Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 11:50:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Kato’s heroes  (Read 1978 times)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 12:22:44 am by bpoolrover »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
Re: The nice party
« Reply #1 on July 04, 2020, 06:30:25 pm by bpoolrover »
Over a hour and no one is disgusted by this? Saying female advisors have stopped wearing bras, wish a labour activist would die in a fire! I for one am shocked by this

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 04, 2020, 07:07:58 pm by DonnyOsmond »
I think from what I remember there was a lot of shock when the report was first released. There was a lot of backstabbing going on in the party too and there was people who would be considered moderates who were sabotaging the election campaign and making those comments.

Not sure what you can do as a leader though. Do you punish people for private messages which shouldn't really be out in the open anyway or do you let it go and allow those comments to be unpunished? It's a no win situation.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 04, 2020, 07:13:11 pm by bpoolrover »
Yes I’m not blaming Starmer to be fair, it’s a shame people in any party or way of life speak like that

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 04, 2020, 07:16:22 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Over a hour and no one is disgusted by this? Saying female advisors have stopped wearing bras, wish a labour activist would die in a fire! I for one am shocked by this

It's stupid, insulting behaviour. I'd suspect that few of us would be chucking stones though, if everything said in what are intended and believed to be private conversations was made public.

Does change the fact that it's stupid and insulting.

Odd, though, that you never express your shock at anything from the other side when said in public.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 04, 2020, 08:45:03 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
That's because it's not a shock. ;)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on July 04, 2020, 09:13:52 pm by Not Now Kato »
Don't worry folks, BP's hero to the rescue....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53294155

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 04, 2020, 09:18:00 pm by bpoolrover »
Bst this article was in the independent online quite awhile before I posted it, if it had been about the tories someone would have posted it within 2 minutes, as I’ve said before I only put things like this up to create a bit of balance on this board as otherwise we might as well create a topic saying vote labour and bash the tories and just post a link to the independent, I dislike any behaviour like this any behaviour that does not follow social distancing no matter if there in politics or not

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on July 04, 2020, 09:19:33 pm by Not Now Kato »
Bst this article was in the independent online quite awhile before I posted it, if it had been about the tories someone would have posted it within 2 minutes, as I’ve said before I only put things like this up to create a bit of balance on this board as otherwise we might as well create a topic saying vote labour and bash the tories and just post a link to the independent, I dislike any behaviour like this any behaviour that does not follow social distancing no matter if there in politics or not

Wakey wakey!

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 04, 2020, 10:00:06 pm by bpoolrover »

Wakey wakey!

again awful does not give a shit about anyone but himself

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on July 04, 2020, 10:02:04 pm by bpoolrover »
Kato your obviously a intelligent guy going by your posts and your happy to post about Farage or the tories do you not have a opinion on the above post? If it was about the tories it would be a 3 pages long post by now

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on July 04, 2020, 10:11:54 pm by rich1471 »
at least he was social distancing i work in the town center and believe me if we are not all in lockdown again in 2 weeks it will be a miracle after the way people were today in the pubs and the council officials and police had a hard job, Doncaster council wanted landlords to close at 9pm tonight but they said no   

Wakey wakey!

fficers

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on July 04, 2020, 10:17:07 pm by bpoolrover »
I reckon tomorrow wilts I can match you lol

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on July 04, 2020, 10:19:31 pm by bpoolrover »
How many links that are bad against the Labour Party cam you find wilts

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on July 04, 2020, 10:24:30 pm by wilts rover »
I reckon tomorrow wilts I can match you lol

I reckon I can double you if you do!

Fair play to you for the thread though. Its a big test for Starmer and I'm with you - he should kick those people out of the party. You can't condone racisim and bullying in society if you let your own officials get away with it.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on July 04, 2020, 10:26:43 pm by wilts rover »
How many links that are bad against the Labour Party cam you find wilts

Go and read Guido Fawkes - he makes a living out of it.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on July 04, 2020, 11:10:53 pm by tyke1962 »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/keir-starmer-labour-racist-sexist-whatsapp-messages-nec-a9600996.html?amp

Whatever ever gave you the impression it was a nice party bpool ?

Let me tell you straight , it isn't , never was and never will be .

The reality is that's it's got problems within it , sometimes it deals with them effectively and sometimes it doesn't .

The party was once led by a war criminal responsible for the deaths of millions in Iraq and you'd struggle to find a Labour man who'd disagree with that .

No problem owning anything Bpool .

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on July 05, 2020, 12:04:49 am by bpoolrover »
That’s fine tyke and the Tory party is the the same but people on this forum are horrified by the behaviour of tories but never once post about labour it’s nice that someone has posted something fair and balanced

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
Re: Kato’s heroes
« Reply #19 on July 05, 2020, 12:43:33 am by MachoMadness »
Weird how things are only balanced when you agree with them.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on July 05, 2020, 01:03:58 am by tyke1962 »
That’s fine tyke and the Tory party is the the same but people on this forum are horrified by the behaviour of tories but never once post about labour it’s nice that someone has posted something fair and balanced

There are some utter bstrds in the Labour Party bpool , I wouldn't give Thornberry the time of day and she could have closed the door with her fat ass on the way out for me .

I support the party because my view is that practically anything is better than the Tories and I've lived long enough to make that statement .

We all know where we are going with Starmer , if that is what it takes to kick the Tories out then fair enough but there's going to be a fair bit I won't like and I'll be only too willing to speak out when it arises .

The Shadow health minister who stabbed Corbyn in the back pre 2019 election is an interesting choice by Starmer , not for me it wouldn't be .

As clever a bloke as he is George Galloway would eat him alive if he ever had to debate with him on the subject of the Labour Party and what it's supposed to represent .

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 01:20:50 am by tyke1962 »

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on July 05, 2020, 01:22:17 am by bpoolrover »
Weird how things are only balanced when you agree with them.not at all, many posts about the tories being shit I agree with I might not post it on here but i agree with it, this forum in the off topic in the main is Labour Party propaganda it’s like when the election is on and canvasses come round your house, there is no debate if you don’t agree you don’t understand, if you don’t understand 5 or 6 people will gang up posting the independent papers links, it’s not about having a opinion, tyke is the only one who has said it how it is

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on July 05, 2020, 01:29:41 am by bpoolrover »
Priti Patel is a vile woman, the rest of the tories should face charges or be sacked, yet None have said anything of there disgust on this topic, why?should it not be about the person not the party?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on July 05, 2020, 07:12:46 am by SydneyRover »
i really don't know what the f£ck you want bp would you expect a football team or it's fans to complain about poor decisions the 'other' side receive, they do sometimes but you have to expect that those that support one side will complain about the other team or the ref, at least most of those on here that support progressive politics are willing to acknowledge faults in their own side and are more than willing to take down those that breach obvious boundaries.

If you have things to complain about with labour then start a new thread and post it but be prepared to support your complaint. It's hardly anyones fault but you own if complaints you approve of don't get posted.

Balance is b*llocks if it means that there has to be equal posts about each side of politics, balance is about having credible debates about the truth and in truth the conservatives are a bunch of self interested arseholes with zero self respect that lie and cheat at every opportunity, anything else you want to know just ask  :)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on July 05, 2020, 08:53:08 am by wilts rover »

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on July 05, 2020, 09:40:21 am by IDM »
What you are forgetting bpool is that I, and I suspect others too, post criticism of Tories not because they are Tories but more because they are the ones in power.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 04:33:48 pm by IDM »

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on July 05, 2020, 12:58:33 pm by tyke1962 »
Starmer needs to get himself an enforcer in my opinion and keep everyone in line .

An Alistair Campbell or a Norman Tebbitt if you will .

Somebody to do the dirty work and not afraid to put some noses out of joint .

The party also needs to challenge the accusations that come their way rather than the appeasement we saw under Corbyn at times .

If you don't run away then no bugger can chase you .

Anti Semitic is a good example , just about the only redeeming thing about Netanyahu is that he's Jewish but he's still a mass murderer  and a racist running a gangsta state .

Corbyn should have taken that stance but he didn't and buckled under the media witch hunt .

So now what we have is Starmer having to drain the swamp because according to the narrative in the right wing media the party is anti semitic .

An enforcer who knows his onions who have known how to play this .

RLB certainly made an error but the scene was set under Corbyn and how he allowed it to consume him .

There comes a point when Starmer will need to challenge the accusations and not appeasement just to keep himself looking like he's on top of something that didn't necessarily exist to start with .

As the polls tighten or he gains a lead the more the accusations will fly , you can guarantee it .

They need to be dealt with by his own actions and principles and not what the Daily Mail says .

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on July 05, 2020, 11:54:59 pm by phil old leake »
It just goes to prove that they are all the same. All parties Politicising everything that suits them whilst allowing things go on around them
They all live in glass houses and should be careful that stones aren’t thrown.
Starmer has a lot of work to do to put this lot in order.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on July 06, 2020, 08:59:04 am by drfchound »
Phil, are they all the same?

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on July 06, 2020, 03:08:04 pm by tyke1962 »
What's this all about Keir ?

Unconscious racial bias training !!

I sincerely hope you aren't running away Mr Starmer or I'm going to be wondering whether the media are controlling you .

If you don't run then nobody can chase you .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-news-live-coronavirus-lockdown-keir-starmer-huawei-trump-today-latest-a9603196.html

TinyPortal © 2005-2012