Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 04:24:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 3869 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Season tickets
« Reply #30 on December 07, 2020, 09:47:59 pm by drfchound »
Do people think it would be better in south Yorkshire to stay in tier 3 over Christmas and new year so we get the R Rate down even more

Sadly, yes.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on December 07, 2020, 09:55:45 pm by Dagenham Rover »
It'll be interesting to see what happens at the first review, as rates on on the rise in the East Side of London, currently in Tier 2. Some areas rates now higher than up North.

What betting Northern regions are reviewed down to tier 2 and London  tier 3?

Realistically, I fear now with more people out and about Christmas shopping etc, We'll see a slowing or even a rise in infection rates in the next week or so and perhaps more likely we'll stay in Tier 3. I hope I'm wrong.

A lot of rates in East London were higher than the North at the announcement of the tiers as we came out of lockdown 2    London should have been in tier 3 then but....................................

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on December 07, 2020, 10:32:50 pm by rich1471 »
Do people think it would be better in south Yorkshire to stay in tier 3 over Christmas and new year so we get the R Rate down even more

If people actually stick to the rules, eh.
i watched the football again with my dad on Saturday so what , the shops, supermarkets and shopping mails are much worse and my dad is in my bubble and if i go to the football i will sit next to my dad their as well so whats the difference if my dad watches it in my house or at the ground with me.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on December 07, 2020, 10:36:09 pm by Janso »

If people actually stick to the rules, eh.
i watched the football again with my dad on Saturday so what , the shops, supermarkets and shopping mails are much worse and my dad is in my bubble and if i go to the football i will sit next to my dad their as well so whats the difference if my dad watches it in my house or at the ground with me.

So other people should follow the rules to bring the R rate down but not you, gotcha.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on December 07, 2020, 10:39:41 pm by silent majority »
I think with tiering reviews every 2 weeks and fans now being allowed back in in numbers probably not too dissimilar to our number of season ticket holders, i think it might be about time some season tickets were made up and distributed.

Could save any potential last minute rushing around, as it stands we might be moved tiers on the 16th and DRFC would have less than a week to get the logistics sorted?

Apologies if I’ve missed this somewhere

We're not doing season tickets. It's going to be about booking your place.

Really, I’ve got one

I don't think you have, we never produced any for season 20/21.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on December 07, 2020, 10:42:05 pm by silent majority »
I think it's worth them figuring out how they're going to do it and communicating the plan.  Is the club prepared to get fans in?

In our house the 4 of us have ST.  If we are restricted in numbers, sensible thing might be that we'd not include the kids if we could get childcare for them, they'd get less benefit than others would.  But we have no idea how the club will do it and I think that would be useful to know.

Yes, its all figured out.

But two things have to happen first, one will be getting into tier 2 and then the local plan being approved by the SAG. It shouldn't be an issue, and I don't think it will be, but the process will have to be followed.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on December 07, 2020, 10:44:00 pm by silent majority »
I was talking to the ticket office the last time we thought fans were to be allowed in the ground and they told me that they were going to have to do a draw if there was only to be a few season ticket holders to be allowed in. So I would think that is how it will be done this time. If they do that and the people who get selected should be omitted from the next draw until all season ticket holders who want to go have been.

To be honest Dave, I don't think we'll have sold much more than 2000 STs anyway.

That's right we haven't.

Looking at the numbers we would assume that all ST holders will get in.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012