Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:43:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tommy Robinson  (Read 4025 times)

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
Tommy Robinson
« on July 28, 2020, 11:05:00 am by Metalmicky »
Latest Tommy Robinson news might just disappoint all his fervent followers a little...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/tommy-robinson-abroad-safety-uk-wife-home-a4510186.html

There is some irony in his decision to seek residence in Spain, having defended Brexit, and supported calls for the abolition of freedom of movement. 

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
Re: Tommy Robinson
« Reply #1 on July 28, 2020, 12:19:15 pm by GazLaz »
Seeking asylum. Ironic.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 28, 2020, 12:54:02 pm by Metalmicky »
Seeking asylum. Ironic.

Funny thing is, I don't think he can get residence in Spain if he has a criminal record...... 

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 28, 2020, 01:14:31 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Hmm..yet another rabid Brexiteer suddenly decides they'd rather live in the EU than in Britain. I'm beginning to spot a pattern here...

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 28, 2020, 01:24:15 pm by Axholme Lion »
Hmm..yet another rabid Brexiteer suddenly decides they'd rather live in the EU than in Britain. I'm beginning to spot a pattern here...

The pattern I see is that 'our' country has been taken over by the left wing media, BLM, LGBT, climate change mafia and anyone who speaks out against it is vilified and harassed out of the jobs. No other opinion other than the woke agenda is permitted. Where is our home now?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 28, 2020, 01:46:46 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

The pattern I see is that 'our' country has been taken over by the left wing media, BLM, LGBT, climate change mafia and anyone who speaks out against it is vilified and harassed out of the jobs. No other opinion other than the woke agenda is permitted. Where is our home now?

Oh, bless. Poor little snowflake. Did ums upset you den by saying nasty words?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 28, 2020, 02:35:57 pm by MachoMadness »
Reckon it has more to do with the pending libel suit against him than anything else. The man's a grifter. Don't believe a word he says.
Seeking asylum. Ironic.

Funny thing is, I don't think he can get residence in Spain if he has a criminal record...... 
Hang on, I thought EU countries didn't have control over their borders!

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 28, 2020, 03:35:57 pm by Axholme Lion »

I can't see what's wrong with a sticks and stones attitude to life, it's the BLM, LGBT, climate change mafia who can't handle the truth. If you don't follow their knee bending line then you are a Nazi. You might not like it but I think you'll find that is the view of most normal people in the real world outside of your little left wing echo chamber here.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on July 28, 2020, 04:23:06 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
AL

You're on the wrong side of history. There were your equivalents in past eras supporting slavery, or stringing up blacks who dared to vote. This is just the next stage in the development of a fairer, more tolerant society.

50 years ago, it was fine to have folk telling jokes about niggers or queers on prime time TV. The world moves on. You can either move with it or stand still while it bypasses you.

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 28, 2020, 04:52:42 pm by Yargo »
What a bunch of gullible pillocks

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 28, 2020, 05:21:55 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

I can't see what's wrong with a sticks and stones attitude to life, it's the BLM, LGBT, climate change mafia who can't handle the truth. If you don't follow their knee bending line then you are a Nazi. You might not like it but I think you'll find that is the view of most normal people in the real world outside of your little left wing echo chamber here.

If you really believe that, what's wrong with being called a Nazi then? It's only words.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 28, 2020, 05:29:01 pm by River Don »
The country has been taken over by the left wing media? Let's digest that.

The left wing media would be The Guardian and The Mirror.

The best selling papers in this country are The Mail and The Sun and any other paper that sells in significant numbers is right wing too.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on July 28, 2020, 06:08:09 pm by River Don »
What's more we have a Tory government, who have spent the last decade in power. They have just walked a general election, taking Labour seats all over the place with the most right wing set of objectives anyone can remember. It's easily the most right wing government in Europe.

The only western nations this government can be considered to the left of is Australia which is basically run by the fossil fuel industry and the US. That's Donald Trumps America where they are currently going full Krystalnacht, employing his own private paramilitary force to enter cities provoke trouble and crack heads.

The idea that this country is in someway in the grip of the left is way off the mark.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on July 28, 2020, 06:22:13 pm by wilts rover »
What's more we have a Tory government, who have spent the last decade in power. They have just walked a general election, taking Labour seats all over the place with the most right wing set of objectives anyone can remember. It's easily the most right wing government in Europe.

The only western nations this government can be considered to the left of is Australia which is basically run by the fossil fuel industry and the US. That's Donald Trumps America where they are currently going full Krystalnacht, employing his own private paramilitary force to enter cities provoke trouble and crack heads.

The idea that this country is in someway in the grip of the left is way off the mark.

The major broadcaster in this country has appointed a former Tory councillor as it's next Director General. One of it's main political interviewers own's the Spectator magazine and one of the presenters on its flagship Radio slot is the former president of the Oxford Uni Conservative Association and the National Young Conservatives. Another is the wife of a Tory peer. It's politcal editor retweeted lies put out by Tory HQ during the last election without first checking their validity.

One of its rivals is owned and run by the media mogul Rupert Murdoch.

But the media in this country is left wing...only if you are to the right of Gengis Khan!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on July 28, 2020, 08:36:27 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I am truly bewildered at how any adult in this country can use the phrase "left wing media" seriously. What circles does someone move in, and what influences have built their mindset for them to genuinely, honestly think our media is left wing?

drfcdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on July 28, 2020, 08:56:15 pm by drfcdrfc »
I can't think of a nice way anyone could answer that BST.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on July 28, 2020, 09:53:50 pm by wilts rover »
The answer to your question Billy is 'Lugenpresse'.

I'm not a Nazi. It's just a coincidence I believe in the same things and attack the same targets they did/do.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on July 28, 2020, 11:10:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Aye Wilts.

And of course it is within the lifetimes of some people in here that boarding houses could put up signs like this.

I've never understood the arguments of people who rail against what they call "PC culture" because it means they are not allowed to say what they think. Everyone is allowed to say what they think. Equally, the rest of us have the right to say what we think of what they think. That's the way that the accepted racism in those notes becomes unacceptable over time.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on July 28, 2020, 11:20:20 pm by River Don »
Those who decry PC culture want to be able to say exactly what they think and shut up anyone who disagrees with them.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on July 29, 2020, 01:11:27 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I assume Yaxley-Lennon will be learning Spanish (because, like, if you can't even be bothered to speak the f**king language...)

And I assume he'll be learning the histo...

Actually, no I don't. Of course I don't. Because he's nothing more than an attention-seeking w**ker who has had his moment and now sees it all melting away and he is desperate to try to remain important to some people.

So he won't go to Spain. Because he hasn't got the b*llocks to do anything major like that. He's a nothing. Just a gobshite with nothing beyond his bluster. He'll just keep popping his head up and spouting b*llocks that fewer and fewer people will nod to.

Because he is way over on the wrong side of history.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on July 29, 2020, 09:11:49 am by Axholme Lion »
Those who decry PC culture want to be able to say exactly what they think and shut up anyone who disagrees with them.

Like BLM then?

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on July 29, 2020, 09:24:38 am by Axholme Lion »

The best selling papers in this country are The Mail and The Sun and any other paper that sells in significant numbers is right wing too.

I see you don't mention the white working class haters at the BBC. They are busy ethnic cleansing white men out of everything that they turn out. Women pundits on the football who have only played to a level of Sunday league. Every drama they make always casts a white man as the villain of the piece. It's no wonder people are not paying the licence fee any more. The only channel on TV worth watching is Talking Pictures with great British films from the fifties when the world was a better place. At least I can understand what they are talking about. In those days people turned themselves out nicely too, rather than all the tramps on telly today.

drfcdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on July 29, 2020, 09:36:53 am by drfcdrfc »

I see you don't mention the white working class haters at the BBC. They are busy ethnic cleansing white men out of everything that they turn out. Women pundits on the football who have only played to a level of Sunday league. Every drama they make always casts a white man as the villain of the piece. It's no wonder people are not paying the licence fee any more. The only channel on TV worth watching is Talking Pictures with great British films from the fifties when the world was a better place. At least I can understand what they are talking about. In those days people turned themselves out nicely too, rather than all the tramps on telly today.

Line of duty season 1, black bad guy. Line of duty season 4 black bad woman. You really should try harder.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on July 29, 2020, 09:52:45 am by BillyStubbsTears »
It must be confusing to see the world changing around you and not have a f**king clue how to deal with it. Imagine what it felt like to see the first person in your pre-Stone Age tribe pick up a flint and strike it on a stone to make sparks?

"Ooooh no, we don't want any of that thank you very much. Don't understand it. Why can't we just keep everything like it used to be?"

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on July 29, 2020, 10:30:16 am by Not Now Kato »
I assume Yaxley-Lennon will be learning Spanish (because, like, if you can't even be bothered to speak the f**king language...)

And I assume he'll be learning the histo...

Actually, no I don't. Of course I don't. Because he's nothing more than an attention-seeking w**ker who has had his moment and now sees it all melting away and he is desperate to try to remain important to some people.

So he won't go to Spain. Because he hasn't got the b*llocks to do anything major like that. He's a nothing. Just a gobshite with nothing beyond his bluster. He'll just keep popping his head up and spouting b*llocks that fewer and fewer people will nod to.

Because he is way over on the wrong side of history.

I think it's more likely that he would be hoist by his own petard. We are now, politically, a 3rd Country as far as the EU is concerned so Schengen rules will apply as of 01/01/2021 and he gets a 72 days max stay.  Ironic really as it's what he campaigned for and, (as did all Brexiters), voted for. Of course, having a criminal record would allow Spain, (or any other EU country), to deny him entry in the first place, - one of those rules that always existed for all countries in the EU but one which we CHOSE not to implement!

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on July 29, 2020, 11:22:59 am by Axholme Lion »

Line of duty season 1, black bad guy. Line of duty season 4 black bad woman. You really should try harder.

Out of how many others though?

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on July 29, 2020, 11:25:24 am by Axholme Lion »
It must be confusing to see the world changing around you and not have a f**king clue how to deal with it. Imagine what it felt like to see the first person in your pre-Stone Age tribe pick up a flint and strike it on a stone to make sparks?

"Ooooh no, we don't want any of that thank you very much. Don't understand it. Why can't we just keep everything like it used to be?"

Just because the vocal minority want things to change doesn't mean I have to follow. I will say what I want and if people can't handle it that's their problem.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on July 29, 2020, 11:26:38 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Out of how many others though?

How many films on Talking Pictures have villains that aren't white? It must drive you to despair. :lol:

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on July 29, 2020, 12:03:57 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Just because the vocal minority want things to change doesn't mean I have to follow. I will say what I want and if people can't handle it that's their problem.

Yeah. I get that. And in 50 years time, folk will cringe to think there were people with your opinions.

I don't see any evidence of people not handling your take. I've said myself that you have the right to say whatever you want. Just be grown up enough to accept that it works the other way. If you force your opinion on someone, don't start whining when they tell you you are an unpleasant racist.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 12:06:14 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on July 29, 2020, 12:58:17 pm by River Don »
Is there a more white, working class show anywhere on TV than the BBCs Mrs Browns Boys?...

Ah, Irish. No blacks or Irish allowed.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012