Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 08:39:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ched Evans ....  (Read 2029 times)

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
Ched Evans ....
« on December 19, 2020, 07:43:33 pm by Draytonian III »
... leaving Fleetwood because of “discipline and behaviour “ issues say Joey Barton.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Ched Evans ....
« Reply #1 on December 19, 2020, 07:44:37 pm by Filo »
... leaving Fleetwood because of “discipline and behaviour “ issues say Joey Barton.

f**king hell, pot, kettle?

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on December 19, 2020, 07:45:05 pm by roversdude »
They must be bad to leave under that regime

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 19, 2020, 07:47:15 pm by adamtherover »
When's he getting sent down?  Barton, that is...

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on December 19, 2020, 07:47:50 pm by donnievic »
Would have him here in a flash

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on December 19, 2020, 07:55:40 pm by Campsall rover »
Who Evans. Please tell me you are joking. Would not want him at Rovers even if he was guaranteed to score 30 goals in a season. He is a cheat.
Did you see that embarrassing display of histrionics at Fleetwood last season.
I even heard some Fleetwood supporters saying how pathetic he was and they could not believe the ref fell for it.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 08:05:56 pm by Campsall rover »

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on December 19, 2020, 07:58:01 pm by RoversAlias »

Why? He's a horrible bloke and it isn't like we need him. We're doing pretty well with the players we have...

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on December 19, 2020, 08:00:34 pm by Draytonian III »

There’s no way he would play for Rovers while Darren is the manager, who would you rather have
Evans or Darren ?

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on December 19, 2020, 08:02:44 pm by German Rover »
Too much baggage.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on December 19, 2020, 08:23:08 pm by donnievic »

There’s no way he would play for Rovers while Darren is the manager, who would you rather have
Evans or Darren ?

im not saying he would have him here but that’s what type of player we are missing in my opinion sum one strong to hold the ball up and offers sumthing differant

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on December 19, 2020, 08:36:02 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Think prison made him crap personally from what I've seen

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on December 19, 2020, 08:39:15 pm by tyke1962 »
Every team needs a shytehouse in the modern game , if Woodrow goes down in the box with minimal contact then I expect him to go down because I know Solanke , James Collins or Josh Windass would .

The issue is how you manage the shytehouse , he can be a positive shytehouse after all let's not forget this .

Ched Evans scores lots of goals at league one level , he can be the difference between league one and the Championship no doubt in my opinion .

If Ched rocks up at the Keepmoat and scores you to the Championship you'll not pay too much attention to morality with him .

There's some reight shytehouses in the championship but the clubs they play for aren't defined by that .

Remove Barton from Ched Evans and it's a different look .

I'd have had Ballotelli at my club all day long  with the HC we have , twenty championship goals almost guaranteed .

Forget changing these kind of players the skill is how you manage em .

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on December 19, 2020, 08:41:56 pm by adamtherover »

Evans or Darren ?

true, DMs immediate response I would guess Is that he just wouldn't see him as having the right sort of character to wear the shirt.  The cheating, the diving. Conning the ref,. Etc.  DM would be thinking of all the kids watching and thinking,  not exactly a role model..  The way he has bought into the community, the club, the area,  he comes across as a absolutely straight down the line guy..  Which sadly..  Mr. Evans doesn't....

aidanstu

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on December 19, 2020, 08:42:37 pm by aidanstu »

Why the hell would you want a character like that in the dressing room; even Joey bloody Barton thinks it’s a bad idea. Some people just like to be controversial I guess.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on December 19, 2020, 08:53:02 pm by Metalmicky »
TBF - he's a shytehouse as indicated above by tyke; really wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.  Not saying that we are pristine or above any other, but I like a team collective and our ethos.

phil o sophical

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on December 19, 2020, 08:53:49 pm by phil o sophical »
Falling over, play acting , conning refs. If Cotterill signs him would he be eligible to play against us on Tuesday

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on December 19, 2020, 09:19:26 pm by IDM »
No, he wouldn’t..

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on December 19, 2020, 09:21:00 pm by Janso »
Free agent signings also have a deadline which is I think the third Thursday of November, so he'd be unable to play until January now.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on December 19, 2020, 09:27:09 pm by IDM »
And didn’t they have to have been free agents before the end of the previous transfer window.?

Rovers91

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on December 19, 2020, 09:31:50 pm by Rovers91 »
Falling over, play acting , conning refs. If Cotterill signs him would he be eligible to play against us on Tuesday

I wouldn't want him here but if it's for falling over, playing acting and conning refs you wouldn't want him here for Marquis did his fair share of that.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on December 19, 2020, 09:47:41 pm by tyke1962 »
Here's the thing about morality , Wycombe Wanderers are the biggest shytehouses in the championship .

Absolutely awful to play against , they kick you , they try to get you at it with intimidation and what ever .

Nobody but nobody has had an easy game this season against Wycombe , not Norwich and not Bournemouth and most certainly not us .

Does anyone in the media say they are shytehouses , no they don't .

They lose games by the odd goal no matter who they play and everyone even Rotherham have a massively bigger budget .

They could play open pleasing expansive football and be nice guys but they'd get absolutely hammered every week if they did .

They are still in with a fighting chance of remaining in the championship , they'll probably fall short in my opinion but you never know .

Morality hmmm ??

TinyPortal © 2005-2012