Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:01:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tommy Robinson  (Read 4003 times)

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
Re: Tommy Robinson
« Reply #30 on July 29, 2020, 01:06:30 pm by MachoMadness »
It must be confusing to see the world changing around you and not have a f**king clue how to deal with it. Imagine what it felt like to see the first person in your pre-Stone Age tribe pick up a flint and strike it on a stone to make sparks?

"Ooooh no, we don't want any of that thank you very much. Don't understand it. Why can't we just keep everything like it used to be?"

Just because the vocal minority want things to change doesn't mean I have to follow. I will say what I want and if people can't handle it that's their problem.
Great. No one's stopping you. You're free to spout whatever shit you want. Just like everyone else is free to call you a neo-Nazi Kitson. It sounds like it's YOU that can't handle it, snowflake. You're on here crying that there are no black villains on telly FFS.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on July 29, 2020, 01:18:51 pm by Axholme Lion »
It must be confusing to see the world changing around you and not have a f**king clue how to deal with it. Imagine what it felt like to see the first person in your pre-Stone Age tribe pick up a flint and strike it on a stone to make sparks?

"Ooooh no, we don't want any of that thank you very much. Don't understand it. Why can't we just keep everything like it used to be?"

Just because the vocal minority want things to change doesn't mean I have to follow. I will say what I want and if people can't handle it that's their problem.
Great. No one's stopping you. You're free to spout whatever shit you want. Just like everyone else is free to call you a neo-Nazi Kitson. It sounds like it's YOU that can't handle it, snowflake. You're on here crying that there are no black villains on telly FFS.

Yeah , yeah, i'm off to watch my Sweeney box set tonight for some decent entertainment. Get yer trousers on, you're nicked!

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on July 29, 2020, 01:59:32 pm by bobjimwilly »
I will say what I want and if people can't handle it that's their problem.

That'a fine then, you nazi snowflake piece of gammon.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on July 29, 2020, 03:54:57 pm by wilts rover »
The country has been taken over by the left wing media? Let's digest that.

The left wing media would be The Guardian and The Mirror.

The best selling papers in this country are The Mail and The Sun and any other paper that sells in significant numbers is right wing too.

I see you don't mention the white working class haters at the BBC. They are busy ethnic cleansing white men out of everything that they turn out. Women pundits on the football who have only played to a level of Sunday league. Every drama they make always casts a white man as the villain of the piece. It's no wonder people are not paying the licence fee any more. The only channel on TV worth watching is Talking Pictures with great British films from the fifties when the world was a better place. At least I can understand what they are talking about. In those days people turned themselves out nicely too, rather than all the tramps on telly today.

Yes I mean you din't get all the gang crime then we have now. Unless you count the Kray's or the Glasgow gangs.

There was also much less racial tension. Apart from the Notting Hill riots.

And better public health. Apart from the TB, ricketts, polio etc.

They are films. It's fantsay...like Tommy Robinson fleeing the country to avoid a libel trial but telling his supporters it's because 'the left' are out to get him. All made up.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on July 29, 2020, 03:58:05 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
S'funny. I can't remember any of the villains in The Sweeney not being white.... :lol:

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on July 29, 2020, 04:01:35 pm by Axholme Lion »
S'funny. I can't remember any of the villains in The Sweeney not being white.... :lol:

Cos they knew their place in them days.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on July 29, 2020, 04:02:45 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

The best selling papers in this country are The Mail and The Sun and any other paper that sells in significant numbers is right wing too.

I see you don't mention the white working class haters at the BBC. They are busy ethnic cleansing white men out of everything that they turn out. Women pundits on the football who have only played to a level of Sunday league. Every drama they make always casts a white man as the villain of the piece. It's no wonder people are not paying the licence fee any more. The only channel on TV worth watching is Talking Pictures with great British films from the fifties when the world was a better place. At least I can understand what they are talking about. In those days people turned themselves out nicely too, rather than all the tramps on telly today.

Yes I mean you din't get all the gang crime then we have now. Unless you count the Kray's or the Glasgow gangs.

They are films. It's fantsay...like Tommy Robinson fleeing the country to avoid a libel trial but telling his supporters it's because 'the left' are out to get him. All made up.

Ah, but don't you understand...that's Heritage bigotry! :lol:

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on July 29, 2020, 04:04:35 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

So why are you whinging that the villains nowadays are white, just like they were in the good ol' days?

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on July 29, 2020, 04:04:42 pm by Axholme Lion »

There were no Asian grooming gangs in Rotherham and all the other usual northern towns.

I'd rather have the Richardsons on the street than the mobs of eastern European villians nowadays.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on July 29, 2020, 04:06:09 pm by Axholme Lion »

So why are you whinging that the villains nowadays are white, just like they were in the good ol' days?

Because the narrative is white = bad, black = good, get with the agenda.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on July 29, 2020, 04:10:16 pm by wilts rover »

There were no Asian grooming gangs in Rotherham and all the other usual northern towns.

I'd rather have the Richardsons on the street than the mobs of eastern European villians nowadays.

I'd rather be murdered by an English gangster or had my kids abused by an English paedophile than a foreign one.

But I'm not racist...

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on July 29, 2020, 04:20:21 pm by ravenrover »

As an oldie out of the loop and still speaking English could someone translate " snowflake piece of gammon" for me
Thanks

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on July 29, 2020, 04:32:26 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

What was the 'narrative' in the good ol' days then, the one you're desperately wanting to cling on to?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on July 29, 2020, 04:47:50 pm by Not Now Kato »

What was the 'narrative' in the good ol' days then, the one you're desperately wanting to cling on to?

Probably signs in landladies windows saying "No Coloureds".  Which is something I presume, (from what he has written so far), AL would approve of today!

drfcdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on July 29, 2020, 07:04:59 pm by drfcdrfc »

Line of duty season 1, black bad guy. Line of duty season 4 black bad woman. You really should try harder.

Out of how many others though?

You said every, might want to choose your words a little more carefully instead of spouting unsubstantiated b*llocks all the time.

drfcdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on July 29, 2020, 07:08:54 pm by drfcdrfc »

What makes you think that is even a thing? Your convincing yourself of something that isn't even there. It's actually a bit weird that a supposedly grown adult would train his mind to think like this.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on July 29, 2020, 07:22:40 pm by scawsby steve »

As an oldie out of the loop and still speaking English could someone translate " snowflake piece of gammon" for me
Thanks

"Gammon" means old, Raven. Some people use it in an ageist way to insult old people, although I don't think Bobjimwilly meant it that way.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 07:25:02 pm by scawsby steve »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on July 29, 2020, 07:52:27 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
SS.

It really doesn't mean old.

It means someone with that typical pink face and high blood pressure that comes from haranguing everything in the modern world. It implies a person full of bile and rage but no clue what about.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on July 29, 2020, 07:53:10 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Thanks

"Gammon" means old, Raven. Some people use it in an ageist way to insult old people, although I don't think Bobjimwilly meant it that way.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gammon

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on July 29, 2020, 08:17:04 pm by scawsby steve »
SS.

It really doesn't mean old.

It means someone with that typical pink face and high blood pressure that comes from haranguing everything in the modern world. It implies a person full of bile and rage but no clue what about.

I fully accept that there are those sort of people about, and that the word "gammon" is an apt description.

Is there a word to describe people who accuse everyone who voted Brexit as being racist and xenophobic? and do you fully accept that there are those sort of people about?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on July 29, 2020, 08:27:48 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Yes I do SS. I think "stupid" "ignorant" and "argumentative" apply.

I assume you also agree that a reasonable proportion of Brexit supporters are racist xenophobes?

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on July 29, 2020, 08:32:21 pm by scawsby steve »
Yes I do SS. I think "stupid" "ignorant" and "argumentative" apply.

I assume you also agree that a reasonable proportion of Brexit supporters are racist xenophobes?

Yes.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on July 29, 2020, 08:41:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Good lad. We can have a grown up conversation then.

One of the biggest problems in modern discourse, as I see it, is that too many people categorise EVERYONE on the other side of the argument by the standards of the worst ones on that side.

Do that and it means you don't have to engage with facts and arguments. You just assume anyone with a different opinion is a t**t.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on July 29, 2020, 09:51:39 pm by DonnyOsmond »

So do you want.
A. Ex-Premier League footballer who doesn't have two brain cells and struggles to convey what's happening.
B. Female who hasn't played but studious and has a good knowledge of the game and has a good way with word.

We'll go with A cos B has a vagina so won't know what she's on about.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on July 30, 2020, 12:43:36 pm by Axholme Lion »

So do you want.

A. Ex-Premier League footballer who doesn't have two brain cells and struggles to convey what's happening.
B. Female who hasn't played but studious and has a good knowledge of the game and has a good way with word.
We'll go with A cos B has a vagina so won't know what she's on about.

Just show the game. I don't need anyone else's opinion on it.

A. Won't need the job because he'll be loaded already with the outrageous wages he earnt as a player.

B. Should be at home making the tea or doing the ironing.  :lol:

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on July 30, 2020, 02:13:16 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Turn the sound off then.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on July 30, 2020, 03:27:06 pm by Draytonian III »
The Krays and Richardson’s used to rule Haxey and Epworth with an iron fist

TinyPortal © 2005-2012