Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:11:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bye bye BBC  (Read 5965 times)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
Re: Bye bye BBC
« Reply #30 on September 28, 2020, 01:03:14 pm by DonnyOsmond »
BBC is Marxist BLM anti British crap. Brexit Bashing Corporation. The TV licence has to go NOW!

All political bias sites put them in the center and other than Channel 4, most others channels are too. You clearly don't know what Marxist means and what do you have against Black Lives Matter? Do they not matter to you? Do you not see a black person as equal to a white person?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on September 28, 2020, 01:05:09 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Gone are the days of the liberals, free to say what you wish as long as it doesn't overstep the line. We're firmly in the age of the snowflakes from both the Brexiteers and the woke brigade.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on September 28, 2020, 01:36:57 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Also. Ian Hislop? Left wing?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on September 28, 2020, 01:50:43 pm by MachoMadness »
Everyone to the left of Priti Patel is a Marxist now, apparently. That's where we are as a country.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on September 28, 2020, 02:15:36 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Plenty more by the way if you have a nosey BB.

These are just the names I recognise as Brexit supporters. and these are all from shows in the second half of 2017.

Henry Bolton and Sarah Baxter
Bernard Jenkin and Kate Andrews
Naddem Zahawi and Rod Liddle
Kwasi Kwarteng and Dia Chakravarty
Suzanne Evans and David Davies
Nick Ferrari and Liam Fox
Peter Hitchens and Richard Tice
Theresa Villiers and Simon Hamilton
Chris Grayling and Simon Wolfson
Damian Green and Fraser Nelson
Kirstie Allsopp and Charles Moore
Daniel Hannan and Anne McElvoy
Jacob Rees-Mogg and Camila Tominey

Who'd have thought it? You making a daft claim that turns out to be b*llocks?

So, because I was only referring to the occasions when the Question time panel would consist of One Brexiter, four Remainers and a Remainer Chairperson, and omitted the times when there was the grand total of TWO Brexiters against THREE Remainers and a Remainer Chairperson, my claim of Remain bias was daft b*llocks?

Tha's 'avin a laff, ow'd lad!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on September 28, 2020, 03:26:24 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

These are just the names I recognise as Brexit supporters. and these are all from shows in the second half of 2017.

So, because I was only referring to the occasions when the Question time panel would consist of One Brexiter, four Remainers and a Remainer Chairperson, and omitted the times when there was the grand total of TWO Brexiters against THREE Remainers and a Remainer Chairperson, my claim of Remain bias was daft b*llocks?

If that's what you were referring to, you need English lessons to learn how to communicate because you said this:
"I was talking about since the Tories got in power in 2010, right through to the Brexit era when the Question time panel would consist of One Brexiter, Four Remainers and a Remainer Chairperson in the name of balance!".

Looks like you missed out the "only those times" bit.

Anyway, go on then. Off you go and find me the examples of the 1-4-1 that you insist happened, from the Wiki page I posted.

You'll get bonus points if you can find examples of a journalist as aggressively and insultingly pro-Reman as Peter Hitchens was pro-Brexit, and a funder who poured as much into funding on-line lies by the Remain side as Richard Tice did for Leave.EU on the same programme.

In your own time.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on September 28, 2020, 04:03:25 pm by Bentley Bullet »

If that's what you were referring to, you need English lessons to learn how to communicate because you said this:
"I was talking about since the Tories got in power in 2010,
right through to the Brexit era when the Question time panel would consist of One Brexiter, Four Remainers and a Remainer Chairperson in the name of balance!".

Looks like you missed out the "only those times" bit.

Anyway, go on then. Off you go and find me the examples of the 1-4-1 that you insist happened, from the Wiki page I posted.

You'll get bonus points if you can find examples of a journalist as aggressively and insultingly pro-Reman as Peter Hitchens was pro-Brexit, and a funder who poured as much into funding on-line lies by the Remain side as Richard Tice did for Leave.EU on the same programme.

In your own time.

Like I said, "right through to the Brexit era when the Question time panel would consist of One Brexiter, Four Remainers and a Remainer Chairperson in the name of balance!"

If you think I'm gonna waste my time trying to convince someone who is about as selective politically as Michael McIndoe was in choosing what foot to kick the ball with, especially when it really should be common knowledge to anyone who witnessed events with any semblance of impartiality, you can swivel.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 08:52:27 pm by Bentley Bullet »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on September 28, 2020, 04:15:14 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
"What? Waste MY time?? Don't be stupid, it's much easier to spout b*llocks and expect others to believe it!!"

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on September 28, 2020, 04:31:41 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I've no intension of wasting your time Mr Wigerly. Thanks for the advice, though.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on September 28, 2020, 05:15:39 pm by wilts rover »
BBC is Marxist BLM anti British crap. Brexit Bashing Corporation. The TV licence has to go NOW!

Disgraceful, woke gammon snowflake cancel culture!!

This is the organisation that helped win the war. Lord Reith, Pan's People, Rovers as match commentory on Radio Sheffield.

You with your Londoncentric views and football team, continually knocking our historic culture, disgraceful...

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on September 28, 2020, 05:19:09 pm by wilts rover »
I've no intension of wasting your time Mr Wigerly. Thanks for the advice, though.

Too late you have already done that...and another 10 seconds in typing this

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on September 28, 2020, 05:25:06 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Unfortunately you already do when you waste everybody's time with your random b*llocks.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on September 28, 2020, 05:41:29 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I've never claimed to be as good as you when it comes to talking boll0cks Mr Wigerly. I just hope 'everybody' will put up with me 'wasting their time' until I get as good as the master.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on September 28, 2020, 06:06:13 pm by selby »
The new guy will get rid of the lefties, that's his main job.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on September 28, 2020, 06:29:45 pm by DonnyOsmond »

But why?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on September 28, 2020, 06:38:34 pm by wilts rover »

Then he won't be taking it. Because he has himself said the main job of the bloke in charge of the BBC is to reduce the licence fee. And he can only do that by massive cuts and charged services.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on September 28, 2020, 09:48:27 pm by scawsby steve »

This is the organisation that helped win the war. Lord Reith, Pan's People, Rovers as match commentory on Radio Sheffield.

You with your Londoncentric views and football team, continually knocking our historic culture, disgraceful...

Nothing wrong with Pan's People mate. F*cking gorgeous the lot of them.

The only thing missing was Ann Widdicombe.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on September 29, 2020, 06:39:13 am by Donnywolf »
I avoid the News and such things on BBC now as part of my "one man boycott"

I cannot forgive the once revered BBC for stooping so low as to doctor the content of an article that THEY had organised. We are always told they are impartial as well yet they can do this

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/nov/25/bbc-admits-mistake-in-editing-out-laughter-at-johnson-in-tv-debate

The 2 clips are half way down but the article says it all and as per the title of the thread it works for me "Bye Bye BBC"

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on September 29, 2020, 10:42:18 am by BillyStubbsTears »
The BBC is the best we have, but it has lost its way on political reporting. Kuenssberg in particular is nothing but a mouthpiece for off the record Govt briefings to be put into the news. She's worked by Cummings like a ventriloquist dummy.

What she did in the election campaign should have meant the end of her career. When she went on the news to repeat the lie that she had been fed by Cummings that a Tory worker had been assaulted by a Labour activist, outside a hospital, two days before the vote.

It is quite beyond belief that the country's most prominent political reporter should repeat that lie straight from No10 without checking it, not be disciplined and just carry on acting as Cummings's mouthpiece.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on September 29, 2020, 11:50:48 am by Donnywolf »
.... another reason I boycott BBC News not that they will be bothered

ITV is little better for a different reason which leaves me with SKY TV

Some choice but I ve had enough of the BBC's political interviews where they will time and time again let the likes of Hancock say testing is now at 200000+ when that really means they have tested 82000 (or rather there have been 82000 tests done on 60000 people as a lot of people were double swabbed

By the way is ANY Country not claiming to be carrying out the most tests - nearest to producing a Vaccine - and doing the most tests WHILST at the same time presiding over a better response than all the other Countries

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on September 29, 2020, 12:29:56 pm by Axholme Lion »

This is definitely NOT the organisation that helped win the war! It may have the same name but that is where the similarity ends. The current BBC hates patriotism.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on September 29, 2020, 01:22:31 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
The BBC that helped win the war only broadcast what the Government told it to. Thank God it's not the same as that BBC.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on September 29, 2020, 03:02:52 pm by Donnywolf »
... apart from as BST said somewhere earlier "Laura Kuennsberg" who steadfstly does exactly that

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on September 29, 2020, 03:13:06 pm by Axholme Lion »

All political bias sites put them in the center and other than Channel 4, most others channels are too. You clearly don't know what Marxist means and what do you have against Black Lives Matter? Do they not matter to you? Do you not see a black person as equal to a white person?

Equality for black people has nothing to do with BLM. Black people are equal to white people. BLM is an anti capitalist, anti police, anarchist organisation. Should the police be defunded? Is it acceptable to blockade the hospital gates as a wounded policeman needs his life saving while a mob at the door shouts let him die?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on September 29, 2020, 05:22:56 pm by wilts rover »

This is definitely NOT the organisation that helped win the war! It may have the same name but that is where the similarity ends. The current BBC hates patriotism.

You mean the orgnisation that features: Trooping the Colour, Rembrance Day Service, Festival of Remembrance, Farnborough Air Show/Fairford Air Tatoo, The Proms, Proms in The Park broadcasts Parliament uninterruped and literally has an arm pushing British news to the world?

I think it's you that isn't patriotic.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on September 29, 2020, 07:01:56 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Equality for black people has nothing to do with BLM. Black people are equal to white people. BLM is an anti capitalist, anti police, anarchist organisation. Should the police be defunded? Is it acceptable to blockade the hospital gates as a wounded policeman needs his life saving while a mob at the door shouts let him die?

If as many innocent white people were killed by the police as there are black people, then they'd be equal.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 07:04:24 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on September 29, 2020, 07:04:52 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

You mean the orgnisation that features: Trooping the Colour, Rembrance Day Service, Festival of Remembrance, Farnborough Air Show/Fairford Air Tatoo, The Proms, Proms in The Park broadcasts Parliament uninterruped and literally has an arm pushing British news to the world?

I think it's you that isn't patriotic.

Oh he is.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on September 30, 2020, 01:08:38 pm by Axholme Lion »

If as many innocent white people were killed by the police as there are black people, then they'd be equal.

So you agree with blockading hospitals to let a wounded policeman die?

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on September 30, 2020, 01:20:14 pm by Janso »

So you agree with blockading hospitals to let a wounded policeman die?

And the award for daftest false equivalency goes to...

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on September 30, 2020, 07:03:25 pm by wilts rover »

Nothing wrong with Pan's People mate. F*cking gorgeous the lot of them.

The only thing missing was Ann Widdicombe.

I bet I know more of them than you do.

Get us a coffee first match back at the KM and I will slip you a phone number...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012