did you not start a thread about him or corbyn or corbyns brother? So no I’m not trolling I’m just stating that it’s not just tories or there families

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on July 02, 2020, 10:16:32 pm by wilts rover »
Of course blpool is right. Why should it only be the people who make the rules who have to stick to the rules? It's not as if they act like entitled elites is it...oh, hang on...

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on July 02, 2020, 10:36:51 pm by bpoolrover »
Of course blpool is right. Why should it only be the people who make the rules who have to stick to the rules? It's not as if they act like entitled elites is it...oh, hang on...strange post wilts

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on July 02, 2020, 11:09:41 pm by Dagenham Rover »
and the thousands upon thousands at Bournemouth beach were sticking to the rules  ;) ;)

Saw one interview with an idiot  "I don't know anyone with coronavirus so I won't spread it"  :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on July 02, 2020, 11:12:12 pm by bpoolrover »
All idiots quite agree

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on July 03, 2020, 05:54:18 am by Donnywolf »
... and I posted this in answer to your similar question (reply #14 above) on Cummings (on the Priti Patel Thread) - and though were were discussing Cummings and why people presumably like me criticise other "rule breakers" out there I posted it here cos it applies in exactly the same way

Since then Johnson Snr has got round the rules by going to Bulgaria and entering Greece from there BECAUSE :

A) He needed to get to his Villa in Greece to tart it up for potential guests and
B) He KNEW he could not go to Greece directly

... and as I type this the Airbridges have been announced and do not include Greece as they still see us as a "Red zone" - SO I HATE Rule breakers whoever they are

Im p****d off with all breakers of ANY rule

Yellow Lines - simply not on
Using a Mobile to call in car not hands free DEFFO not on
Using Mobile to text in Car - blood beginning to boil
Parking in 2 spots - totally selfish action and crap
Parking in disabled spots blood boiling

Breaking lockdown by any person - simply not on
Breaking lockdown when you PERSONALLY laid down the rules - intolerable

Yes he was in a car on way to Durham but did he have to fuel up ? Did his kid need a pee on way. Did ne drive round and round Barnard Castle on his wifes birthday or sit by the River

Did he go home after mixing with Liar Johnson when the latter had symptoms ?

Did he go back to Number 10 (and Johnson) after visiting his Wife because she supposedly had symptoms ?

All the transgressions I mentioned above are to me "red lines" but Cummings is by far the worst and it has nothing whatsoever to do with Party politics.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 05:57:34 am by Donnywolf »

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on July 03, 2020, 08:07:57 am by IDM »
You would think someone as wealthy as Johnson snr would employ an agent in Greece to manage his property, especially if he rents it out to holiday makers rather than private guests - and even for the latter.

I don’t see how his trip qualifies as “essential travel” either.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on July 03, 2020, 09:29:36 am by Donnywolf »
The cynics might think :

Cummings did what he did and was "exonerated" because he was following the "instincts of a Father"  while others of course stayed at home as the message of the time said

The cynics might think :

However it was Cummings mothers 80th Birthday and a few days later his wifes Birthday

Johnson Snr has contravened rules and travelled via a third Country to get to Greece. He has followed his instinct as a Property owner to ensure it is in top form for any future "renters"

The cynics might think :

He has gone for a holiday (simple as)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on July 03, 2020, 09:57:15 am by Not Now Kato »
The cynics might think :

Cummings did what he did and was "exonerated" because he was following the "instincts of a Father"  while others of course stayed at home as the message of the time said

The cynics might think :

However it was Cummings mothers 80th Birthday and a few days later his wifes Birthday

Johnson Snr has contravened rules and travelled via a third Country to get to Greece. He has followed his instinct as a Property owner to ensure it is in top form for any future "renters"

The cynics might think :

He has gone for a holiday (simple as)

This cynic thinks he was following the "instincts of his Son".

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on July 03, 2020, 10:02:30 am by Ldr »
The realists think, it doesn't affect me in any way shape or form so stop the incessant whinging like schoolgirls and get on with your life

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on July 03, 2020, 10:17:23 am by IDM »
The masses who crowded the beaches last week and left litter like a bomb site would think “f**k it, if it’s ok for him, it’s ok for us.”

That’s the danger ldr..

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on July 03, 2020, 10:22:27 am by Filo »
The realists think, it doesn't affect me in any way shape or form so stop the incessant whinging like schoolgirls and get on with your life

Which is all well and good, unless he contracts the virus and makes the same journey back to the UK, up to 300 contacts on a flight from Greece to Bulgaria in a pressurised cabin with recirculating air, numerous contacts at the airport in Bulgaria, and again up to 300 close contacts on a flight to the UK and the airport contacts involved again, not to mention the people involved at the start and end of his journey with getting him to and from the airport. It all mounts up to a lot of potential infections coming from one person, who happens to be the father of the PM of the UK, highly irresponsible in my opinion 

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on July 03, 2020, 10:24:02 am by Ldr »

Which is all well and good, unless he contracts the virus and makes the same journey back to the UK, up to 300 contacts on a flight from Greece to Bulgaria in a pressurised cabin with recirculating air, numerous contacts at the airport in Bulgaria, and again up to 300 close contacts on a flight to the UK and the airport contacts involved again, not to mention the people involved at the start and end of his journey with getting him to and from the airport. It all mounts up to a lot of potential infections coming from one person, who happens to be the father of the PM of the UK, highly irresponsible in my opinion 

And if my aunt had b*llocks she'd be my uncle is the same argument

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on July 03, 2020, 10:25:43 am by Ldr »
IDM understand your concern but everyone of us is responsible for our own decisions no one else. In my opinion using the excuse suggested is feeble. No one is responsible for an individuals actions except that individual

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on July 03, 2020, 10:26:23 am by Ldr »
this board is fast moving from "off topic" to "what can I be outraged by today"

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on July 03, 2020, 11:05:38 am by Not Now Kato »

And if my aunt had b*llocks she'd be my uncle is the same argument

So are you saying that it doesn't matter thet people break the rules and risk the lives of others?  That it's all ifs and ands?

Oh, assuming you're talking about one of your own aunts then it would depend on whether she was by birth or by marriage!  ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012